Kraven the Hunter hunts...... Bugs Bunny??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Allright cats and kittens, I've been rolling this prospect around in my dreadfully bored mind today. Could Bugs escape Kraven? I say bugs wins, via some wierd crossdressing thing. The hunt takes place in the WB universe, but it is possible for either of them to be killed. Bugs is going to need all his wits, comebacks, and makeup to pull this off!

TricksterPriest
laughing Kraven has no chance. Don't you know you can't kill a toon? roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Yeah it's pretty much impossible to kill a toon without an eraser , Dip or a satellite uplink.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Muck101
Allright cats and kittens, I've been rolling this prospect around in my dreadfully bored mind today. Could Bugs escape Kraven? I say bugs wins, via some wierd crossdressing thing. The hunt takes place in the WB universe, but it is possible for either of them to be killed. Bugs is going to need all his wits, comebacks, and makeup to pull this off!

Sidious loved when Bugs kissed Elmer

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101

Wabbit ftw

don't shiv
Bugs sense of smell , hearing, eyesight >

Kraven 6/10 if he pulls out poison tipped darts a bow or an automatic smith and wesson big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.