Andy Bogard vs Dan Hibiki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The road to redemption is long and hard, as the younger brother of Terry Bogard will find out.

After recovering from getting his insides scrambled by Yamazaki's knife, Andy has his first match against...Robert Garcia.

Wait...Robert isn't Japanese, nor does he wear a pink karate dogi. It's Dan Hibiki.

Shaking his fist at Andy, he says that once he beats him, then he will beat Sagat for real, since he found out that Sagat let him win their last match.

"I will defeat you in this match," Dan says, "and I will redeem my family honor by beating Sagat! OYAJI!!!!"

Andy sighs. "Why me? Why do I get the nutjobs for matches?"

Both men are in their SNK versions

King Nothing
Oh come on, Andy beats the crap out of this guy.

TricksterPriest
co-sign with the star avatar guy. Andy's a jobber and a loser, but even he can beat Dan Hibiki. laughing

Sado22
Andy smacks him around like a litte bidge, breaks his bones and choreppadan's his @$$ to thailand where he lands just in time on the ground where Sagat and Ryu are about to fight. Sagat picks him up and tiger uppers his @$$ far away to Brazil just to show off to Ryu. Dan and blanka finally unite.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
Andy smacks him around like a litte bidge, breaks his bones and choreppadan's his @$$ to thailand where he lands just in time on the ground where Sagat and Ryu are about to fight. Sagat picks him up and tiger uppers his @$$ far away to Brazil just to show off to Ryu. Dan and blanka finally unite.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Dan goes screaming down to Thailand, where Ryu and Sagat are preparing to fight. The Ansatsuken warrior and the Muay Thai Emperor hop back in order to avoid the falling fighter.

Sagat: You again? Don't interfere! TIGER BLOW!

Dan goes flying again.

Dan: OYAJII....!

Ryu watches Dan go out of sight.

Ryu: How hard did you hit him?

In Brazil, several hours later, Blanka and Dan are reunited in a parody of Blanka's SF2 ending.

Blanka: Danny!

Dan: Jimmy!

Sado22
EXACTLY!!!

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.