reed/doom/doc strange vs living tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
meh

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
meh

Mr. Sidious, Good day to u. LT kills all three easily

janus77
feh, Dr Strange calls upon the magic of SuperBoy Prime and vanquishes LT confused

guy222
Originally posted by janus77
feh, Dr Strange calls upon the magic of SuperBoy Prime and vanquishes LT confused

I don't see LT losing to DS

Priest
Team curbstomps LT no expression

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Priest
Team curbstomps LT no expression

Sidious knows LT wins. Meh

guy222

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/strange_tales_v1_158_p13-1.jpg

guy222

Lord Sidious, did u know DS does wonders with prep

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Lord Sidious, did u know DS does wonders with prep

laughing out loud Guy, his head comes off. He ain't **** to LT. Sidious says his ass is overrated. Meh

guy222
laughing out loud Guy, his head comes off. He ain't **** to LT. Sidious says his ass is overrated. Meh

I tend to agree

guy222
meh

Lord Sidious, do u know Galactus met Doom

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Lord Sidious, do u know Galactus met Doom

Sidious ask when. 'Doom' met Beyonder

Utrigita
A good question indeed numorous times, in the secret wars I and the second time where Galactus power was stolen from him by doom. So they generally hate each other big grin

LT takes this Guy222 this is to easy smile what about making MJJ merged with Fury against LT ore Pre-retcon Beyonder vs T W/HOTI ??? think they will be awesome.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
A good question indeed numorous times, in the secret wars I and the second time where Galactus power was stolen from him by doom. So they generally hate each other big grin

LT takes this Guy222 this is to easy smile what about making MJJ merged with Fury against LT ore Pre-retcon Beyonder vs T W/HOTI ??? think they will be awesome.

My friends who are my peers smile^ know I wouldn't go against LT. I will do it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.