darkseid vs aegis and tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
someone from the annihilation wave vs apokolips thread thinks darkseid can beat two beings that defeated galactus.

Nikkolas
Nope.

T&A win 100/10.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
someone from the annihilation wave vs apokolips thread thinks darkseid can beat two beings that defeated galactus.

T&A smile

Galan007
I'm 98.523759% sure this thread has been done confused

Yep, it's been done:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434513&highlight=aegis+and+tenebrous

And if this is Darkseid at his "best" then he would more than likely be able to take one of them...

But A&T together > Darkseid.

Utrigita
T&A

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm 98.523759% sure this thread has been done confused

Yep, it's been done:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434513&highlight=aegis+and+tenebrous

And if this is Darkseid at his "best" then he would more than likely be able to take one of them...

But A&T together > Darkseid.

yes

xmeat
how would he even beat one darky cant even beat galactus.

MightyEInherjar
I hate to bring this up, because it seems like it's Darkseid's "Insta-Win,"

but how probable is it that they would be able to handle the OE?

Bouboumaster
T&A wins.

They are, solo, at a level near Galactus, who is ****ingly above Darkseid. Together, they destroy him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I hate to bring this up, because it seems like it's Darkseid's "Insta-Win,"

but how probable is it that they would be able to handle the OE?

If they possesses the same powers and abilities as Galactus which we have no reason to doubt they doesn't then they also should be capable like Galactus to reform after being killed. Which would also explain why Galactus locked them away instead of killing them outright, which he also, I believe, easily could.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Those two beat up Galactus, So how can that sorry poser Darkseid win?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Those two beat up Galactus, So how can that sorry poser Darkseid win?
I guess it would depend on if they fight an avatar of DS, if he is in true form. If he has the ale, to which they wont' even be able to put up a fight, they would just be more of his puppets. hell he might tell them to go stick themselves on the source wall.

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess it would depend on if they fight an avatar of DS, if he is in true form. If he has the ale, to which they wont' even be able to put up a fight, they would just be more of his puppets. hell he might tell them to go stick themselves on the source wall. please man just go away they are proemial elder gods who's powers equal big g's
and darky is no match for galactus also the UN is now sort of apart of him so ds really screwed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
please man just go away they are proemial elder gods who's powers equal big g's
and darky is no match for galactus also the UN is now sort of apart of him so ds really screwed.

You are an idiot. DS is half Promethian Giant and kills Gods. He is also Giant in his True Form. Also, did you mention the part where I said the ALE? Guess you missed that. Now go play with a huc doll or something. Your bugging me.

guy222
please man just go away they are proemial elder gods who's powers equal big g's

I have always believed T&A to be Galan's ship mates or possibly Celestials. Tenebrous=Galactus. Tenebrous/Aegis>Galactus. Full powered Galactus=Eternity. Tenebrous/Aegis(2 Eternity)>Galactus. This is why some retcons or bad writing occurs. Not always do writers/editors get along smile

Galan007
and darky is no match for galactus also the UN is now sort of apart of him so ds really screwed. Darkseid in his true form (i.e. not one of his avatars), is most certainly a "match for Galactus"...Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now go play with a huc doll or something. You're wrong!

It's Huc "Action Figure"!

Geeze!

stick out tongue

xmeat
You are an idiot. DS is half Promethian Giant and kills Gods. He is also Giant in his True Form. Also, did you mention the part where I said the ALE? Guess you missed that. Now go play with a huc doll or something. Your bugging me. you said darky is a god galactus, aegis, and tenebrous are abstract beings that are far above gods DS cant even beat superman or odin so keep having your ds fantasy. He's the biggest jobbing loser in comics even worse than apacalypse.

Galan007
galactus, aegis, and tenebrous are abstract beings Galactus, Aegis, and Tenebrous are Abstract beings now?

When did this happen? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid in his true form (i.e. not one of his avatars), is most certainly a "match for Galactus"... You're wrong!

It's Huc "Action Figure"!

Geeze!

stick out tongue

laughing Action figure. To be honest, I have like 3 hulk action figures for my collection. sick

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus, Aegis, and Tenebrous are Abstract beings now?

When did this happen? confused

Right after Huc got his cosmic powers and was able to beat everybody.

Galan007
Right after Huc got his cosmic powers and was able to beat everybody. laughing out loud

Ohhh, ok...

Now I'm on the same page!

stick out tongue

xmeat
Galactus, Aegis, and Tenebrous are Abstract beings now?

When did this happen? confused they are incase you dont know galactus has a true form as well and even eternity considers G his equal.

Board Walker
This really isn't a match.

DS uses the multiverse to grab T&A and then destroy them or BFR them.

xmeat
Originally posted by Board Walker
This really isn't a match.

DS uses the multiverse to grab T&A and then destroy them or BFR them. like he does against supperman

nvrbeenwthagirl
like he does against supperman

Like he did with Ares and the Godwave. Time and Space wrapped around like a frozen Cocoon.

Board Walker
like he does against supperman

Superman as of today has only defeated DS 2 times I believe, the rest have been retconned.

Of those two times Superman won, the key reason superman won was because

1. The source protected Superman from the OE and reflected it back at DS.

Board Walker
Like he did with Ares and the Godwave. Time and Space wrapped around like a frozen Cocoon.

Exactly

Galan007
Anyone know what issues (besdies the Cosmic odyssey arch) in which DS found and used the ALE?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Anyone know what issues (besdies the Cosmic odyssey arch) in which DS found and used the ALE?
He uses it in Seven Soldiers. He destroys the 4th world and mind wipes and depowers all of the new Gods.

Board Walker
He uses it in Seven Soldiers. He destroys the 4th world and mind wipes and depowers all of the new Gods.

These were the newgods in true form, the newgods in their forms (shown when supes saw them when he went through the boom tube to their reality) realities were like marbles to them.

Galan007
Cool! thumb up

xmeat
Like he did with Ares and the Godwave. Time and Space wrapped around like a frozen Cocoon. Right and galactus cant do that cause darky so much more powerful than galactus ever will be roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right and galactus cant do that cause darky so much more powerful than galactus ever will be roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tard

Board Walker
Right and galactus cant do that cause darky so much more powerful than galactus ever will be roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galactus at full potential, is one universe.

DS in down powered form, has had multiversal feats (IE Using the Multiverse to stop Ares with the godwave)

DS being a newgod, in true form, is infinitely more (on panel people).

Board Walker
Tard

No need to insult, keep it civil, even if they insult you or me just let it go.

xmeat
Galactus at full potential, is one universe.

DS in down powered form, has had multiversal feats (IE Using the Multiverse to stop Ares with the godwave)

DS being a newgod, in true form, is infinitely more (on panel people). laughing galactus can travel between the multiverse if you ever read a comic with him in it.

Board Walker
laughing galactus can travel between the multiverse if you ever read a comic with him in it.

Galactus has never been shown at full potential in the 616.

In alternate realities he has, and he was universal, no more.

Being able to travel from universe to universe, does not denote multiversal power.

Galan007
laughing galactus can travel between the multiverse if you ever read a comic with him in it. The ability to travel throughout Universes, hardly makes said character(s) a Multiversal force, in the literal sense. doped

Darkseid's true form > Galactus

nvrbeenwthagirl
The ability to travel throughout Universes, hardly makes said character(s) a Multiversal force, in the literal sense. doped

Darkseid's true form > Galactus

Did you see how DS hands looked when He created Stayne? It was all cosmic looking and HUGE.

xmeat
Did you see how DS hands looked when He created Stayne? It was all cosmic looking and HUGE. galactus can create better beings than darkseid. He just doesn't make them that powerful anymore
since tyrant, fallen one, and surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
galactus can create better beings than darkseid. He just doesn't make them that powerful anymore
since tyrant, fallen one, and surfer.

confused Stayne is more poweful than Tyrant.

Board Walker
Stayne was the polar oppsite of Takion, she was made of the dark side of the source.

Galan007
Did you see how DS hands looked when He created Stayne? It was all cosmic looking and HUGE. Yeah, that was an awesome display of power too.

xmeat
let me get this takion admits darky more powerful than him so tyrant can beat him since darkies a loser.

xmeat
confused Stayne is more poweful than Tyrant. darkseid aint and i just said galactus doesn't make them that powerful anymore a full power tyrant greater than anything made by darky.

Board Walker
darkseid aint and i just said galactus doesn't make them that powerful anymore a full power tyrant greater than anything made by darky.

I tend to disagree >_>

Galan007
darkseid aint and i just said galactus doesn't make them that powerful anymore a full power tyrant greater than anything made by darky. When Full-power Tyrant was battling Galactus, Galaxies were being destroyed.

That's a decent feat, but destroying Galaxies is not beyond "anything made by darky" doped

juggernaut66666
let me get this takion admits darky more powerful than him so tyrant can beat him since darkies a loser. http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3175/retardje9.jpg

DevilGoblin
any of the two beats Darkseid 9/10

Together they erase him from existence.

guy222
No need to insult, keep it civil, even if they insult you or me just let it go.

I always like your points smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
any of the two beats Darkseid 9/10

Together they erase him from existence.

Since when did T and A be able to do something the Spectre cannot?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's not forget that Stayne is not the only Uber powerful being DS has created. He can recreate Multiple Brimstones. Who are each able to Stalemate the Firestorm Elemental.

Board Walker
Let's not forget that Stayne is not the only Uber powerful being DS has created. He can recreate Multiple Brimstones. Who are each able to Stalemate the Firestorm Elemental.

why should we stop there?

DS also effortlessly controls Millennial giants (the celestials of DC), and Promethian Giants (Beyond celestials).

xmeat
Let's not forget that Stayne is not the only Uber powerful being DS has created. He can recreate Multiple Brimstones. Who are each able to Stalemate the Firestorm Elemental. um loser they only made two appearances.

Nikkolas
Man...what a bunch of airheads there are in here.

Tell me when DS destroys countless galaxies in his fights or is severely weakened and yet effortlessly destroys 3 solar systems....

Darkseid isn't on Odin level and he'll never be on Galactus' level.

guy222
why should we stop there?

DS also effortlessly controls Millennial giants (the celestials of DC), and Promethian Giants (Beyond celestials).

BW. Good evening. Tell me about PGiants

UniOmni
Darkseid doesn't control Promethian Giants anymore than Metron does.

They do what they want.

And he definitely doesn't control the Millenium Giants, shitty creations they may be.

Above the Celestials?!

GTFOH!

guy222
Originally posted by UniOmni

They do what they want.

And he definitely doesn't control the Millenium Giants, shitty creations they may be.

Above the Celestials?!

GTFOH!

Celestials are wondrous

Board Walker
Originally posted by UniOmni

They do what they want.

Above the Celestials?!

GTFOH!

Promethian Giants above the celestials? Yes, when Celestials can make war against TOAA, you get back to me.

Millenium giants are celestial level, just because they were defeated once by an amped Superman blue, they lose their level? No I don't think so, your saying all of their other feats mean nothing.

And finally, DS doesn't control the promethian giants on Apok? He controls everything on Apok, including his 3 billion+ servants and soldiers, everything on Apok is his.

So before you post GTFOH next time, do some research.

UniOmni
So BoardSqawker....

What exactly did the Millenium Giants do that equates them to Celestials?

Cuz all i know is, they showed up, made the earth look silly, looked like animals and got beaten by Energy Superman.

Nothing they did equates them to Celestials, and as long as you say otherwise, i'll consider you a boldfaced liar.

On the other hand...

Do you know why Promethian Giants are most likened to the Celestials?

I'll tell you.

They were created by the same man, and are very alike in design and origin.

And the way they are treated by races across the universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.