Omega Flight vs. Mighty Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Omega Flight:
Beta Ray Bill
Arachne
Guardian
Sasquatch
U.S. Agent
Talisman

Mighty Avengers:
Wasp
Black Widow
Wonder Man
Iron Man
Ares
The Sentry
Ms. Marvel

King_Mungi
Have to wait and see, as Omega Flight has Micheal Pointer aka the Collective as a member of their team. We don't know what he can do since New Avengers #16-20

King KAM
Sentry stops being a punk and beats the hell out of them all.

Faceman
Talisman will present problems,seeing how the Avengers line up does not have anybody to counter magic....

Soleran
Originally posted by Faceman
Talisman will present problems,seeing how the Avengers line up does not have anybody to counter magic....

Speed kills, Sentry has it in spades, Sentry also has a cold heart when neededsmile

King_Mungi
Actually Mighty Avengers Sentry is compared to a Young Avenger. He's a joke on this team..and I'm serious.

Also as I mentioned earlier, the team has the Collective. Plus no one can counter Talisman and they have BRB for back-up

King KAM
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually Mighty Avengers Sentry is compared to a Young Avenger. He's a joke on this team..and I'm serious.

Also as I mentioned earlier, the team has the Collective. Plus no one can counter Talisman and they have BRB for back-up hes compared to a young avenger because he is a head-case and still new to the Hero thing, his hero skills need work.

power wise, he would crush the whole squad if he ever actually tried.

guy222
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Omega Flight:
Beta Ray Bill
Arachne
Guardian
Sasquatch
U.S. Agent
Talisman

Mighty Avengers:
Wasp
Black Widow
Wonder Man
Iron Man
Ares
The Sentry
Ms. Marvel

Omega

King KAM

Also as I mentioned earlier, the team has the Collective. Plus no one can counter Talisman and they have BRB for back-up talisman gets killed by sentry, shes in space before she ever new it, and BRB gets jumped by Ares and Iron Man.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King KAM
hes compared to a young avenger because he is a head-case and still new to the Hero thing, his hero skills need work.

power wise, he would crush the whole squad if he ever actually tried.

What? no he isn't, as stated he is the first hero on the planet and throughout his first mini revealed as the best hero as well.

Not really, he doesn't have that many feats and is enigma. Like I said earlier, the Collective in on Omega Flight.

talisman gets killed by sentry, shes in space before she ever new it, and BRB gets jumped by Ares and Iron Man.

Alright tell me when Sentry has speedblitzed really anyone the level of Talisman? Also how are you going to kill someone who is a spirit?

MightyEInherjar
Omega Flight.

BRB takes on Sentry, and has a good chance of winning IMO.

Sasquatch then proceeds to beat down Ares and Iron Man, as well as any of the low levels that get in his way.

Talisman F***'s with Sentry during his fight, allowing BRB to win, US Agent and Arachne beat down Wasp and Black Widow, and BRB returns to help Sasquatch with his fight, then proceeds to mop up the rest.

Ethereal
Mighty Avengers if Sentry isn't a clutz and he is fighting serious.

Omega Flight if he isn't.

King_Mungi
I have read every Sentry's apperance and why the hell is he a clutz in Mighty Avengers yet he has his act together in Silent War and his recent mini. I guess Bendis just can't write him.

King KAM
What? no he isn't, as stated he is the first hero on the planet and throughout his first mini revealed as the best hero as well.

Not really, he doesn't have that many feats and is enigma. Like I said earlier, the Collective in on Omega Flight.

Alright tell me when Sentry has speedblitzed really anyone the level of Talisman? Also how are you going to kill someone who is a spirit? the collective has lost most of his powers so he isnt who he used to be, and if he was Ms.Marvel would takes the energy and use it to annhilate Omega Flight. But it doesnt matter because hes not in this fight.

I know his mini, i read them both, and own them, but he was compared to a new avenger because he is definatley NOT, the man he used to be. he is a headcase and right now mentally.

Ironman made the analogy because Sentry needs some guidance because of all the bullshit with the void and blah blah he's been through recently, but he has the power.

and someone of talisman's level, he takes everyone into outer space...its what he does. So talisman better be a spirit because if she aint, she gets throwed in the sun

King_Mungi
the collective has lost most of his powers so he isnt who he used to be, and if he was Ms.Marvel would takes the energy and use it to annhilate Omega Flight. But it doesnt matter because hes not in this fight.

I know his mini, i read them both, and own them, but he was compared to a new avenger because he is definatley NOT, the man he used to be. he is a headcase and right now mentally.

Ironman made the analogy because Sentry needs some guidance because of all the bullshit with the void and blah blah he's been through recently, but he has the power.

and someone of talisman's level, he takes everyone into outer space...its what he does. So talisman better be a spirit because if she aint, she gets throwed in the sun

Umm...no, Micheal Pointer was revealed to still contain the Collective powers also wrong again. The Collective is the new Guardian, he's in this fight

Actually wrong again, in his recent mini he has all his memories back he is himself once again. He was always a nutcase, even in his first mini no difference there at all

Not really, the Void has always been with him. He was counsilling the world of heroes and villians and led them to fight the Void in his first mini

SHe is a spirit and she can control other spirits such as the spirit of death, skyfather level beings because they were from the spirit world, the spirit of time and space, etc. etc. Your underestimating Talisman.

King KAM
Umm...no, Micheal Pointer was revealed to still contain the Collective powers also wrong again. The Collective is the new Guardian, he's in this fight

Actually wrong again, in his recent mini he has all his memories back he is himself once again. He was always a nutcase, even in his first mini no difference there at all

Not really, the Void has always been with him. He was counsilling the world of heroes and villians and led them to fight the Void in his first mini

SHe is a spirit and she can control other spirits such as the spirit of death, skyfather level beings because they were from the spirit world, the spirit of time and space, etc. etc. Your underestimating Talisman. let settle this once and for all.

where has he shown all his collective powers???? And i want to see them all im talking alpha flight killing powers, show me now, or shut your conspiracy theory ass up. And i dont want no words, I want a show of him using them.

And the nutcase thing, i wasnt referring to his first mini i was referring to before he needed a mini, when he was the original golden guardian. All we have seen him as is crazy, but He has never once ehibited it in a flash back which means that, I am completley safe if i assume that he wasnt always unsteady.

And his recent void problems are what made him crazy, and what made Iron Man say the analogy. The whole mini was about void driving him effing bonkers, and him trying to find a way to cope with it.

check...

King_Mungi
let settle this once and for all.

where has he shown all his collective powers???? And i want to see them all im talking alpha flight killing powers, show me now, or shut your conspiracy theory ass up. And i dont want no words, I want a show of him using them.

And the nutcase thing, i wasnt referring to his first mini i was referring to before he needed a mini, when he was the original golden guardian. All we have seen him as is crazy, but He has never once ehibited it in a flash back which means that, I am completley safe if i assume that he wasnt always unsteady.

And his recent void problems are what made him crazy, and what made Iron Man say the analogy. The whole mini was about void driving him effing bonkers, and him trying to find a way to cope with it.

check...

Obviously you missed my earlier comments: "Have to wait and see, as Omega Flight has Micheal Pointer aka the Collective as a member of their team. We don't know what he can do since New Avengers #16-20"

The Void always existed and threatened to destroy the universe, that's why they had to erase his memory in the first place. Then his first mini occured, and then once again Void threatened the universe and mind-wipe of the entire planet occured. He was always crazy.

Actually no again, vol.1 and vol.2 Sentry mini he was always crazy. Sentry was literally being a clutz in Mighty Avengers, he has never made that mant mistakes and kept saying "whoops". You just explained all his mini's and his present incarnation. Nothing has changed.

King KAM
Obviously you missed my earlier comments: "Have to wait and see, as Omega Flight has Micheal Pointer aka the Collective as a member of their team. We don't know what he can do since New Avengers #16-20"

The Void always existed and threatened to destroy the universe, that's why they had to erase his memory in the first place. Then his first mini occured, and then once again Void threatened the universe and mind-wipe of the entire planet occured. He was always crazy.

Actually no again, vol.1 and vol.2 Sentry mini he was always crazy. Sentry was literally being a clutz in Mighty Avengers, he has never made that mant mistakes and kept saying "whoops". You just explained all his mini's and his present incarnation. Nothing has changed. in his minis he has been crazy, but the main reason was his battles with the void. But now that the void is gone he has been acting better.

Iron Man made the comment because of Sentry acting crazy, but not because he isnt powerful, Iron Man knows that sentry is powerful, considering he got demolished by him recently.

King_Mungi
in his minis he has been crazy, but the main reason was his battles with the void. But now that the void is gone he has been acting better.

Iron Man made the comment because of Sentry acting crazy, but not because he isnt powerful, Iron Man knows that sentry is powerful, considering he got demolished by him recently.

As stated by him, the Void will return. Plus the fact as shown in Mighty Avengers since the Void has gone he has become brutal as a hero a literal clutz.

No he made a comment he needed to groom Sentry and train him. It was a direct comment about his skills and abilities, yet prior to this he was always considered to be the best hero and the first.

King KAM
As stated by him, the Void will return. Plus the fact as shown in Mighty Avengers since the Void has gone he has become brutal as a hero a literal clutz.

No he made a comment he needed to groom Sentry and train him. It was a direct comment about his skills and abilities, yet prior to this he was always considered to be the best hero and the first. prior to him being a psycho???? how can a psycho be the best hero???

King_Mungi
prior to him being a psycho???? how can a psycho be the best hero???

No one knew he was crazy, until the first mind-wipe. Yet when he gained his powers back the heroes and villians knew he was the Void yet still stood beside him and were ready to die for him.

King KAM
No one knew he was crazy, until the first mind-wipe. Yet when he gained his powers back the heroes and villians knew he was the Void yet still stood beside him and were ready to die for him. hes a ****ing looney tunes, Bendis is for once doing the correct thing.

Faceman
prior to him being a psycho???? how can a psycho be the best hero??? Best psycho hero = batman

King KAM
Originally posted by Faceman
Best psycho hero = batman *waits for punisher fans to poor in*

King_Mungi
hes a ****ing looney tunes, Bendis is for once doing the correct thing.

Actually if you look at all the mini's plus his recent apperance in Silent War, Bendis has completly gone off the mark of the character. I hope in MA #2, they give Sentry some credit. In MA #3 he goes against Ultron.

King KAM
Actually if you look at all the mini's plus his recent apperance in Silent War, Bendis has completly gone off the mark of the character. I hope in MA #2, they give Sentry some credit. In MA #3 he goes against Ultron. I dont like to read ahead so please dont spoil the MA for me.

And i dont feel like he should be as big of a clutz, but i dont think he is anywhere near the man he could be because hes not in it enough mentally.

Piedmon
Sentry goes home, sits this out and cries becaues he can't fight his friends.

Aside from that, the two best powerhouses the MA have are Iron Man and Carol Danvers, with Wonder Man in at third, in my opinion. But I don't know if even all three of them could handle Beta Ray Bill, let alone with a team at his back.... the guy is like just a notch below Thor, barely.

Wolverine2006
I think BRB has a good chance against The Sentry, and I'm pretty sure that he is more powerful than Thor

SpunkySmurph
Anyways...

Talisman WTFpwns them all.

Soleran

Alright tell me when Sentry has speedblitzed really anyone the level of Talisman? Also how are you going to kill someone who is a spirit?

He does have speed feats not to mention the thread starter didn't put the Collective in the line up so that's a moot point.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soleran
He does have speed feats not to mention the thread starter didn't put the Collective in the line up so that's a moot point. The thread starter put Guardian in the line up. In Omega Flight, Guardian is the Collective. Which is what Mungi's been saying.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soleran
He does have speed feats not to mention the thread starter didn't put the Collective in the line up so that's a moot point.

Uuuuuh...in one ear out the other. Read below

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The thread starter put Guardian in the line up. In Omega Flight, Guardian is the Collective. Which is what Mungi's been saying.

King_Mungi
Just to settle this as honestly how many times did I state it?

---------------------------------------------
The New Guardian
Civil War: The Initiative #1 : Micheal Pointer
In the battle against the Collective, both Heather and James Hudson were slain. So someone needed to step up and take up the new mantle and join Omega Flight. Well Mister Fantastic built a brand new suit, for none other than... Micheal Pointer aka. The Collective. Yes that's right, the man who killed Alpha Flight is now a member and is the new Guardian...errr? and apparently Sasquatch is ok with that.

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_02-03.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_04.jpg
3. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_05.jpg
4. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_06.jpg
5. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_07.jpg
6. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_08.jpg
7. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_09.jpg
8. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_10-11.jpg
9. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_12-13.jpg

grey fox
Just to settle this as honestly how many times did I state it?

The New Guardian
Civil War: The Initiative #1 : Micheal Pointer
In the battle against the Collective, both Heather and James Hudson were slain. So someone needed to step up and take up the new mantle and join Omega Flight. Well Mister Fantastic built a brand new suit, for none other than... Micheal Pointer aka. The Collective. Yes that's right, the man who killed Alpha Flight is now a member and is the new Guardian...errr? and apparently Sasquatch is ok with that.

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_02-03.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_04.jpg
3. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_05.jpg
4. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_06.jpg
5. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_07.jpg
6. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_08.jpg
7. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_09.jpg
8. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_10-11.jpg
9. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWartheinitiative_12-13.jpg

It's not THAT weird. He's quite obviously angry and looks pretty ready to snap Pointers neck , it's just a way from sasquatch's POV to honour the memories of his friends.

bigbran
Actually no again, vol.1 and vol.2 Sentry mini he was always crazy. Sentry was literally being a clutz in Mighty Avengers, he has never made that mant mistakes and kept saying "whoops". You just explained all his mini's and his present incarnation. Nothing has changed. If that is the case, then he isn't written right...
Hell, in his solo/mini, he had CLOC telling him to do things, and he always had some knowledge of what to do. He usually had the situation under control.

Sentry seems like the character to just flip out and kill all the Avengers...

Maybe... it was Iron Man that f*cked his head up (worse) when he used CLOC against him... that might explain his happenings in New Avengers... no wait... forgot about Silent War...
Shitty writing.

UniOmni
Maybe Sentrys just a shitty character?

grey fox
Originally posted by UniOmni
Maybe Sentrys just a shitty character?

Pretty much , Silent war had a good characterization of him but Bendis (as usual) f*cks everything up.

UniOmni
His whole Superman who's not Superman, yet Marvel prints him, which tells me that deep down inside, Marvel isn't satisfied with who they've got, and secretly love Superman thing is hella annoying.

He steps on other heroes toes just by existing.

Hero who teaches and brought out the best in other heroes? Captain America.

Most Powerful hero? Thor.

He adds nothing to Marvel that was missing beforehand.

It's just another company sucking off Superman, as if DC doesn't do that enough.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
It's not THAT weird. He's quite obviously angry and looks pretty ready to snap Pointers neck , it's just a way from sasquatch's POV to honour the memories of his friends.

In AF when someone did that to his freinds and loved ones, he DID snap their necks. I will wait till Omega Flight #1 comes out, but apparently Sasquatch is very angry and the rumor is actually kills the Wrecking Crew.

Soleran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The thread starter put Guardian in the line up. In Omega Flight, Guardian is the Collective. Which is what Mungi's been saying. Originally posted by King_Mungi
Uuuuuh...in one ear out the other. Read below

Dur, didn't you guys hear, I read on the 1st grade level, throw me a bone embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.