IG guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The 616 IG Guantlet wielded by Thanos or Worlock, who ever uses it best.

1. Eternity
2. Death
3. Galactus
4 Surfer with the IG (what if)
5 MultiEternity
6 UN ( Can it do what the UN did and instantly erase and recreate the Multi Eternity?)
8 Scarlet Witch HOM
7. The LT
8. Thanos HOTU

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The 616 IG Guantlet

1. Eternity
2. Death
3. Galactus
4 Surfer with the IG (what if)
5 MultiEternity
6 UN ( Can it do what the UN did and instantly erase and recreate the Multi Eternity?)
8 Scarlet Witch HOM
7. The LT
8. Thanos HOTU

IG>UN. Eternity/Death should never lose, but. We all know what LT did when an insane Adam took out Eternity

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
IG>UN. Eternity/Death should never lose, but. We all know what LT did when an insane Adam took out Eternity

NOpe. I"m not even remotely convinced IG>UN. The IG has never destroyed any multiverse nor has it created one. Hell it didn't even destroy the 616 if you want to get technical. any, this is a guantlet. You ahve to say where it stops.

TricksterPriest
UN is an aspect of Galactus. IG>Galactus. nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
UN is an aspect of Galactus. IG>Galactus. nuff said.

So now you think that Galactus can destroy and repair the Multiverse? Try that one again. The IG may be superior to galactus, But so is the UN even tho it's a part of him.

guy222
NOpe. I"m not even remotely convinced IG>UN. The IG has never destroyed any multiverse nor has it created one. Hell it didn't even destroy the 616 if you want to get technical. any, this is a guantlet. You ahve to say where it stops.

1. Eternity=Really should not lose
2. Death=Should not lose, all things will die
3. Galactus=he dies
4 Surfer with the ig=he remakes shalla ba
5 MultiEternity=how many times have we seen multi
6 UN ( Can it do what the UN did and instantly erase and recreate the Multi Eternity?)=just my opinion=ig>un
8 Scarlet Witch HOM=warping, not interesting
7. The LT
8. Thanos HOTU=i have a different view about hoti

LT>IG

Galan007
NOpe. I"m not even remotely convinced IG>UN. The IG has never destroyed any multiverse nor has it created one. Hell it didn't even destroy the 616 if you want to get technical. You still don't get it do you?

As I said in another thread whilst you were carrying out your rants and raves....

Power isn't always judged by what something has created/destroyed. An Incomplete IG controlled the energies of the UN and turned them back on Quasar........ TOTAL CONTROL.

By that one feat, even though the IG has never destroyed a Multiverse, we know that it has complete control over the UN's power, thus making the IG a more powerful artifact.

starlock
The 616 IG Guantlet wielded by Thanos or Worlock, who ever uses it best.
i will go with warlock as the user for this ,as warlock was judged by LT and thanos was not,,is warlock more dangerous with it?

1. Eternity -warlock wins
2. Death -warlock wins
3. Galactus - warlock wins
4 Surfer with the IG (what if) -Surfer wins
5 MultiEternity-Debatable
6 UN ( Can it do what the UN did and instantly erase and recreate the Multi Eternity?)-Debateable
8 Scarlet Witch HOM-Warlock wins
7. The LT-Debatable
8. Thanos HOTU- Debateable

thats my view on this matter

in my opinon it will matter who the user is.

Street bum w/IG vs Dr strange w/IG--- Dr strange wins
in my view that makes sense

starlock

i will respect your point and say its your right to have it, and voice it

starlock
Originally posted by Galan007
You still don't get it do you?

As I said in another thread whilst you were carrying out your rants and raves....

Power isn't always judged by what something has created/destroyed. An Incomplete IG controlled the energies of the UN and turned them back on Quasar........ TOTAL CONTROL.

By that one feat, even though the IG has never destroyed a Multiverse, we know that it has complete control over the UN's power, thus making the IG a more powerful artifact.

i understand your point and can respect it

If quasar is shown to be able to control cosmic energy( as a character's power is called) lets say silver surfer
Can Quasar own galactus? or anybody who uses cosmic energy?

If Quasar totaly controlled light and even light creatures,could he totaly control an attack of light energy from TOAA

if someone is invulnerable to cosmic energy no being can use cosmic energy against that character,even Galactus? ever?

just trying to be fair,no disrespect intended smile

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock

If quasar is shown to be able to control cosmic energy( as a character's power is called) lets say silver surfer

If Quasar totaly controlled light and even light creatures,could he totaly control an attack of light energy from TOAA

if someone is invulnerable to cosmic energy no being can use cosmic energy against that character,even Galactus? ever?

just trying to be fair,no disrespect intended smile That doesn't apply to what I am saying.

Magus /w/ an Incomplete IG totally controlled the energies of the UN itself, and turned them back on Quasar..

The IG is clearly the more powerful weapon, because once again it has TOTAL control over the UN's power.

starlock
That doesn't apply to what I am saying.

Magus /w/ an Incomplete IG totally controlled the energies of the UN itself, and turned them back on Quasar..

The IG is clearly the more powerful weapon, because once again it has TOTAL control over the UN's power.

I am not debating if the UN is greater than the IG

If the quantum bands totaly controlled the energies from a Green Lantern ring worn by John Stewart as the weilder of the ring
Can the quantum bands no matter who uses them, totally controll any wearer of the same Green Lantern Ring?

if yes or no i can live with it but answer the question if you would so please smile ,i dont spam the thread with useless scans,and i wont insult you
i wont even post scans with my own words attached to spin it my way ok

i am just trying to say its plauseable to have a debate on the matter, not trying to set my word as law smile

guy222

just trying to be fair,no disrespect intended smile

Your approach to questions and answers rival mine smile IMO, the IG>UN.

Galan007
I am not debating if the UN is greater than the IG I am.

That's why I didn't answer your questions before.... Because they really have nothing to do with an Incomplete IG totally controlling the energy of the UN itself, and redirecting it back upon Quasar.

starlock
I am.

That's why I didn't answer your questions before.... Because they really have nothing to do with an Incomplete IG totally controlling the energy of the UN itself, and redirecting it back upon Quasar.

You are entitled to do what you want,thanks for the reply smile
But i was thinking about the topic of this thread but hey im cool

starlock
Your approach to questions and answers rival mine smile IMO, the IG>UN.

Thanks that is really kind of you,but i would not go that far,i have a way to go to reach your level but hey i will try smile

xjustice69x
warlock would proly use it best. difrent users definetly have diferent levels of feats.
same with the UN i my opinion.
i could actualy see them doing a warlock ig vs thanos hotu in the comics
very epic!!

starlock
I am.

You say it has nothing to do with it,But i do, am i not allowed to debate it?
you dont have to answer but i can and will question things..no insult to you smile

Galan007
You say it has nothing to do with it,But i do, am i not allowed to debate it?
you dont have to answer but i can and will question things..no insult to you smile I could care less what you question, but if your questions have nothing to do with what I previously posted, I'm not going to take the time to answer them... doped

starlock
Originally posted by xjustice69x
warlock would proly use it best. difrent users definetly have diferent levels of feats.
same with the UN i my opinion.
i could actualy see them doing a warlock ig vs thanos hotu in the comics
very epic!!

I think warlock would loose to surfer if both had IG and neither held it before smile

i might disagree with you on that,but it seems it might be plausable that different users mean different feats,level of power

i can see your point kind sir and thank you for your reply smile

starlock
I could care less what you question, but if your questions have nothing to do with what I previously posted, I'm not going to take the time to answer them... doped

So sorry if i upset you in anyway i just want to learn smile
now if you answer my post,i think you might care- but thats Debatable
and we know that wont happen here

well i see the trend in these forums and that people dont want to debate,they want to make laws, ones that cant be questioned, i will always question information,if that means i make no friends..so what i respect GUY22 and i think he respects me...Thats all i need to continue

xjustice69x
I think warlock would loose to surfer if both had IG and neither held it before smile

yea that sounds about rite to me

horrorwolf
Thanos with IG completely and utterly pwns the UN.

Game over. sad

starlock
Originally posted by xjustice69x
yea that sounds about rite to me

And no insults were thrown in,thank you for your reply smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

well i see the trend in these forums and that people dont want to debate,they want to make laws, ones that cant be questioned, i will always question information,if that means i make no friends..

This is one of the reasons why I'm called nvrhadaclue. Becuz the forum laws have been in place,and no matter what is debateable, people have decided things are a certain why and that is it. They wont' even look at where someone else is coming from. I dont' even know how it can be a debate forum like that.

starlock
This is one of the reasons why I'm called nvrhadaclue. Becuz the forum laws have been in place,and no matter what is debateable, people have decided things are a certain why and that is it. They wont' even look at where someone else is coming from. I dont' even know how it can be a debate forum like that.

Absolutley True

No disrespect,but i think a very popular poster has tried to sway these boards for a long time, The MODS should not have to be involved in every thread, but it might just come to that eventually!

Being Fair. i think its not right to insult people even though they deserve it, but i am guilty also so i appologize,but it is hard mad

i want to have a fun clean and fair enviroment to debate in ,and that means you too Nvrbeenwthagirl, try and not stoop to their level smile

No Disrespect to anyone intended cool

guy222
Thanks that is really kind of you,but i would not go that far,i have a way to go to reach your level but hey i will try smile

I appreciate that. I love to help. That's why I joined KMC

guy222
So sorry if i upset you in anyway i just want to learn smile
now if you answer my post,i think you might care- but thats Debatable
and we know that wont happen here

well i see the trend in these forums and that people dont want to debate,they want to make laws, ones that cant be questioned, i will always question information,if that means i make no friends..so what i respect GUY22 and i think he respects me...Thats all i need to continue

I value ur kind words and friendship smile I will help. Always here. I learned from Galan. He is very wise with comics. All of us, just want to learn. U make a great point. I have seen so much negativity recently. I didn't join for that

Magee
The hell is wrong with you people, bunch of care bears.

starlock
I appreciate that. I love to help. That's why I joined KMC

Me too, i have a friend who visits these boards,and that friend said i would love these boards( alot of my work involves this genre)
when i got here and saw all the users i said wow,after a week or so i noticed a trend,my friend appologized for what this forum has become and i said" i will do my best to help" i think he knew i would be fair and honest because he knows me so well andi think he set me up smile because he knows i dont back down when what i believe to be right is on my side

IG VS IG-depends on who is using them

guy222
Originally posted by Magee
The hell is wrong with you people, bunch of care bears.

Care Bears. I love the Care Bear Stare. Tinky Winky also. I assure u, there is nothing wrong with a grown man. That is Guy222

Lord Urizen

IG never did that because its wielders never intended to.....grow some fkn brains

guy222
Me too, i have a friend who visits these boards,and that friend said i would love these boards( alot of my work involves this genre)
when i got here and saw all the users i said wow,after a week or so i noticed a trend,my friend appologized for what this forum has become and i said" i will do my best to help" i think he knew i would be fair and honest because he knows me so well andi think he set me up smile because he knows i dont back down when what i believe to be right is on my side

IG VS IG-depends on who is using them

My PM is always available smile Stay in touch. I said it in the LT thread before, I value everyone's opinion. All of us have one. I told another, I will not be disrespected. No one wants that. It is better to debate cleanly. Have a safe and wondrous day. I am watching like Tiamut smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
IG never did that because its wielders never intended to.....grow some fkn brains

Dude you grow some ****ing brains. The IG never did that becuz it never could. you dummy. So now your telling me becuz Superman never moved the Universe, he could have, he just never wanted to?

Lord Urizen
Dude you grow some ****ing brains. The IG never did that becuz it never could. you dummy. So now your telling me becuz Superman never moved the Universe, he could have, he just never wanted to?

UN destroyed a multiverse, and IG nullified the power of the UN...

Thanos with but a thought destroyed half the population of the universe, no effort went into it.

When LT demanded that Adam Warlock remove the Infinity Gauntlet from his possession, LT concluded that a confrontation involving himself and the IG would lay waste to reality.

You argue that IG never destroyed 616, but it easily could have if the weilder intended that to be so.

FACTS:

1)-Thanos w IG rendered Eternity into a comatose state after he defeated the cosmics. Eternity is a universe....

2)-Adam Warlock with IG dismissed Eternity with but a thought after his tribunal with LT

3)-Galactus has and always had the potential power to destroy the universe...yet he himself admitted that his power is literally nothing compared to that of the Infinity Gems.

4)- Magus with IG nullified the effect of the Ultamate Nullifier

5)-Thanos had the entire universe under his control when he wielded the Cosmic Cube....yet, the IG gave him so much more power than the Cube ever did...he himself admitted this.

Your Bias against Marvel is getting REALLLYYY ****ING ANNOYING.....you are a child who has nothing better to do than bash Marvel. Get a life man...know what you are talking about before you rant with your usual bullshit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
UN destroyed a multiverse, and IG nullified the power of the UN...

Thanos with but a thought destroyed half the population of the universe, no effort went into it.

When LT demanded that Adam Warlock remove the Infinity Gauntlet from his possession, LT concluded that a confrontation involving himself and the IG would lay waste to reality.

You argue that IG never destroyed 616, but it easily could have if the weilder intended that to be so.

FACTS:

1)-Thanos w IG rendered Eternity into a comatose state after he defeated the cosmics. Eternity is a universe....

2)-Adam Warlock with IG dismissed Eternity with but a thought after his tribunal with LT

3)-Galactus has and always had the potential power to destroy the universe...yet he himself admitted that his power is literally nothing compared to that of the Infinity Gems.

4)- Magus with IG nullified the effect of the Ultamate Nullifier

5)-Thanos had the entire universe under his control when he wielded the Cosmic Cube....yet, the IG gave him so much more power than the Cube ever did...he himself admitted this.

Your Bias against Marvel is getting REALLLYYY ****ING ANNOYING.....you are a child who has nothing better to do than bash Marvel. Get a life man...know what you are talking about before you rant with your usual bullshit.

Are you retarded or what? You tell me i'm a child ranting when all i'm doing is arguing the facts. are you not the idiot who insulted me and told me to grow some brains just becuz I don't happen to agree with you. You silly piece of shit. You attacked me. And You are a fool if you think I have marvel hate. everyone knows that is not true. You just happen to be a marvel retarded ass juice fart who hates anyone who questions the status quo. None of what you said has any merit at all to me. I never said the IG wasn't universal you tard. So every feat you listed that was universal was never a question to me. So while your trying to teach me something, teach your ****ing self how to read. Galactus being nothing compared to the IG means nothing to me. How many beings can destroy a universe? many many many. Of course we know there are different lvls of Supremacy even if they are all only universal. magus With the IG didn't nullify shit. he turned the energy back upon the uses. That isn't all that hard to do. The LT had his energy turned back on him. Is reed now more powerful than the Lt? Thanos having the universe under his control just means universal dominion. having the Ig means being the Universe.

Lord Urizen
Are you retarded or what? You tell me i'm a child ranting when all i'm doing is arguing the facts. are you not the idiot who insulted me and told me to grow some brains just becuz I don't happen to agree with you. You silly piece of shit. You attacked me. And You are a fool if you think I have marvel hate. everyone knows that is not true. You just happen to be a marvel retarded ass juice fart who hates anyone who questions the status quo. None of what you said has any merit at all to me. I never said the IG wasn't universal you tard. So every feat you listed that was universal was never a question to me. So while your trying to teach me something, teach your ****ing self how to read. Galactus being nothing compared to the IG means nothing to me. How many beings can destroy a universe? many many many. Of course we know there are different lvls of Supremacy even if they are all only universal. magus With the IG didn't nullify shit. he turned the energy back upon the uses. That isn't all that hard to do. The LT had his energy turned back on him. Is reed now more powerful than the Lt? Thanos having the universe under his control just means universal dominion. having the Ig means being the Universe.

yawn

reported...

You can't act like a fkn ADULT for ONCE on KMC ? erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
yawn

reported...

You can't act like a fkn ADULT for ONCE on KMC ? erm

Ok and i"ll report you for telling me to grow some ****ing brains. how bout that. you did after all attack me first.

Lord Urizen
Ok and i"ll report you for telling me to grow some ****ing brains. how bout that. you did after all attack me first.

laughing

Wow you are such a child ..... you really must have nothing else going on that you attack people online and bash Marvel left and right.

-You've attacked Mr.Master multiple times

-You have previously been disrespectful to me and other people in debates prior to this one

-You have spammed Mr. Master's Respect Threads along with other Marvel character respect threads

-You have always been the first to utilize name calling and ranting when a person denounces Darksied or any other DC character you are a fanboy of.

-Grow up erm

Lord Urizen
Cases where you have bashed other members:

And you are an idiot if you think the Omniverse was the Multiverse. That is complete and utter crap. the Omniverse is a collection of ****ing multiverses. There is no way one multiverse was the omniverse. Get that bullshit out of here. Anyway, the classic beyonder had a limit to his power. marvel tells us that he is millions of times more powerful than the multiverse. So indeed there is a limit to his power. The current omniverse is trillions of times more powerful than the 616 multiverse.

Lord Urizen
Not this crap kmc is doing. well the incomplete Ig pwned the UN 20 damned years ago and it somehow makes a complete IG superior to a UN used much differently today. That is called crap logic. That shit wouldnt' fly in a real debate tourney or in any scientific circles at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

Wow you are such a child ..... you really must have nothing else going on that you attack people online and bash Marvel left and right.

-You've attacked Mr.Master multiple times

-You have previously been disrespectful to me and other people in debates prior to this one

-You have spammed Mr. Master's Respect Threads along with other Marvel character respect threads

-You have always been the first to utilize name calling and ranting when a person denounces Darksied or any other DC character you are a fanboy of.

-Grow up erm

are you serious? you must have me confused. I have not spammed any of master's respect threads. you must be slow or something. And master disrepected me many times, numerous. Before I ever disrespected him. Get your head out of his ass and maybe you would see that. And I don't even hardly go into respect threads are you stupid or what? I went into one respect thread about the IG. numerous respect threads? You are a liar. and I have not always been the first to utilize name calling. when someone says grow some ****ing brains, to me that is an insult. Now back off sister.

Symmetric Chaos
When someone says grow some ****ing brains, to me that is an insult. Now back off sister.

Forgetting that Urien is a man does not help your cause . . .

Lord Urizen
are you serious? you must have me confused. I have not spammed any of master's respect threads. you must be slow or something. And master disrepected me many times, numerous. Before I ever disrespected him. Get your head out of his ass and maybe you would see that. And I don't even hardly go into respect threads are you stupid or what? I went into one respect thread about the IG. numerous respect threads? You are a liar. and I have not always been the first to utilize name calling. when someone says grow some ****ing brains, to me that is an insult. Now back off sister.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I will leave you with your anger. You are not worth debating, you are a child. Have fun

bigbran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Forgetting that Urien is a man does not help your cause . . . They're both gay...

I think that's why nvr is talking to him in that way...

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I will leave you with your anger. You are not worth debating, you are a child. Have fun actually you just feel quite silly for being called out for being a liar. You made up a bunch of shit and now you feel silly. I rarely peek my head in the respect threads. and I certainly don't post. I think I posted to one. Galan's IG thread. And you lie and say I post to multiple threads spamming. Good Googly moooley you are a liar and I am calling you out as one honey.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Forgetting that Urien is a man does not help your cause . . .

He's my sister. he knows what I mean.

Mr Master
HOM Wanda gives it the greatest challenge, not entirely sure who would win.

But surely then,

LT > IG.

Lord Urizen
actually you just feel quite silly for being called out for being a liar. You made up a bunch of shit and now you feel silly. I rarely peek my head in the respect threads. and I certainly don't post. I think I posted to one. Galan's IG thread. And you lie and say I post to multiple threads spamming. Good Googly moooley you are a liar and I am calling you out as one honey.

He's my sister. he knows what I mean.

Your homophobic comments are irrelevant to the debate you were trying to ignite. Please stop acting like a child, you rant, insult, then ignite with curse words n all...then you cry over the fact that no one here likes you. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your homophobic comments are irrelevant to the debate you were trying to ignite. Please stop acting like a child, you rant, insult, then ignite with curse words n all...then you cry over the fact that no one here likes you. erm

Now i'm homophobic? Honey you have me confused. If you dont' want me to rant, then don't come in a thread lying on me and telling me I need to grow some ****ing brains. That is all dear.

DigiMark007
Why's nvr keep calling people sweetie and honey??

I'm scared.

Anyway, nvr, you have to cool it even if they instigate it. Because you have about 2-3 posts today that cross the line, regardless of the context. So don't point fingers. Just stop. Because this is about you 7th "2nd chance".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.