Juggernaut Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

Thanos serves Death. Cain has power that rivals the Hulk. I will say one punch from Cain, Thanos falls. Don't have Starlin write, we all know who wins

thanospimphand
Originally posted by guy222
Thanos serves Death. Cain has power that rivals the Hulk. I will say one punch from Cain, Thanos falls. Don't have Starlin write, we all know who wins

ur a ignorant little man juggs seriously IS outclassed in almost every waY
THANOS IS OUT OF HIS LEAGUE

thanospimphand
juggs is more durable thats all that is to add to his credit

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
Don't have Starlin write, we all know who wins
funniest thing u ever said laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by thanospimphand

Relax man.

guy222
Originally posted by thanospimphand

I laugh at ppl calling me names. I am telling u as will the mods. Don't name call or disrespect

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
funniest thing u ever said laughing out loud

Cool. Have a good one thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Relax man.

I agree thumb up

Bouboumaster
Thanos is nearer of the Level of Cytorrak that the level of Juggy.

Thanos outclass Jug in every way.

boriquaking55
Juggs (without PIS) would never even lay a hand on Thanos most likely.

Acrosurge
Thanos takes a full-on Juggernaut haymaker just for the fun of it, teleports back, removes the helmet while Juggs is saying, "Don't you know who I am?!" and wipes Cain out telepathically.

"Of course," Thanos answers as he wipes Juggs telepathically. "You're my new herald."

Mider999
right i remeber once i made a thread where thanos and juggs fought there was no KOing allowed, no battle field removal, and no trapping anyone, and no TP and people in here still came out with thanos wins, someone will say it was a spite thread but still the level of thanos fanboyism in this place is sad

Dinalfos
Classic Juggernaut is arguably more durable, but Thanos is far stronger, smarter and more versatile. He should pose no problem. Strictly H2h, though, they will probably stalemate, with Thanos winning on points.

guy222
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Classic Juggernaut is arguably more durable, but Thanos is far stronger, smarter and more versatile. He should pose no problem. Strictly H2h, though, they will probably stalemate, with Thanos winning on points.

thanos

mykke
Thanos , Cain would be outclassed big, totally out of his league IMO

janus77
thanos. no question.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Thanos takes a full-on Juggernaut haymaker just for the fun of it, teleports back, removes the helmet while Juggs is saying, "Don't you know who I am?!" and wipes Cain out telepathically.

"Of course," Thanos answers as he wipes Juggs telepathically. "You're my new herald."

thumb up ****ing awesome post. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.