Wolverine vs. AMC Gremlin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Wolverine

vs.

an AMC Gremlin
http://philip.greenspun.com/images/200411-oaxaca/amc-gremlin.3.jpg

question; how far (in feet, yards, or miles) can Wolverine throw the pictured AMC Gremlin, assuming he puts every ounce of strength he can muster into it?

He is on an infinite plane that features only a measuring stick extending out to the void. The gravity is the same as the normal Earth, and Wolverine is allowed to throw the car however he pleases(pitch it, javelin, caber throw) but he must actually lift the car off the ground and toss it.

How far does it go?

SpunkySmurph
Soljer + vB Code = Fail. 313

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine

vs.

an AMC Gremlin
http://philip.greenspun.com/images/200411-oaxaca/amc-gremlin.3.jpg

question; how far (in feet, yards, or miles) can Wolverine throw the pictured AMC Gremlin, assuming he puts every ounce of strength he can muster into it?

He is on an infinite plane that features only a measuring stick extending out to the void. The gravity is the same as the normal Earth, and Wolverine is allowed to throw the car however he pleases(pitch it, javelin, caber throw) but he must actually lift the car off the ground and toss it.

How far does it go?

I had a Gremlin with twin turbos. Pretty radical

Swanky-Tuna
That Gremlin is delightfully crappy. Therefore it wins on cool factor alone.

But seriously, how long and wide is it? Because if he can do anything, it'll just be flipping it longways or sideways.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Soljer + vB Code = Fail. 313
It wasn't my fault. At first, I tried it myself, then I tried the boards software, it just didn't like the URL.

So I found a different one, :-P.

Anyways, answer the question! A gremlin about that size should weigh no more than 2800 pounds or so. If Wolverine can really lift two tons, he should be able to toss 2800 pounds a little ways, right?

If he can one-arm pitch a 1600 pound dumpster, he should be able to throw a 2800 pound car with both arms, right?

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
It wasn't my fault. At first, I tried it myself, then I tried the boards software, it just didn't like the URL.

So I found a different one, :-P.

Anyways, answer the question! A gremlin about that size should weigh no more than 2800 pounds or so. If Wolverine can really lift two tons, he should be able to toss 2800 pounds a little ways, right?

If he can one-arm pitch a 1600 pound dumpster, he should be able to throw a 2800 pound car with both arms, right?
yes he can throw it however I not sure how far.

If he berserker he can throw it a good deal farther then when he not. Really depends.

he through the carbage container roughly 3 to 5 feet.

Now if he can do that with out taking proper footing and such he should be able to through the car about 7 feet maybe farther

He can neither lift it, nor throw it. He can however turn it into a convertible.

grey fox
Originally posted by #1110
He can neither lift it, nor throw it. He can however turn it into a convertible.

laughing

xjustice69x
i love wolvie but he cant throw 2800 lbs anywhere in an earth equivlent gravity.

even if he can lift 2000 lbs he cant throw the car.
if i can lift 145lbs over my head im not throwing 200 lbs anywhere

Soljer
Originally posted by xjustice69x
i love wolvie but he cant throw 2800 lbs anywhere in an earth equivlent gravity.

even if he can lift 2000 lbs he cant throw the car.
if i can lift 145lbs over my head im not throwing 200 lbs anywhere

Twenty eight hundred pounds is only one point four tons.

Are you telling me that the crazy Canuck doesn't have the feats to make it realistic to see him chunking this little car?

Priest
laughing out loud

Soljer

Bumped because I found this reply hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.