Alex VS Hugo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
who wins?

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, thats interesting... I don't think these two actually fought (Despite having a special intro)... IMO, I dunno... Hugo had the endurance to withstand a Shin Shoryuken. and yet, Alex won against a jobbing Gill....

*Pfft*

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Heh, thats interesting... I don't think these two actually fought (Despite having a special intro)... IMO, I dunno... Hugo had the endurance to withstand a Shin Shoryuken. and yet, Alex won against a jobbing Gill....

*Pfft*

But, gill lost on purpose.

King Nothing
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

*Pfft* Gill didn't Job. Alex is the a chosen one. He had to let him win. It's not like he just flat out beat him like some other fighting franchises we know.

Anyway, I think it's a draw until they actually fight and both lost to Ryu. So it's really up in the air.

olympian
Hugo.

brainchild81
Originally posted by King Nothing
Gill didn't Job. Alex is the a chosen one. He had to let him win. It's not like he just flat out beat him like some other fighting franchises we know.

Anyway, I think it's a draw until they actually fight and both lost to Ryu. So it's really up in the air. But Hugo gave Ryu a hard way to go. Alex just got beat the hell up. I think he's a bit too much for Alex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.