Darkseid(with Power Gem) vs Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
OK, Darkseid has the Power Gem.
Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet.

First:
Darkseid has the Power Gem.
Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet, minus the Power Gem.

Second:
Thanos has a complete IG.

Say there was some sort of time warp, and there were two Power Gems.

In the fights, they start the fight on two different pieces of asteroids, a hundred feet apart.

Who wins?

*Had to edit it a bit... damn you Priest!*
stick out tongue

xmeat
darky dies

Nikkolas
Darkseid has no chance.

In either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Darkseid has no chance.

In either.

Of course this is from someone who is very marvel biased.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
OK, Darkseid has the Power Gem.
Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet.

First:
Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet, minus the Power Gem.

DS IS ALREADY FAR ABOVE THANOS IN POWER, GIVING HIM THE POWER GEM ONLY MAKES IT THAT MUCH EASIER TO WIN. THE GEMS DONT' REALLY ADD MUCH TO THANOS. WITHOUT THE POWER GEM, THE GEMS AREN'T UBER AT ALL

Second:
Thanos has a complete IG.

Say there was some sort of time warp, and there were two Power Gems.

THIS ONE WOULD BE TUFFER TO CALL. BUT BASICALLY DS WITH A POWER GEM WOULD BE LIKE HIM MERGING WITH THE SOURCE. THE SAME THING. UNLIMITED POWER TO BACK ALL OF HIS POWERS. STALEMATE

In the fights, they start the fight on two different pieces of asteroids, a hundred feet apart.

Who wins?

*Had to edit it a bit... damn you Priest!*
stick out tongue

Nikkolas
I like Marvel more than DC.

But I still like many things about DC.

But, my partiality is irrelevant.

Anyone with...say, COMMON SENSE, can see Thanos w/IG or ANYONE with IG could defeat Darkseid.

Save for perhaps Nebula. But she may just think him out of existence on accident...

But, my likings and dislikings are unimportant.

Darkseid with the Power Gem will have nothing but his physical stats amplified. He had no protection against any of the other multitudes of ways Thanos can toy with him before he finally destroys him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I like Marvel more than DC.

But I still like many things about DC.

But, my partiality is irrelevant.

Anyone with...say, COMMON SENSE, can see Thanos w/IG or ANYONE with IG could defeat Darkseid.

Save for perhaps Nebula. But she may just think him out of existence on accident...

But, my likings and dislikings are unimportant.

Darkseid with the Power Gem will have nothing but his physical stats amplified. He had no protection against any of the other multitudes of ways Thanos can toy with him before he finally destroys him.

Then you know nothing of the power gem and nothing of DS. the power gem amps more than physical stats. it ams the users powers infinitely if they know how to use it. and DS already has, Time control, space control, super speed, invulnerability, reality manip, matter manip, high tier telepathy and control over life and death and souls. so exactly what woulnd't he have a defense against?

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You do realize that Thanos can bring people back from the dead with just the Reality Gem...

Plus, what about the Space, and Time Gem?
Thanos could evade almost every attack with his Space Gem... and could stop teh time...
Does Darkseid have a soul?

no

Also, how would you know that Darkseid would have the understanding that you think he will have?

Priest
Hate u Bran! cursing

Galan007
Save for perhaps Nebula. But she may just think him out of existence on accident... Yeah, Nebula is by far the most inexperienced user the IG has ever had.

But even with her inability to use the IG to it's maximum potential, she shill pwnd almost every powerful being in the hierarchy..... At once.

Ohhh yeah, and the IG takes this easily. doped

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Then you know nothing of the power gem and nothing of DS. the power gem amps more than physical stats. it ams the users powers infinitely if they know how to use it. and DS already has, Time control, space control, super speed, invulnerability, reality manip, matter manip, high tier telepathy and control over life and death and souls. so exactly what woulnd't he have a defense against?
how bout u answer the question,
can Darkseid w/PG beat beat the thanos w/IG

celestialdemon
Thanos wins both scenarios.

Priest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444417_3-takion-runs-the-herald-gauntlet eek!

Bransolute
I'll go with Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.