Hercules Vs DeadPool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

Priest
hercules

Redatom65
Herc

spidey-dude
wtf is deadpool gonna do to herc ?

Badabing
Hercules.

Symmetric Chaos
Herc eventaully.

Faceman
http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/big/lil.gif Deadpool.

xmeat
didn't deadpool fight juggnut.

TricksterPriest
Not as far as I know. As for DP vs. Herc, only if you give DP some kind of kickass weapon, like an adamantium sword, can he have a good chance against Herc. Though, with his mouth, he might piss Herc off enough to give him a heart attack. laughing

jasofisc
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not as far as I know. As for DP vs. Herc, only if you give DP some kind of kickass weapon, like an adamantium sword, can he have a good chance against Herc. Though, with his mouth, he might piss Herc off enough to give him a heart attack. laughing

laughing out loud nice yeah i don't see deadpool winning with his normal weaponry. he could use his teleporter to teleport hercs head off but that would be more of classic deadpool that would do something like that.

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

herc

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not as far as I know. As for DP vs. Herc, only if you give DP some kind of kickass weapon, like an adamantium sword, can he have a good chance against Herc. Though, with his mouth, he might piss Herc off enough to give him a heart attack. laughing An adamantium sword wouldn't cut it, no pun intended.

charlemagne9746
Deadpool better bring a sack lunch....he's in for an all day ass whoopin'

mykke
rofl sack lunch , I love it. Herc 9 / 10 if deadpool polls something completely random. As much as I love the merc with a mouth, he is severely outclassed here.

Alfheim
Deadpool dies....well he cant...but you know what I mean.

llagrok
Herc would be able to literally punch Deadpool's head off, wouldn't he?

leonidas
yes

actually his head would turn to pulp first . . .

guy222
still herc

Endrict Nuul
Herc bfr his ass or beat his ass all day and night.

Juk3n
Deadpool stomps - this is Spite miffed

comicfan11
Herc breaks all the bones in DP's body.
Then when DP regenerates Herc proceeds to do it again.

Herc 10/10

golem370
A miniature Rhino was able to break Deadpool's ankle image what somebody like Hercules could do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.