Gamora vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Gamora takes on the Incredible Hulk. They fight, for unknown reasons, on a planet compsed entirely of a giant field, with random valleys/canyons/trees/cliffs, etc.

All fights are with current Hulk (Green Scar)

1. Hulk vs. Gamora (H2H)
2. Hulk vs. Gamora w/ Sword (assume it's unbreakable)
and, just for fun...
3. Hulk vs. Gamora w/ Godslayer

Symmetric Chaos
H2H: Hulk would win eventually

Sword: Can she do anything Hulk won't heal from?

Godslayer: Gamora

darthgoober
1. Hulk takes it eventually due to his ever increasing strength, and superior healing factor.
2. This one could go either way.
3. Gamora should take a solid majority.

All of these predictions of course, are assuming Hulk doesn't use a thunderclap. I don't know how well Gamora could handle a thunderclap so I'm not going to assume that she could shake one off(Hulk's thunderclaps have rocked Hercules before).

janus77
can't he just wrest the weapons out of Gamora's hands?
should be easy for The Hulk to do that.

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
1. Hulk takes it eventually due to his ever increasing strength, and superior healing factor.
What about her current Ronin whipping body?

Also, she has put Thing down in one hit...

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
What about her current Ronin whipping body?

Also, she has put Thing down in one hit...
Even with her upgrade, I can't really see her being able to put down Hulk in just h2h. I know she could knock him around for a LONG time, but I don't know if she could KO him before their strength/durability difference became to much for her to overcome. I'm not saying that she CAN'T do it, I just don't see her doing it very often(at least until I see a little more of her upgrade).

And I don't know what kind of track record pressure point strikes have against the Hulk(which is what she used against Thing), but if it turns out that he IS vulnerable to them, then her chances go WAY up(she may even take the majority).

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
And I don't know what kind of track record pressure point strikes have against the Hulk(which is what she used against Thing), but if it turns out that he IS vulnerable to them, then her chances go WAY up(she may even take the majority). Me niether... that's why I threw it out there.

SpunkySmurph
Oops... I meant to outlaw thunderclaps. I want this to be purely skills vs. brawn.

DevilGoblin
hulk any time.

Obviously Gamora could kill Darkseid and Thanos at the same time.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
hulk any time.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7151/retardedic0.jpg

Bouboumaster
Hulk takes the 2 first contest. He lost hardly the 3..

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
hulk any time.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7151/retardedic0.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
HULK SMASH HULK SMASH

King Kandy
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
HULK SMASH HULK SMASH
IT'S XMEAT! BACK FROM THE DEAD!

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
IT'S XMEAT! BACK FROM THE DEAD!

KK, Lord is cool smile

Donkey Punch
I hope she can hurt him more than Black Bolts whisper. smile

Bouboumaster
haha, lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.