Adam Warlock w/IG vs Darkseid w/PG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Adam Warlock with a complete IG vs Darkseid with a power gem.
Now their have been speculation that Darkseid can amp all of his abilites with the Powergem to equal the IG. (since darkseid = mini IG w/o powergem)
See here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444417_3-takion-runs-the-herald-gauntlet
any opinions?

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Adam Warlock with a complete IG vs Darkseid with a power gem.
Now their have been speculation that Darkseid can amp all of his abilites with the Powergem to equal the IG. (since darkseid = mini IG w/o powergem)
See here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444417_3-takion-runs-the-herald-gauntlet
any opinions?

I know IG>UN. Darkseid couldn't defeat Galactus. Warlock(IG)>DS(PG). Remeber, Adam was insane when he had the IG

celestialdemon
I understand the point behind this thread, but it's getting pretty ridiculous. Darkseid wouldn't stand a chance against Warlock in this scenario.

Priest
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I understand the point behind this thread, but it's getting pretty ridiculous. Darkseid wouldn't stand a chance against Warlock in this scenario.
accually, i made this thread without realizing bran did, we kinda did it at the same time... embarrasment

nvrbeenwthagirl

That's quite silly to say. Warlock with the Infinity gems with no power gem would at best stilly lessor than DS. he wouldn't be as strong, as durable, as smart. The gems alone do not grant the user infinite power. The user has to have the power gem to reach any signifigant power. OR don't you remember that everything the IW could do individual, DS could do better.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That's quite silly to say. Warlock with the Infinity gems with no power gem would at best stilly lessor than DS. he wouldn't be as strong, as durable, as smart. The gems alone do not grant the user infinite power. The user has to have the power gem to reach any signifigant power. OR don't you remember that everything the IW could do individual, DS could do better.

Read the scenario again. It's not Warlok w/IG minus Power Gem. It's Warlock w/complete IG vs Darkseid if he possessed the Power Gem. Darkseid doesn't win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Read the scenario again. It's not Warlok w/IG minus Power Gem. It's Warlock w/complete IG vs Darkseid if he possessed the Power Gem. Darkseid doesn't win.

Even still,Imagine Darksied with infinite power. What could he not do that the IG can do? They would be able to do the same things. Is there something the IG can do that DS cannot do on a smaller scale? I'd like to know?

Nikkolas
Yes.

Easily punk the living embodiment of the universe.

And every toher cosmic.

At the same time.

When wielded by a person who doesn't even know how to use it.

DS dies 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000/10.

celestialdemon
Even still,Imagine Darksied with infinite power. What could he not do that the IG can do? They would be able to do the same things. Is there something the IG can do that DS cannot do on a smaller scale? I'd like to know?

Don't believe he could wipe out half the population of the entire universe just by snapping his fingers.

Galan007
Darkseid has NO chance in hell here.

And it is laughable if anyone were to side with him. laughing out loud

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
Darkseid has NO chance in hell here.

And it is laughable if anyone were to side with him. laughing out loud
But DS is like a "mini IG" sly

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
But DS is like a "mini IG" sly Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

stick out tongue

Big Sexy
warlock could
1. Age him billions of years are turn him into a child and kill him.
2. Remove his soul form his body
3. Mentally destroy his mind.
4. Alter time and space to the moment that Superman molested and imprisoned him in the source wall. Than keep rewinding the moment over and over again.
just to name a few.

Soljer

You might as well pit stilt man against the Infinity Gauntlet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This has got to be the most rediculous bunch of IG noob heads i've ever seen. You guys realize that DS has controlled reality before. He has teh uber Telepathy. He has controlled Space and Time. he even controls souls. He is able to bring life and death. Wipe people from existance. Every thing the IG can do, DS can do to a smaller scale with his own powers. People are seriously STUPID if they think that DS with Infinite power is not a match for thanos with the IG. DS with the power gem would be just like DS with the source. Same ****ing thing. It's why DS wants the power of the source so badly. To give him infinite power. Noobs.

Galan007
This has got to be the most rediculous bunch of IG noob heads i've ever seen. You guys realize that DS has controlled reality before. He has teh uber Telepathy. He has controlled Space and Time. he even controls souls. He is able to bring life and death. Wipe people from existance. Every thing the IG can do, DS can do to a smaller scale with his own powers. People are seriously STUPID if they think that DS with Infinite power is not a match for thanos with the IG. DS with the power gem would be just like DS with the source. Same ****ing thing. It's why DS wants the power of the source so badly. To give him infinite power. Noobs. headshotkmc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.