Shaak Ti Is Alive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexiest
Shaak Ti has been officially slated for the newest game from Lucas Arts, "The Force Unleashed."

Several characters were revealed to us during our visit, and their casting has been partially confirmed. Juno Eclipse, the obligatory leggy blond love interest, is an imperial pilot in charge of ferrying you from place to place on your private cruiser. There's the requisite hominoid droid whose name has yet to be announced; Shaak-Ti, a Togruta warrior; and Maris Brood, a positively sexy Zabrak female packing dual lightsabers with tonfa-shaped handles.

Be sure to alert the people at Wookiepedia about this so they change Shaak Ti's status to Alive.

Nellis Munn
Yay my 2nd favorite jedi! wooo, but she dies in the game, and i knew this already...

Alliance
This is clearly EU.

queeq
Indeed. Moving.

General G
I am pretty sure General Grievous killed her in a deleted scene, they should have put that in the movie...

Alliance
Clones should have pumped her full of plasma.

General G
Wouldn't have been that hard to do with the PT Jedi...

Nellis Munn
Shaak ti is cool, GL took that scene out Shaak ti is his presonal favorite and he wanted to put her in a game (force unleashed), and clones stink...

General G
Better not say that too loud Nellis...Alliance will tell you how awesome they are...

Alliance
Clones kill.

General G
They're not bad, they are ok...

LORDSIDIOUS01
She probably is just alive for the video game and thus she is still dead, but lives on on XBOX and PSP 3

General G
Who knows srug

Count Makashi
Clones are awesome and Shak Ti is alive, she will be a game boss.

General G
So we have heard wink

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by General G
Who knows srug

TOO TRUE TOO TRUE

General G
shockyes

Nellis Munn
She commands mutant rancors, eeep!

Captain REX
I think they should have just made someone else who wasn't possibly dead. doped

Alliance
I think we need to re-order order 66.

Nellis Munn
Thats impossible the clones dont exsist anymore....

Alliance
Thats what you are meant to believe.

Captain REX
There's one in Alliance's avatar, look out! firefirefireph

Nellis Munn
Run jedi!... before he uses his clone umm stuff!

Alliance
decee, well, at least for something basic.

steverules
If the clones are so cool why didn't they kill Jar Jar Binks?

Alliance
Why would they have?

General G
Why wouldn't they have?

Alliance
There are lots of wierd things in the galaxy. We're not allowed to just kill every one of them for no reason. I want them out of my sight anyway, other species always cause problems.

General G
Well if they bugged the clones as much as everybody else, they could have had an accidental "misfire" or a random "weapons malfunction"

Alliance
We can't exactly misfire on every non-human in the galaxy. We just have to take pleasure in killing the rebellious ones.

steverules
Killing Jar Jar would be ten times better than killing some rebellious dude...I heard Jar Jar mocking the clones and saying they wear womens underwear, you shouldn't stand for it, shoot Jar Jar

Alliance
I'll go back in time and correct that.

Please file an official complaint with he Republic Authorities. These subversive acts will not be tolerated.

steverules
Thats the spirit, turn Jar Jar into Orange goo

Seraphim XIII
They're not bad, they are ok...

You do know the Clones absolutely stomped the Jedi, right?

You know, the entities that are supposed to foresee getting stomped and have awesome powers get killed by a vista of Spanish Clones?

Owned.

General G
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII

You know, the entities that are supposed to foresee getting stomped and have awesome powers get killed by a vista of Spanish Clones?

Owned.

You do know I was just trying to bug Alliance right?

But the droids are better

Count Makashi
Ne they are not, clones are far superior to droids and much cooler, only droid unit that i liked was the Magnaguard.

General G
Yes, they were superior, but they were definately not cooler.

The droids came in overwhelming numbers, even for the Clones and their many years of training. The droids would just overwhelm and defeat the clones.

Alliance
whats so cool about a pile of scrap?

Blaxican
Yes, they were superior, but they were definately not cooler.

The droids came in overwhelming numbers, even for the Clones and their many years of training. The droids would just overwhelm and defeat the clones.

Yeah just like they did in the Clone Wars- wait they lost...

General G
Originally posted by Blaxican
Yeah just like they did in the Clone Wars- wait they lost...

Oh yeah, if only the Republic didn't have the whiny annoying brat names Anakin to shut them all down. They brought the galaxy to their knees.

Originally posted by Alliance
whats so cool about a pile of scrap?

Whats so cool about a pile of dead bodies?

Blaxican
Oh yeah, if only the Republic didn't have the whiny annoying brat names Anakin to shut them all down. They brought the galaxy to their knees.

Nah. The CIS was already badly losing the war even before Dooku was killed...

They had already been pushed back into the Outer rim.

Alliance
correct.

Nellis Munn
CIS isnt to great, but the clones were degrading ever new batch...

Count Makashi
CIS didn't have a chance of wining, Sidious controlled both sides, Count Dooku knew of this plan to, at the end of the CW they wore going to shut dawn the CIS, CIS was doomed to fail from the beginning.

General G

The CIS was winning! The Republic was falling!

Nellis Munn
maybe in your dreams...

Count Makashi
The CIS was winning! The Republic was falling!

Like i said, they wore domed from the beginning, face it proudly, don't whine about it.

Blaxican

General G
Originally posted by Nellis Munn
maybe in your dreams...

No, the really were!

Originally posted by Count Makashi
Like i said, they wore domed from the beginning, face it proudly, don't whine about it.

Obviously because of Sidious, damn him...

Nellis Munn
good the CIS sucked. *thanks sidious for ordering vader to kill the CIS leaders*

General G
The CIS was better than the republic

Count Makashi
Yea, i especially enjoyed Nute Gunrays death.

General G
Yeah, what a big man Anakin is, he kills un-armed aliens

Count Makashi
What, they had bodyguards.

Nellis Munn
I lmao every time i see that part, nute gunray was such a puss... alien coward...

Count Makashi
But i love that scene in AOTC, when Amidala is hurt by that tiger looking animal and Nute starts to laugh, what a hypocrite.

General G
Originally posted by Count Makashi
What, they had bodyguards.

They were bad bodyguards, a clone could have gotten by (and thats pretty bad)

Originally posted by Nellis Munn
I lmao every time i see that part, nute gunray was such a puss... alien coward...

Well, what would you do?

Nellis Munn
I would of stayed under the table...

The other funny parts are when dooku and grevious die.

General G
Thats even worst, at least he faced his enemy

Grievous's death was terrible...

Count Makashi
What, when Dooku dies, his death was the saddest in the Saga, the hole universe cried when he died.

Nellis Munn
True was sad, he was the only one that made much sense in PT, BUT when grevoius died it was FUUNNNNY!

Count Makashi
Yea, it was awarde the most comedic scene at MTV movie awards.

General G
mad

You all suck...

Count Makashi
Hey i was just kidding, GG is very Cool, i liked him very much.

Nellis Munn
grevious is cheap he used a blaster... he was just a pawn.

Count Makashi
Everyone was just a pawn, even the Jedi for Sidious, he made them look like fools.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII

Owned.

The Clones weren't Spanish...they were New Zealander...

Blaxican
Jango DID look pretty spanish to me...

Alliance
He is Maori. Its like saying Japanese and Chinese look the same...just not the case.

Count Makashi
Actually he was Mandolorian.

Alliance
No. Temura Morrison is Maori.

Jango is Mandolorian, but Mandolorian is not a race, it is a culture practiced by many races.

MasterAshenVor
The duel with grevious was DISSAPOINTING! to the max i mean GOD! grevious in the CW was like UNSTOPPABLE i mean he should have at least CUT obi-wan! or almost kill him or something! OH YEA AND by the way im new HAHAHA

Count Makashi
Welcome and the fight was little disappointing, bit in the writers for the CW cartons didn't know what to expect, because his character wasn't developed to full by George Lucas, later he decided that General Grevious, should be a coward, who runs when it becomes to hot, thats why the difference in his character.

The big EH
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
Shaak Ti has been officially slated for the newest game from Lucas Arts, "The Force Unleashed."

Several characters were revealed to us during our visit, and their casting has been partially confirmed. Juno Eclipse, the obligatory leggy blond love interest, is an imperial pilot in charge of ferrying you from place to place on your private cruiser. There's the requisite hominoid droid whose name has yet to be announced; Shaak-Ti, a Togruta warrior; and Maris Brood, a positively sexy Zabrak female packing dual lightsabers with tonfa-shaped handles.

Be sure to alert the people at Wookiepedia about this so they change Shaak Ti's status to Alive. lucas is slipping, they showed adi gallia dying in episode three on a swoop, that was already dead, and shak tii who survived being slayed by grevous, wow jedi are talented

Count Makashi
That was a deleted scene, that never happened, the confrontation on the bridge of the Invisible Hand with General Grievous, is what happened instead of that scene.

The big EH
shoulda kept her dead though

Count Makashi
Why?

The big EH
i don't know, but she dies atleast

Count Makashi
She dosent, but probably in the game, she does.

The big EH
she does for sure she's a jedi and probally gets wipped, though she might ave turned...that *****

Count Makashi
I am not sure what you are trying to say, that she dies in th Jedi purge or in the game.

Nellis Munn
Ummm that wasnt adi galla and the bike that was her sister or some thing, look it up... -_-

Count Makashi
It was Allie, Stass, for the record.

masterkit
She didn't die in the deleted scene anyway, well she did, but it was deleted. If it was in anyway it wouldn't make sense because Shaak Ti appears later in a Jedi Council scene.

ThoraxeRMG
Interesting.

Specterkev
Anakin ganks her during his attack on the temple... i was disapointed they showed the grievous killing cut scene on the DVD then the Anakin killing her one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.