Harry Potter and the Elites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superdog37

Superdog37

xEsaulx
I've read part of your first post. It is very interesting. I am liking it though I think you could do better if you actually made this into an original work of fiction and take out the few Harry Potter elements that you have out, like how you used muggle.

Superdog37
I get what you are saying, it's just that as you get to read more of the story you'll see that without the Harry Potter stuff in it, it would feel like a weak copy of Harry Potter. I originally thought about writing it as my original work but it wasn't good, and it felt like a copy. So I incorporated Harry Potter in it and as you read on you will see that it is really good, and a Harry Potter fanfiction story. However since you are the only one that reviewed I'll stop posting here, but if you or anyone else want to continue to read it, the first three chapters are up at Harrypotterfanfiction.com under the name The Elites and my author name is Super_monkey037, so if you want to continue reading please do, and thank you for reviewing.

xEsaulx
I'll make sure to do that. And I don't think it's that weak at all from just reading the section I'm at. stick out tongue

Superdog37
I wasn't saying that the story would be weak. What I was trying to explain was that even if I made it in to an original work it would still use alot of the Harry Potter magic that J.K. Rowling created. So what it would seem like I was trying to copy what she did, and if compaired to the Harry Potter series it would seem like a weak copy. But thanks for saying that you didn't think it was a weak story and I hope that you really do continue reading it.

xEsaulx
Oh sorry I misunderstood

Superdog37
Thats ok, I was just trying to clear it up for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.