Wolverine,Sabretooth & Captain America vs The 300 movies Persian army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
There were 1,000,000 Persians in the movie.

Symmetric Chaos
1000000 pieces of cannon fodder vs people that tear though shield agents . . .

golem370
Shield Agents huh?

golem370
Lets say that each one of these warriors lift pressed 200 pounds each.

333,333 vs Wolverine

333,333 vs Sabretooth

333,333 vs Captain America

Priest
Originally posted by golem370
Lets say that each one of these warriors lift pressed 200 pounds each.

333,333 vs Wolverine

333,333 vs Sabretooth

333,333 vs Captain America
im pretty sure they can press quite a bit more than 200 lbs. imo

golem370
thats alot of tons.

Bouboumaster
Cap die, after somes times. The two others can't permantly dies, so... The team of 3 win.

jinzin
The persian army wins due to sheer numbers alone.. even if the persian army can't perma-kill a couple of guys on team o' 3... if they capture them and subdue them that's STILL a win.

horrorwolf
As a team Wolvie, Cap and Sabretooth plow though the Persians in an afternoon.

Wolverine having the highest bodycount.

jinzin
probably through a great manyof them yes.. but eventually they WILL go down to fatigue or wounds.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jinzin
The persian army wins due to sheer numbers alone.. even if the persian army can't perma-kill a couple of guys on team o' 3... if they capture them and subdue them that's STILL a win.

probably through a great manyof them yes.. but eventually they WILL go down to fatigue or wounds.

yes

horrorwolf

Wolverine adamantium skeleton claws and healing factor >>> Persian army.

golem370
333,333 are stronger then ether one of the three.

masterbruce
The Persian Army wins.

the_satan32
There are too many Persians. Cap and the others are going to get owned. Someone will say that Wolverine's and Sabretooth's healing factors will guaranty them the win. That's not true, when the Persian army gangs up on them, their HFs will be overloaded. Besides the persians are trained warriors, they won't go down so easily.

golem370
They were the greatest army back then right? arrows swords the immortals the big ugly guy with superhuman strength the giant rhino the giant Elephant. They had enough arrows to block out the sun.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by the_satan32
There are too many Persians. Cap and the others are going to get owned. Someone will say that Wolverine's and Sabretooth's healing factors will guaranty them the win. That's not true, when the Persian army gangs up on them, their HFs will be overloaded. Besides the persians are trained warriors, they won't go down so easily.

DAM!

sorry -
Correction.

I was not aware that the Persian army was 1 mil strong (I misread and was considering 333,000). Even if they are lined up and attacking one at a time....

Cap dies, and Wovie and Sabretooth get fatigued.

Havent seen 300 yet!... embarrasment

masterbruce
This is HOW the fight happens:

First they launch a volley of literally thousands of arrows.

Wolverine and Sabretooth are entirely covered in arrows, bleeding profusely.

Cap had blocked arrows from the critical parts of his body, but still parts of his legs and arms have also been hit and he is bleeding.

Severely weakened, the 3 stagger towards the mighty Persian Army. They take out a couple in the frontline but are soon crushed underneath the army. Captain America is killed. Wolverine and Sabretooth have their flesh stripped from their skeleton.

The Persian Army wins.
Casualty = under 100 warriors.
Remaining army = over 999,000

horrorwolf
The thing is, even if they hold their own, there are gonna be some soldiers that get hits in ... eventually injuring Cap, and causing blood loss for Wolvie and Sabre...causing the onset of fatigue even faster.

Wolverine almost died of blood loss vs Omega Red for instance.

Superman or Hulk would wipe these million out.

Those 3, no...Cap dies eventually and the other two fight until they drop from fatigue.(Especially Wolverine with that heavy skeleton).

golem370
I agree that Wolverine Captain America would eventually lose but Arrows will do little to Wolverine and Sabes. The strength in numbers are going to lead to victory for the persians.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
There were 1,000,000 Persians in the movie.

Golem, u know I won't go against Howlett big grin Creed/Howlett/Capt too immortal for the 1,000,000 ppl

golem370
It doesn't matter if they are immortal there are to much brute force in a army of 1,000,000 warriors and they have immortal warriors to.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by guy222
Golem, u know I won't go against Howlett big grin Creed/Howlett/Capt too immortal for the 1,000,000 ppl

I dont think Creed, or Howlett would die but they would be defeated in battle due to exhaustion. Cap would get pwned eventually here.

jinzin
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Wolverine adamantium skeleton claws and healing factor >>> Persian army.

due to your ignorance (no offense) concerning the numbers of the persian army, i won't attack you for that statment.

jinzin
Originally posted by masterbruce
This is HOW the fight happens:

First they launch a volley of literally thousands of arrows.

Wolverine and Sabretooth are entirely covered in arrows, bleeding profusely.

Cap had blocked arrows from the critical parts of his body, but still parts of his legs and arms have also been hit and he is bleeding.

Severely weakened, the 3 stagger towards the mighty Persian Army. They take out a couple in the frontline but are soon crushed underneath the army. Captain America is killed. Wolverine and Sabretooth have their flesh stripped from their skeleton.

The Persian Army wins.
Casualty = under 100 warriors.
Remaining army = over 999,000

Well that's nonsense...

Wolverine's been bombarded by arrows on several occasions.. and still ran around killing people....

I'd say that while the persians will win, they will have a MASSIVE amount of casualties..

again, wolverine's killed 500 hydra in one sitting.. hydra agents are heavily armored, and armed with lazers and maching guns.. no expression

The persians have whicker shields and the bulk of their army was made from slaves, not warriors.. not trained killers like the hand for instance.. who in spite of arrow volleys and overwhelming numbers lost over 2500 men to wolverine ALONE.. erm

The persians still win this, but they can't hope to lose any less than 4 or 5,000 men to be perfectly honest.

The arrow strategy is probably the best plan they ould get, but frankly I imagine the teams smart enough to either take cover or get behind cap... his sheilds big enough to block the arrows....

OOOOORRRR.. sabretooth would probably just grab cap and use HIM as a shield.. lol... either way, to think the persians lose any less than 1,000 is folly here.

jinzin
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Wolverine almost died of blood loss vs Omega Red for instance.

bad example, Omega red has death spores that counter act/negate wolverine's healing factor.

King KAM
to tell you guys the truth, i think that cap and wolverine and sabes takes out like hundred thousand.

If cap lets the shield go full speed, and hijacks a soldier for a sword, he takes out atleast 20,000.

wolverine gets about 20,000 before he gets subdued

Sabes actually prolly gets about 70,000 his class 20 strength will play a huge factor

masterbruce
Originally posted by King KAM
to tell you guys the truth, i think that cap and wolverine and sabes takes out like hundred thousand.

If cap lets the shield go full speed, and hijacks a soldier for a sword, he takes out atleast 20,000.

wolverine gets about 20,000 before he gets subdued

Sabes actually prolly gets about 70,000 his class 20 strength will play a huge factor

I'm going to take a guess that you have NO CLUE how large a number 20,000 is.

If 100 warriors rush Cap, he throws his shield, taking out a couple (less than 10), he fights off 10 or 20 at once. Then he is surrounded and they mob him...grabbing onto his legs and arms until he is completely helpless.

With Wolverine, and Sabretooth, it will take alot more, but still well under 10,000.

golem370
Show me strength feats that put Sabretooth in the Class 20 range please.

Bentley
If you give the team a nuke they clear it.

Bol Gath
The army will win due to their massive numbers, but not without loosing a LOT of their own. As said earlier 2500 hand ninjas didn't manage to subdue Wolverine alone.

Just imagine Wolverine and Sabertooth going apeshit crazy. They would tear through the army like a knife through butter on a hot day. Sure sooner or later they will be subdued but I think the trio should be able to kill somewhere between 10.000 to 30.000, this is mainly because the berserker rage.

But as someone said, pit Hulk or Superman against the army and it's another story. Thunderclap/strength/HF for Hulk and Speed/strength for Superman.

Piedmon
Remember that in the movie, the Persians didn't attack constantly 24/7. Cap & Co. would have time to rest.

No parameters are set for the fight, so I suppose Team Cap would get surrounded and brought down.... but these are a pretty artificial set of circumstances. In most scenarios, Cap, Wolverine & Creed (who are all skilled commando operatives) would easily disappear into the terrain, infiltrate the Persian camp and assassinate/disable their entire officer corps in a single night, and leave the army leaderless the next day.

charlemagne9746
Even if the Persians captured and detained Wolverine and Sabretooth, how long would they be held prisoner. Their healing factors would heal their wounds...and I don't think they would have a problem escaping custody and continuing the fight. I think in the long run...weeks or months...they could kill the entire army...being that no one on the Persian side would have a way of killing either one of them.

but, if simply capturing Wolverine and Sabretooth temporarily is considered a win...then I guess the Persians win in that aspect.

King KAM
Originally posted by masterbruce
I'm going to take a guess that you have NO CLUE how large a number 20,000 is.

If 100 warriors rush Cap, he throws his shield, taking out a couple (less than 10), he fights off 10 or 20 at once. Then he is surrounded and they mob him...grabbing onto his legs and arms until he is completely helpless.

With Wolverine, and Sabretooth, it will take alot more, but still well under 10,000. cap has taken numbers close to 100 men at once, the shield in that crowded of a place will take out over 20 people per throw, and if the persians fight like in the movie, cap has more than ample space to whipe the floor with everyone.

Brian Oswald
Cap throws his sheild and looses it since there arent any walls on a battle field.

King KAM
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Cap throws his sheild and looses it since there arent any walls on a battle field. you know so little about captain america it pains me son.

Piedmon
I'd have to say that I only assume the Persians win in an open battle because I assume they use better tactics than in the movie. Going from that alone, they're not capable of anything better than "durr, GET EM!1" and would probably lose a third of their soldiers to getting crushed/friendly fire just in the initial charge.

Soljer
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Cap throws his sheild and looses it since there arent any walls on a battle field.

Nay. Cap isn't stupid - that shield is damn near magic in his hands.

It ricochets off of about twenty five Persians and falls right back into Cap's hands.

King KAM
Originally posted by Soljer
Nay. Cap isn't stupid - that shield is damn near magic in his hands.

It ricochets off of about twenty five Persians and falls right back into Cap's hands. all in about 2 seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.