FP Iceman vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
shifty

2damnloud
Hey, c'mon. Good fight here!!!!

Soljer
Idiot.

Faceman
Thread police , someone call? police

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
shifty

Bobby beat Oblivion. Sersi is an Eternal. Mess with an Eternal guess who comes

2damnloud
I chose these two to fight becuz they are comparable in transmutattive abilities.

I think Sersi si more versatile though.

Would freezing every molecule in her body really do anything to her??

Rutog98
Sersi, of course. lol. There is no realistic way for Iceman's power to be expanded where he can beat Sersi. He does not have matter manipulation. I love these threads! I can't believe some people were arguing Magneto can beat Sersi or even give her a hard time yet tried to disagree with me on Storm vs. Sersi. Magneto and Iceman have no defense whatsoever against Sersi nor anyway at all to counter her powers.

2damnloud
^Great contribution.

It has been said that Iceman is basiclaly a "God of moisture" who can munipulate, and has total contol over all organic life by way of moisture.

Sersi is an Eternal with GREAT transmutative powers as well as various other powers.

I think this is a great fight....seriously.

This is not a spite thread.

It was the same with Magneto. He basically is said to have "complete control over the electromagnetic spectrum" which is one of the fundemental forces of the Universe.

Could these powers be implemented on the likes of someone like Sersi??

It would be a very good thread if people weren't so goddamn dense and kept arguing in these STUPID Hulk vs threads and Superman prime CRAP.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi wins. She has the best matter manip in marvel and she is a very good telepath. Two things that can take bobby out and she happens to have them both.

2damnloud
^Gr8

eek!

HandOfFate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.