Henrietta vs ThePunisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
I know this is non-comic but bear with me I think it might be an interesting fight.

Frank gets an assault rifle and pistol of his choosing

Henrietta gets her P-90 and Five-seveN

Fight takes place in an abandoned mall. Both start at opposite ends. No prep. Bloodlust on (so Frank won't worry about shooting a little girl). Assume both have unlimited ammo. No BFR. To the death. No making traps but ambushes are allowed.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I know this is non-comic but bear with me I think it might be an interesting fight.

Frank gets an assault rifle and pistol of his choosing

Henrietta gets her P-90 and Five-seveN

Fight takes place in an abandoned mall. Both start at opposite ends. No prep. Bloodlust on (so Frank won't worry about shooting a little girl). Assume both have unlimited ammo. No BFR. To the death. No making traps but ambushes are allowed. not only wrong genre, wrong forum ermm

Devil Lance
wrong forum

Symmetric Chaos
oops I'll ask Digi to move it.

DigiMark007
Moved. also, who's henrietta?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Moved. also, who's henrietta?

The girl in my sig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gunslinger_Girl_characters

(erm anime character but not the type that I think will cause major fanboy problems)

StyleTime
Never thought I'd see the day when a Gunslinger Girl character was used here. My bet is on Henrietta. She can do most everything Punisher can(minus prep) plus she's superhuman. Actually, ANY of the girls could take Punisher in a straight up fight.

Symmetric Chaos
ermm I guess people have never heard of The Punisher

Evil_Ash
ermm I guess people have never heard of The Punisher

Who?

Alfheim
The girl in my sig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gunslinger_Girl_characters

(erm anime character but not the type that I think will cause major fanboy problems)

Bro that ainme sounds disturbing.....

Bouboumaster
Like Alfheim said.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Alfheim

Exceedingly. But its still very well made and goes to great depth about the characters and morality.

Besides who doesn't love watching people get massacred by a twelve year old?

Alfheim
Exceedingly. But its still very well made and goes to great depth about the characters and morality.

Besides who doesn't love watching people get massacred by a twelve year old?

Ok, I really dont think i could watch that wthout being mentally scarred for life.

Symmetric Chaos
Ok, I really dont think i could watch that wthout being mentally scarred for life.

srug Kay.

Anyway since some opinions need to be given I'll give mine.

I think Henrietta would win 7/10. She has most physical adavantages but not experience or an especially tacitacl mind so I think Frank would ambush her a few times to win. If they start blasting at each other he'll die quickly.

StyleTime
You should read the manga. The series is beautifully dark.
srug Kay.

Anyway since some opinions need to be given I'll give mine.

I think Henrietta would win 7/10. She has most physical adavantages but not experience or an especially tacitacl mind so I think Frank would ambush her a few times to win. If they start blasting at each other he'll die quickly.
Punisher can't ambush Henrietta. She knows she's in a fight and will be concentrating. Her enhanced senses will warn her of Frank's presence. Plus, Frank doesn't know any of the girls' weaknessess.

I'm thinking more 9/10 for Henrietta. The 1/10 is for when Henrietta starts wondering where Guisseppe is and forgets about the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.