How about these battles ya'll?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk rules all
It is my understanding that the Herald level characters are below Teambuster level characters. Since Hulk is a Teambuster level, will have 2 Heralds against him to make it more competitive. What says ya'll regarding these duos against the strongest of all, the Hulk?

Hulk vs Orion and Wonderwoman
Hulk vs Lobo and Black Adam
Hulk vs Thor and Firelord
Hulk vs Beta Ray Bill and Ronan
Hulk vs Stardust and Morg
Hulk vs Silver Surfer and Iron Man
Hulk vs Count Nefaria and Classic Juggernaut
Hulk vs Kurse and Executioner with Bloodaxe
Hulk vs Superman and Gladiator
Hulk vs Champion and Immortal Hercules

capt it up
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
It is my understanding that the Herald level characters are below Teambuster level characters. Since Hulk is a Teambuster level, will have 2 Heralds against him to make it more competitive. What says ya'll regarding these duos against the strongest of all, the Hulk?

are you an idiot? Or do you say this shit on purpose?

SpunkySmurph
You people are always underestimating Hulk. mhm

Symmetric Chaos

What exactly do you have against Hulk?

bigbran

Hulk vs Champion and Immortal Hercules Um... since when? Silver Surfer has one-shotted Hulk quite a few times, without trying...
Over herald level?

Hulk loses every battle... not even close...

Why do you have to make Hulk look like a shitty character in every thread you make?
You don't even help Hulk, you just make him look... bad.

xmeat

Hulk vs Champion and Immortal Hercules huc can beat alot of these guys but you shouldn't have made this thread as people here dont respect huc and thinks he loses to ww most people who like huc have been sadly banned sad

Hulk rules all
Hulk is always the most formidable character when the odds are stacked against him. If I didn't have the highest respect for his abilities and dynamic potential I wouldn't even think of matching him up with some rather powerful characters. Right now the Hulk is the hottest thing in comics with the great unfolding of the current series. He is going to laydown some bad intentions soon on the MU.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
huc can beat alot of these guys but you shouldn't have made this thread as people here dont respect huc and thinks he loses to ww most people who like huc have been sadly banned sad

no expression

SpunkySmurph
Hulk is always the most formidable character when the odds are stacked against him. Have you meant Squirrel Girl? Originally posted by Hulk rules all
If I didn't have the highest respect for his abilities and dynamic potential I wouldn't even think of matching him up with some rather powerful characters. Well, in your case, respect is spelled H-A-R-D O-N Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Right now the Hulk is the hottest thing in comics with the great unfolding of the current series. He is going to laydown some bad intentions soon on the MU.

He's going to lay down some bad intentions, eh? ermmnone

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk is always the most formidable character when the odds are stacked against him. If I didn't have the highest respect for his abilities and dynamic potential I wouldn't even think of matching him up with some rather powerful characters.

So basicly you know nothing about Hulk?

xmeat
sad all the huc fans are gonebawling

Symmetric Chaos
sad all the huc fans are gonebawling

I'm still here xmeat.

SpunkySmurph
I'm a fanboy of a character who's name I can't even spell bawling petpet

capt it up
what hulk going to do to silver surfer please enlighten me?

hell what hulk going to do to champion?

bigbran
Hulk is always the most formidable character when the odds are stacked against him. If I didn't have the highest respect for his abilities and dynamic potential I wouldn't even think of matching him up with some rather powerful characters. Right now the Hulk is the hottest thing in comics with the great unfolding of the current series. He is going to laydown some bad intentions soon on the MU. Hulk... errr... Surfer smash!
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/1459/story2page035uxxo1.th.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up

hell what hulk going to do to champion?

Nothing.

Its really sad. Hulk is near unmatchable in his class but people seem to want to put him at high herald level.

xmeat

hell what hulk going to do to champion? champs a loser that got pathetically punked by thanos and beat by she huc.

bigbran
champs a loser that got pathetically punked by thanos and beat by she huc. Well, that's Thanos for you... maybe it's time you stop inderating him...
Also, Thanos punked him... twice... the second time, by only lifting his finger...

Well... that's She-Hulk comics for you... poorly written, and She-Hulk always wins...

Also, yes Champ is a loser (when he is placed against humans... cosmics, is a different story), but even then, Hulk won't beat him, when he has a team mate.

Hercules
And people on here wonder where the Hulk hate comes from...

capt it up
champs a loser that got pathetically punked by thanos and beat by she huc.
she hulk match was PIS.

thanos would destroy hulk with not effort

champanion is the greatest fighter alive and at base strength is far superior to hulk. his speed makes hulk look like he in slow motion. If the two of them were to battle hulk would loser terriably.

xmeat
she hulk match was PIS.

thanos would destroy hulk with not effort

champanion is the greatest fighter alive and at base strength is far superior to hulk. his speed makes hulk look like he in slow motion. If the two of them were to battle hulk would loser terriably. so champ could beat onslught seriously bannerless huc would eat his punkass alive worse than jennifer.

capt it up
so champ could beat onslught seriously bannerless huc would eat his punkass alive worse than jennifer.
hulk was able to fight onslaught with the aid of every super hero left on the planet.

champanion would curf stomp the shit out of hulk bannerless or not.

xmeat
hulk was able to fight onslaught with the aid of every super hero left on the planet.

champanion would curf stomp the shit out of hulk bannerless or not. you have no evidence to back your claims thor was a better fighter than huc and huc still knocked his norse ass out like it or not huc has a chance.

capt it up
you have no evidence to back your claims thor was a better fighter than huc and huc still knocked his norse ass out like it or not huc has a chance.
thor level of skill is pethetic next to champions. champions base strength is also greater then thor if I am not mistaken.

I have no evidence? Your only evidence got shot down as soon as you said it.

your an idiot it all that really matters and when did hulk knock thor out? You mean stalemate thor?

hey I see you never answered myu post in the capt and batman vs wolverine and DD thread.

Batman-Prime
I think Huc would beat all those "Teams" without even tryin', together! shifty

xmeat
thor level of skill is pethetic next to champions. champions base strength is also greater then thor if I am not mistaken.

I have no evidence? Your only evidence got shot down as soon as you said it.

your an idiot it all that really matters and when did hulk knock thor out? You mean stalemate thor?

hey I see you never answered myu post in the capt and batman vs wolverine and DD thread. huc would overrcome his strength very quickly if raged champ is doomed.
She huc still beat him like it or not so her cousin does the same thing.

Metalmanx
huc can beat alot of these guys but you shouldn't have made this thread as people here dont respect huc and thinks he loses to ww most people who like huc have been sadly banned sad

no expression

xmeat
bawlingwhy did all the huc fans gobawlingbawling

Entity
opps sorry, wrong thread!

Batman-Prime

They are here, I may be not the greatest Huc fan out here but I actually think that the Huc is cool and that he should beat the hell out of Thor.

spetznaz

1) Who is the 'Huc?' Or better yet, why do you keep calling the Hulk the 'Huc?' It just makes you appear even dumber than your norm. First it was the whole thing where you would ATTEMPT to use middle-English in your posts (which you failed at BTW), and now it is changing character names. From now on maybe people should start calling you 'Ex-Brain'.

2) The Hulk fans are still around. The problem is that people like you and DevilGoblin (or whatever his/her name is) smear the Hulk with your endless (and plain dumb) posts and threads. This is similar to what happened to Wolverine when Wolverine8888 used to post on him ....a really cool character was turned into a joke through association with those posts. Trust me, Hulk fans still abound on the forum. They just do not want to be associated with someone like you.

3) Just as Wolverine8888 used to be Wolverine's worst enemy on the forum, so have you become for the Hulk. You have actually managed to make one of comicdom's premier characters appear like a plain punk (and you calling him the 'Huc' doesn't make things any better). Although there is still hope for you .....past posters who used to make weird comments have over time become quite good (e.g. Wolverine8888's growth into Capt it Up, a change that is honestly amazing for those who remember W8888 posts back then), and thus there is still hope for you. Maybe after around 10 more years. The only problem with you is that while past fanboys knew their characters, you simply do not know anything about any character (including the Hulk, who you claim to support).

In my opinion you do not even deserve the title of 'fanboy' ......the best description for you 'Ex-Brain' is this ......TROLL.

xmeat
Originally posted by spetznaz
1) Who is the 'Huc?' Or better yet, why do you keep calling the Hulk the 'Huc?' It just makes you appear even dumber than your norm. First it was the whole thing where you would ATTEMPT to use middle-English in your posts (which you failed at BTW), and now it is changing character names. From now on maybe people should start calling you 'Ex-Brain'.

2) The Hulk fans are still around. The problem is that people like you and DevilGoblin (or whatever his/her name is) smear the Hulk with your endless (and plain dumb) posts and threads. This is similar to what happened to Wolverine when Wolverine8888 used to post on him ....a really cool character was turned into a joke through association with those posts. Trust me, Hulk fans still abound on the forum. They just do not want to be associated with someone like you.

3) Just as Wolverine8888 used to be Wolverine's worst enemy on the forum, so have you become for the Hulk. You have actually managed to make one of comicdom's premier characters appear like a plain punk (and you calling him the 'Huc' doesn't make things any better). Although there is still hope for you .....past posters who used to make weird comments have over time become quite good (e.g. Wolverine8888's growth into Capt it Up, a change that is honestly amazing for those who remember W8888 posts back then), and thus there is still hope for you. Maybe after around 10 more years. The only problem with you is that while past fanboys knew their characters, you simply do not know anything about any character (including the Hulk, who you claim to support).

In my opinion you do not even deserve the title of 'fanboy' ......the best description for you 'Ex-Brain' is this ......TROLL. what is the reasons for this insult quit it already your becoming annoying. And i know more about huc than you know.

Symmetric Chaos
what is the reasons for this insult quit it already your becoming annoying. And i know more about huc than you know.

no expression He's giving you advice. Good advice.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression He's giving you advice. Good advice. what i dont know nothing of comics cause i support huc whats wrong with huc anyway everyone on this forum says stupid shit.

Hercules
what i dont know nothing of comics cause i support huc whats wrong with huc anyway everyone on this forum says stupid shit.

Well if your going to ignore his advice, could you at least answer his question?

Why do you keep calling Hulk, Huc?

Soljer
Did the Hulk rape your mum or something?

Seriously....

The Surfer's one shotted the Hulk on multiple occasions....

Superman, Orion and Wonder Woman could each solo him.

Lobo would smear him.

Black Adam would obliterate him.

The Juggernaut can't possibly lose against the Hulk.

You...you must really hate the Hulk...

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Did the Hulk rape your mum or something?

Seriously....

The Surfer's one shotted the Hulk on multiple occasions....

Superman, Orion and Wonder Woman could each solo him.

Lobo would smear him.

Black Adam would obliterate him.

The Juggernaut can't possibly lose against the Hulk.

You...you must really hate the Hulk... orion, ww, lobo those especially couldn't beat huc if they're lives depended on it and seriously if you think lobo beats huc then you need help.

NiņoAraņa
orion, ww, lobo those especially couldn't beat huc if they're lives depended on it and seriously if you think lobo beats huc then you need help. Originally posted by Hercules
Well if your going to ignore his advice, could you at least answer his question?

Why do you keep calling Hulk, Huc?

Bouboumaster
I see the Hulk gives trouble to Champion/Hercules and BRB and Ronan. But he lost in every battle..

Modt

Just about everyone on this list is Stronger than the Hulk
Some of them are a LOT stronger

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Modt
Just about everyone on this list is Stronger than the Hulk
Some of them are a LOT stronger

Stronger? Not many of them actually.

A good portion are able to kill him without much troube though.

Soljer
Stronger? Not many of them actually.

A good portion are able to kill him without much troube though.

Orion. Wonder Woman. Lobo. Black Adam. Morg. Surfer (with amping). Juggernaut. Kurse. Superman.

Bouboumaster
... After thinking, I suggest that Hulk could beat Immortal Hercules and Champion IF Champ doesen't have the power gem.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Orion. Wonder Woman. Lobo. Black Adam. Morg. Surfer (with amping). Juggernaut. Kurse. Superman.

They wouldn't stay physically stronger than him for very long.

Galvaclaw
Long enough to punt his ass into orbit.

xmeat
huc is stronger than all of them ya'll just have to accept that huc was designed to be the strongest there is and he is.

Accel
I don't get where people get the idea that most other top-tiers are so much stronger than Hulk, even when he starts off at base strength, at least regarding the Marvel top-tiers. Thor certainly hasn't shown to be so. Neither has Hercules, Drax sans PG, Juggernaut, etc.

DC top-tiers I can see, but then that depends on just how you believe DC and Marvel top-tiers compare to each other.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Accel
I don't get where people get the idea that most other top-tiers are so much stronger than Hulk, even when he starts off at base strength, at least regarding the Marvel top-tiers. Thor certainly hasn't shown to be so. Neither has Hercules, Drax sans PG, Juggernaut, etc.

DC top-tiers I can see, but then that depends on just how you believe DC and Marvel top-tiers compare to each other.

Its not strength that wins these fight ya know.

Accel
Of course not, but that was the issue raised just a few posts ago.

nvrbeenwthagirl

confused Orion can kill HUlk. WW can kill hulk. Astro blast and Magic Sword for the kill. Everyone else would do even more. This is spite in it's classic form.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
confused Orion can kill HUlk. WW can kill hulk. Astro blast and Magic Sword for the kill. Everyone else would do even more. This is spite in it's classic form.

Herc would lose actually . . . 'course he has a partner so it doesn't matter anyway.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Herc would lose actually . . . 'course he has a partner so it doesn't matter anyway.

Immortal Herc was as strong as Thor and has that trusty mace. I'm betting that thing would smite even superman if it lands. But your right, Champion and Herc Kill hulk too. They play kick ball with hulk's head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.