DS with the Source vs. Thanos with The IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The source grants the controller Complete infinite Multiversal power. ( Just like the power gem I suppose.)

The IG is well the IG.

Who would win?

Galan007
Creating your own crappy thread, just because no one agreed with you in another thread, is pretty immature. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Creating your own crappy thread, just because no one agreed with you in another thread, is pretty immature. erm

You should take your wisdom and champion across the entire board. Since I have seen others do the same thing to prove a point when others can't or refuse to see it anyway but thier own. So i applaud you for deciding that i'm the one you must police. Now go to Mr. master's thread about one universe and tell him the same damned thing. I guess it just bothers you that I really did prove my point.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You should take your wisdom and champion across the entire board. Since I have seen others do the same thing to prove a point when others can't or refuse to see it anyway but thier own. So i applaud you for deciding that i'm the one you must police. Now go to Mr. master's thread about one universe and tell him the same damned thing. I guess it just bothers you that I really did prove my point. It's not just the fact of you making threads like these, it's the way in which you go about it, (e.g. acting like a spoiled child)....

But whatever, I guess that's just your style. doped

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's not just the fact of you making threads like these, it's the way in which you go about it, (e.g. acting like a spoiled child)....

But whatever, I guess that's just your style. doped

I did mention once before that I was rich didn't I. LOL. I am spoiled. But taht is besides the point. It makes me mad when people make up thier minds without even putting any thought behind what they are saying. I have always said the same thing about thanos. I never really knew what Thanos needed with the IG. All he really needed was the Reality Gem and the Power Gem. Thanos already is uber telepath and he controls space pretty much. with his matter manip kinda the same thing. But really, DS is an uber sky father. Hell i think Odin with the power gem could match thanos with the IG. so sue me.

Galan007
I did mention once before that I was rich didn't I. LOL. I am spoiled. Well that explains quite a bit.

It makes me mad when people make up thier minds without even putting any thought behind what they are saying. I have always said the same thing about thanos. I never really knew what Thanos needed with the IG. All he really needed was the Reality Gem and the Power Gem. Thanos already is uber telepath and he controls space pretty much. with his matter manip kinda the same thing. But really, DS is an uber sky father. Hell i think Odin with the power gem could match thanos with the IG. so sue me. That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it...

But like I have said before, I would bet a large sum of money that you wouldn't have near as many reports and people that didn't like you, if calmed down, and debated maturely all the time.

But that's just my two cents on the matter. twocents

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I kinda like being the most hated on the forum. It makes me feel all creamy when people say I dont' know what I"m talking about but in actuality I usualy am. Especially when it comes to DC cosmics. Also It tickles me how people can hate someone and completely go around thier logic. I had to catch myself of this. I dispise Mr. Master, and sometimes I would miss a good point from him becuz I would just blindly read what he said with no logical thought.

And who would nvr be if he didn't rant and rave so much. just another Dc biased poster that no one would give a thought to. But my ranting and raving has brought about some changes to this board. Rather any one would agree or not. I see things being more fair. And as such, you see me actually talking about marvel characters in a good way again. things ahve to be balanced, or else we are just marvel cockstroking. We aren't really debating. Any how, DS or ODin, or DR. strange, or hell eVen Galactus, with the PG in my opinion would be a match for thanos with the entire guantlet becuz All of those guys can do every single thing the IG can do. they just dont' have the infinite energy of the Power Gem backing them. Think about Takion. he literally taps the source. Takion can do what ever he wants to. The only thing that was shown to tax his power was a being who was using a Universal/multiversal power source. Anyone with Infinite power added to telepathy, soul, mind, space, time, reality, matter manip, oblivion, and what ever else DS has, would be a match for the IG. and that is the logic of the argument.

Galan007
But my ranting and raving has brought about some changes to this board. Such as you being an ass-hair away from bannage? confused

Anyone with Infinite power added to telepathy, soul, mind, space, time, reality, matter manip, oblivion, and what ever else DS has, would be a match for the IG. and that is the logic of the argument. That's your opinion.

Though I do think it's very wrong.... I am not going to argue it, simply because neither party will agree with the other, and it will just turn into another 20+ page thread that went nowhere. erm

masterbruce
Such as you being an ass-hair away from bannage? confused
laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well Gal you are entitled to your opinion. But from where I'm looking, The IW wasn't all that uber with thier gems. It's not like they did anything Thanos, DS, ODin, couldn't do better. It's only when the gems were backed by infinite might that made them uber. So really, anyone with the same powers as the IW with infinite power would be a god. Same principle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.