Dead silence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' This movie looks fairly creepy,and I am looking forward too it,these days it's rare to look forward to a horror movie coming out as 90 percent of them are crap,I will post a link to the website of this movie

K.Diddy
www.deadsilencemovie.net/

smokin'

dave_kodak
i have seen ads for it, i dont know if i want to see it yet or not, i mean it looks neat, but it reminds me alot of goosebumps, they used to have all the ones with the dolls.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by dave_kodak
i have seen ads for it, i dont know if i want to see it yet or not, i mean it looks neat, but it reminds me alot of goosebumps, they used to have all the ones with the dolls.

Yeah,but I think this will be a lot more hardcore than goosebumbs

dave_kodak
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Yeah,but I think this will be a lot more hardcore than goosebumbs well thats a given, one was a kids show and a line of childrens books.

Mider999
i expect it not to suck since the people who made saw made this

allofyousuckkk
ahh Goosebumps: Night of the living Dummy with Slappy!

im going to see this ton ight, although it looks cheesy smile

doomsday49
any reviews yet?!

LaHaine
Originally posted by Mider999
i expect it not to suck since the people who made saw made this

thats a better reason than any to foresee that it's gonna be garbage.

doomsday49
Originally posted by LaHaine
thats a better reason than any to foresee that it's gonna be garbage.

hahahha!! Co-signed!

Zilverz
Just watched it last night ... i thought it was creepy and at some tense moments i found myself covering my mouth... youll see

i recommend !

steverules
It looks quite cool, so I'll check it out for sure

doomsday49
yo that lady was pretty creepy! Good popcorn movie. Don't expect any 'citizen kane' out of it.

ladygrim
Dolls eek !!! creepy

mr.smiley
Mr.Smileys review for Dead Silence

I was very pleased with this film.It's definently a different breed of horror film compared to such horror films as The Ring and The Grudge.It's even branches off far from the style and the glorious gore of the Saw franchise.I for one find venrtiliquest dolls pretty damn freaky.The films plot is pretty good and their are some very creepy moments in this movie.Of course it has a few pitfalls that the most generic films of this genre fall into.Example:

Just start your car idiot and get out of their!
and quiet a few times i found myself saying,"just break the damn doll!
(in my head of course,though it was just me and my girlfriend in the theatre so i probaly should have screamed).

Story:The demonic ghost of a ventriliquist seeks revenges on those who killed her.B+

Actingstick out tongueretty good.the Walhberg actor (can't remember his first name)is especialy good,along with the uber-creepy Mary Shaw.B+

Effects:They do a great job of making this film look creepy.I love the style of the film:B+

Score:I noticed this movies music right off the bat.Loved it.Very scary! A

Final grade:B+

g00dbye-kiss
Can sum1 giv me a link?

lil bitchiness
I saw this last night.

It was alright. I wasn't disappointed, it had a nice twist - unlike majority of movies where the twist is different.

You can tell it was made by the producers of the saw, by the scenes, the feel of the settings, music, and ultimately a twist.

It was ok. More entertaining than most horror movies which came out recently.

Beware the stare of Mary Shaw
She had no children, only dolls
And if you see her in your dreams
Be sure you never, ever scream

steverules
I found it f8cking creepy, it's given me nightmares...mary is the scariest women in the history of scary women

SelphieT
I liked it. It was pretty spooky! Definetly one to see in theaters. It'll probably be shitty on DVD

steverules
Might get the alternate ending on the DVD...I didn't quite understand the ending though...I understood the bit about the dad but after that I didn't understand

SelphieT
Originally posted by steverules
Might get the alternate ending on the DVD...I didn't quite understand the ending though...I understood the bit about the dad but after that I didn't understand

What didn't you understand?

steverules
The bit about that woman being the perfect doll, like...I'm guessing she was a doll of course...but how was she made? when was she made?

SelphieT
Originally posted by steverules
The bit about that woman being the perfect doll, like...I'm guessing she was a doll of course...but how was she made? when was she made?

Oh....well, those are things they don't exactly tell you. Its just led up to the imagination.

Röland
I thought Ella was possessed by Mary Shaw. confused

Oh well, anyway, I watched this the other night and it honesty creeped me out. I rarely get scared of horror movies anymore but this one scared the hell out of me.

I thought it was quite good as well and I give it a 7/10.

SelphieT

D-Wag
I liked the ending with the father, made everything seem creepier when they did the flash back.

steverules
I will buy this on DVD for sure, I hope they show the alternate ending...it says about the alternate ending on wikipedia and I think the alternate ending may explain things about Ella abit better

tylerTOXICITY
Its only just come out over here.

Im probably gonna Rent it out later.=]

SelphieT
It was decent. You can obviously tell it was made by the guys from Saw, because if you look closely at the ending when they are in the puppet room, you can see the puppet from saw named "Billy" that does all of Jigsaw's talking.

mr.smiley
I honestly think this was one of the best horror movies i've seen in a while.Creepy!

jigsaw
This movie was just okay. i guess I was expecting something like "MAGIC" I rated it a 6 out of 10. and I love horror movies

J'sGirl2007
A pretty decent film. I found it creepy, but not really scary. I jumped maybe once or twice. (Once for sure when the kid was in the mortuary room with the dead Mary Shaw. Her face creeps me out majorly.) The ending was just downright crazy...

steverules
the bit where the kid is in the mortuary creeps me out for sure

SelphieT
When Mary popped up, shit man, she's been the closest thing to scary lately with new horror movies. She was ultra creepy, and even though I new what she'd probably do within the next couple of seconds, it was still spooky.

zbucsz
yeah it was a good movie, but all u had too do is not sream i mean shit my first thing when something pops out at me it too swing maybe its just me but this is one movie i would surive in 'and im black'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.