Terry Bogard vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Wild Wolf versus the Hayabusa super-ninja (I personally checked and no one has done this matchup).

This is probably the first time that Terry has been asked for exhibition match against a ninja.

When he asks Mai about his opponent, she tells him that every ninja has heard about the Hayabusa clan, particulary its current member, Ryu Hayabusa.

Mai also tells him that Hayabusa knows everything about Terry as well, from his exploits in Southtown to his participation in the King of Fighters Tournaments.

The match is set at the Sacred Wilderness Training Grounds, near the Hayabusa village. Backing Hayabusa, is Kasumi, Ayane and Hayate, while Mai, Joe and Andy are in Terry's corner.

Both fighters are at their best and will give each other no quarter. Regardless, this is a match between two honorable men.

Cloud_VII
This has been done before: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/438234_1-ryu-hayabusa-vs-terry-bogard

It turned out to be a draw.

EDIT: You could have searched for threads made by you in your profile.

shin_remy
DRAW hahahaha

please

Ryu from SF loses from Ryu hayabusa and Terry is supposed to get a draw with Ryu Hayabusa??

no way, Ryu H. whoops his ass

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy
DRAW hahahaha

please

Ryu from SF loses from Ryu hayabusa and Terry is supposed to get a draw with Ryu Hayabusa??

no way, Ryu H. whoops his ass

Co-Signed

Superboy Prime
He made the old thread? ROFL that's hilarious.

Remulous
laughing I can't believe you made a thread like this!

I still say if this is a fist fight, Terry takes it. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.