The Immortals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorinn
620 B.C.

The war raged on, countless lives lost. The Immortals wage war on each other, and we can only stand by and watch and hope, that in destroying themselves, they do not destroy mankind with them. I am Sevastian, a servant of the Immortal King Aleksey. The King wages war on the Immortal Elders Selena, Osip, Mark, and Lazar, who seek to destroy my master, and rule his and their kingdom.

They awoke him from his slumber, thinking that they had an advantage over him from his long sleep, but the King is the first of them, and needs no recovery from hibernation.

He knew full well they're plans to kill them, for not one Immortal can hide their secrets from his minds eye. He awoke and headed straight for their castle, he lead his army of Immortal warriors with him to war upon the Elders, one by one, Immortals fell, and when the battle was over, two of the four Elders were slain, and My King was gone, never to be discovered in my time, but I hope my devotion to him, and that of my house, who have always been in servitude to the King, will one day find him, and return him to his throne.

I will try and update this, at least 3 times a month.

Barker
Cool.
Originally posted by Thorinn
I will try and update this, at least once every 3 months.

Please, Don't post in this thread until I post again.
haermm

Thorinn
Barker you're ruining everything. haermm

Barker
SO I WENT TO THE SHOP FOR THE SPECIAL MIDNIGHT OPENING OF THE NEW THORINN BOOK, IT WAS A COLD DARK NIGHT AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ABOUT TO RAIN SO I BROUGHT AN UMBRELLA JUST IN CASE SO I WOULDNT GET MY NEW BOOK WET, ANYWAY LIKE I WAS WAITING FOR THE SHOP TO OPEN SO I COULD BUY THE NEW THORINN BOOK CALLED THE IMMORTALS BUT THEY TOLD ME THE BOOK WASNT WRITTEN YET AND I SAID **** AND WENT HOME. haermm

Thorinn
Originally posted by Thorinn
crylaugh

It's true..

But seriously, **** off for ruining my thread you ****er. no expression

But seriously.

Barker

Thorinn
Their Vampires you fool. 313

Barker
Well there goes the ending. 13

If they live forever, where's the plot? 313

Thorinn
They have conflict, and they're only immortal if the others don't kill them. 13

Barker
So it's Civil War: Blade? 313

Thorinn
Nothing Comic...ish in this story.

And some half-breed can't whip their ass like nothing. 31

Barker
Good on you. 13

Psh, It's cause he's black, isn't it? nahuh

Thorinn
yeah me. 31

Not in the least. leftright

Barker
Woo. 13

I was talking about his boots. steeks

Thorinn
K. 13

So was I. no expression

I was thinking of making a Immortal Family line. hmm

But I dunt want to come across as a nerd. haermm

Barker
Alrighty. 13

Good. no expression

Yeah, that'd be bad. *Takes off Teddiursa costume* steeks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.