beta rat bob vs huc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
debate?

Symmetric Chaos
NonComic

Closing

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
NonComic

Closing
yup dont recognize these "characters"

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Priest
yup dont recognize these "characters"

Beta Ray Bill and Hulk?

5/10

xmeat
NonComic

Closing confused huh

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Beta Ray Bill and Hulk?

5/10

confused I don't see either of them in this thread.

And if they were BRB would take a very solid majority.

Badabing
Pre WWH = Beta Ray Bill 6.5/10.

Post WWH = Hulk 10/10.

dur

xmeat
confused I don't see either of them in this thread.

And if they were BRB would take a very solid majority. huc fought tor so he takes bata rat bob.

Faceman
Originally posted by xmeat
huc fought tor so he takes bata rat bob. http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/xerx/smileythescream.gif

Symmetric Chaos
huc fought tor so he takes bata rat bob.

ehwtf

darthgoober
Are you trying to top the Wolverine fanboys for your absolute inability to spell or something?

guy222
debate?

Hulk>BRB

Darth Macabre
Who's Beta Rat Bob? Bill's pet rat?

Washco

The guy writes/spells like a retard!

Soljer
Huc, Beta Rat Bob, and Tor?

None of those are comic characters. This thread is misplaced.

SpunkySmurph
You know, I bet xmeat is actually Digi in disguise.

On april 1st he'll reveal his prank in good humor.

And I'll send him a letter bomb. no expression

Faceman
huc fought tor so he takes bata rat bob. Dude, this is not a good way of making friends around here. At least try to get the spelling correct. As for your thread, Beta wins . And as for Hulk, i could name at least 50 characters of the top of my head that can defeat Huc. sad You may love the character and theirs nothing wrong with that , but at least try to be more realistic with your match ups. wink So let's recap, first buy your self a decent dictionary, then stop being such a fanboy ( unless your just trying to make us laugh in which case it's not working. )And finally stop pitting Hulk, against characters that are out of his attack range... mad

xmeat
Originally posted by Faceman
Dude, this is not a good way of making friends around here. At least try to get the spelling correct. As for your thread, Beta wins . And as for Hulk, i could name at least 50 characters of the top of my head that can defeat Huc. sad You may love the character and theirs nothing wrong with that , but at least try to be more realistic with your match ups. wink So let's recap, first buy your self a decent dictionary, then stop being such a fanboy ( unless your just trying to make us laugh in which case it's not working. )And finally stop pitting Hulk, against characters that are out of his attack range... mad huc wins i can guess about half of your 50 characters aside from the abstract skyfather beings people like lobo, ww shouldn't be to hard for huc to backhand.

Faceman
huc wins i can guess about half of your 50 characters aside from the abstract skyfather beings people like lobo, ww shouldn't be to hard for huc to backhand. In the immortal words of guy222, '' God bless you''.. smile

jasonk3
"Huc, Tor and Beta Bay Bob".... Wonder what he calls or how he spells spiderman, superman or any other super-hero ? ermm

xmeat
huc ftw

Redatom65
"Huc fhgt bob and hee smashe gooode. Like Jhon Goodeman. He wasse a gooode mane. gete it? Aynawy Huc smashe Bob and supperman. Noone beat huc not even abstracts like devil huc. Huc lfited big mountain. You fanboys."

TRANSLATION

Hulk fights beta Ray Bill and he smashes good. Like John Goodman, who was a good man. get it? Anyway Hulk smashes Beta Ray Bill and Superman. No one beats Hulk, not even abstracts like Devil Hulk. Hulk lifted a big mountain. You all are fanboys.

What redatom65 has to say.

YOU FAIL!

Superguy
huc fought tor so he takes bata rat bob. Ahahahahahaha... laughing... Are you on crack? no expression

xmeat
Originally posted by Superguy
Ahahahahahaha... laughing... Are you on crack? no expression nope he even stopped the juggnut.

Superguy
nope he even stopped the juggnut. The juggnut? I bet he was the result of some interesting surgery... eek!

Redatom65
nope he even stopped the juggernaut.

Superguy
Originally posted by Redatom65
My fellow Mongoose, you never cease to amaze with your knowledge of Xmeat-ish...

Symmetric Chaos
nope he even stopped the juggnut.

I would engage you in a battle of wits and insults but I was raised better than to attack an unarmed man.

Redatom65
Well for one to understand the inferior species, one must make that leap and live among that species. I went to xmeat's 3rd grade class and witnessed his english

he said

"hye Otny, I Lik Hte tihngs ou do. If i culd I wood be ou. Hte won nd only Tigger. hte won and only Huc....YUGIOH!"

Traslation

"hey Tony, I like the things you do. If I could i would be you. The One and Only Tiger. The one and only Taste...POKEMON!"

REDATOM65's Opinion

My IQ went down living among the hulklings (hulk fanboys)

Superguy
I would engage you in a battle of wits and insults but I was raised better than to attack an unarmed man. laughing Beautifully put. wink

Superguy
Well for one to understand the inferior species, one must make that leap and live among that species. I went to xmeat's 3rd grade class and witnessed his english

he said

"hye Otny, I Lik Hte tihngs ou do. If i culd I wood be ou. Hte won nd only Tigger. hte won and only Huc....YUGIOH!"

Traslation

"hey Tony, I like the things you do. If I could i would be you. The One and Only Tiger. The one and only Taste...POKEMON!"

REDATOM65's Opinion

Incredible. A truly tremendous sacrifice in the name of... uh... science?

Symmetric Chaos

he said

Traslation

REDATOM65's Opinion

laughing Maybe you should try for a less literal transaltion. It still doesn't make sense.

Evil_Ash
Beta Rat Bob...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/abs.jpg

But nothing beats xmeat's Cyttorack.

xmeat
bump

Symmetric Chaos
bump

Why did you bump a joke thread thats is just pages and pages of people mocking you?

batdude123
debate?

Who the f*ck is beta rat bob?

jasonk3
Why did you bump a joke thread thats is just pages and pages of people mocking you?

Mocking him? No this is us being sympathetic.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Superguy
The juggnut? I bet he was the result of some interesting surgery... eek!

Please kindly deliver one new keyboard, please...

shksprtx
I wonder if the huc could beat sossssquash and the theng...

Tattoos N Scars
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.