Amazo JLU vs super boy prime and superman 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins blood lust on

starlock
not sure but i hear amazojlu =God eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Spite.

Team2 can't do anything thing to Amazo.

Redatom65
Kirk could beat Amao. using Kirk logic yes

Utrigita
No we simply knows to little about Amazon to makes this threads, If we follow the Film which is oure only option then there is basically nothing that can stop Amazon.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Utrigita
No we simply knows to little about Amazon to makes this threads, If we follow the Film which is oure only option then there is basically nothing that can stop Amazon.

This is about Amazo not Amazon. What film was he in?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm like, who is Amazon?

Utrigita
shit its just in my laughing we are spelling it that way. I suppose we are all talking about professor Ivos android, that marked two appearances in JLU ore I am speaking about something completely els.

Priest
Superman 1 million is the modern day PC superman, he wins.

Starhawk
JLU Amazo could not be beat, the entire JLU were less then flies to him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
Superman 1 million is the modern day PC superman, he wins.

Thats terrible and highly innaccurate logic.

dvampire
Amazo wins.

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thats terrible and highly innaccurate logic.
u realize that Superman one million spent 15000 years in the heart of the Sun right?
He's end the fight before Amazo has time to open his eyes.

Galan007
u realize that Superman one million spent 15000 years in the heart of the Sun right?
He's end the fight before Amazo has time to open his eyes. That's Superman Prime...

A completely different character.

Symmetric Chaos
He's end the fight before Amazo has time to open his eyes.

You realize that the only thing that ever gave Amazo the slighest pasue was magic right?

He's smarter and infinitely more versatile than Superman1M as well.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
That's Superman Prime...
A completely different character.
then wats the deal with Million?

batdude123
then wats the deal with Million?

He punched through the time/space continuum about 83,200 years while in an extremely weakened state, and also moved half a galaxy with his telekinesis.

Of course, this kind of power PALES in comparison to JLU Amazo. srug

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
then wats the deal with Million? Check out page #1-2 of my JLA One Million respect thread. All of S1M's feats are posted there:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/442825_1-respect-the-jla-one-million

Redatom65
I like "pales"

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
He punched through the time/space continuum about 83,200 years while in an extremely weakened state, and also moved half a galaxy with his telekinesis.

Of course, this kind of power PALES in comparison to JLU Amazo.

Yes it does.

Priest
Of course, this kind of power PALES in comparison to JLU Amazo. srug
roll eyes (sarcastic)
thank you.
which makes me wonder, JLU Amazo pawned a bunch of cartoon versions of the JLU.
i always thought actual comic character>>>cartoon counterparts

batdude123
Yes it does.

Right, because moving half of something comprising of hundreds of billions of stars and planets with telekinesis is something Amazo could do in his sleep...

Symmetric Chaos
thank you.
which makes me wonder, JLU Amazo pawned a bunch of cartoon versions of the JLU.
i always thought actual comic character>>>cartoon counterparts

In the case of Amazo he's far more powerful in the cartoon.

Even if the Oans and GLs are only half their real power in the cartoon deafeating all of them is quite impressive.

Symmetric Chaos
Right, because moving half of something comprising of hundreds of billions of stars and planets with telekinesis is something Amazo could do in his sleep...

Well he doesn't have any low feats. I think its perfectly reasonable to extrapolate from that, that he can do anything.

Validus
Half their real power is an understatement. JLU Sinestro was shaking just making a track for a train to roll over. laughing out loud

Superman 1 Million wins by himself IMO.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Half their real power is an understatement. JLU Sinestro was shaking just making a track for a train to roll over. laughing out loud

Well he's not really a GL now is he? 313

batdude123

Not to mention Sinestro was one-shotted by a batarang. laughing

Although, that really does contradict his showing in "Brightest Day" of the Superman Animated Series. erm

Priest

thank god some people arent buying into JLU Amazo hype IMO.

batdude123
Well he's not really a GL now is he? 313

He was a former Green Lantern who upgraded to a more powerful ring.

batdude123
In the case of Amazo he's far more powerful in the cartoon.

Even if the Oans and GLs are only half their real power in the cartoon deafeating all of them is quite impressive.

He didn't defeat any of the Guardians. All he did was teleport Oa.

Validus
I've been trying to downplay JLU Amazo for a long time now. IMO, his higher showings in comics like JLA #27 are more impressive.

Symmetric Chaos
He was a former Green Lantern who upgraded to a more powerful ring.

sad Fine.

You win. stupid facts and logic

I'll give Supes1M the win over him.

Symmetric Chaos
He didn't defeat any of the Guardians. All he did was teleport Oa.

I thought they were on Oa at the time. If I had a huge amount of power I would try not to get knocked into another dimension (especially if me and my buddies were supposed to be protecting something)

Validus
I thought they were on Oa at the time. If I had a huge amount of power I would try not to get knocked into another dimension (especially if me and my buddies were supposed to be protecting something)
Not if you're a Guardian. You sit there and let shit happen, then moan about it later despite the fact that you're powerful as all hell.

Symmetric Chaos
Not if you're a Guardian. You sit there and let shit happen, then moan about it later despite the fact that you're powerful as all hell.

laughing

Galan007
sad Fine.

You win. stupid facts and logic

I'll give Supes1M the win over him. This S1M feat is quite impressive IMO...

"Never possess a man with 10 more senses then you have"....

Supes is talking to Bat-Mite, (a 5D Imp), like his powers are nothing laughing out loud:
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2717/sm1jn8.th.jpg

dvampire

Well he could possibly beat S1M. He just has to look at you and then all of your powers become his but greater (he evolves).

He even moved a planet out the way just by thinking.

dvampire
Amazo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sZCnQ8AAOXI

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dvampire
Amazo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sZCnQ8AAOXI

Supes1M punked BatMite . . .

batdude123
Originally posted by dvampire
He even moved a planet out the way just by thinking.

Really? 'Cause Supes 1 Million moved billions of stars and planets with his telekinesis.

dvampire
Supes1M punked BatMite . . .

Amazo will punk Supes 1M. One stare is all he needs.

dvampire
Really? 'Cause Supes 1 Million moved billions of stars and planets with his telekinesis.

Yeah, and Amazo will be doing that soon thanks to Supes 1M after Amazo gets his powers.

Superboy Prime
Superman 1 Million>>>> Amazo >>>>JLU

All he needs is a stare, right? He won't be getting that. Not from Supes 1 million. This guy made All-Star Supes look like Ben Grimm. I don't really think Amazo will be given the chance to copy S1M's powers.

Then you have a kid that can retcon punch Amazo into becoming xmeat's fanboy if things get sour for the Super team.

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Check out page #1-2 of my JLA One Million respect thread. All of S1M's feats are posted there:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/442825_1-respect-the-jla-one-million

I am looking now smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Superman 1 Million>>>> Amazo >>>>JLU

All he needs is a stare, right? He won't be getting that. Not from Supes 1 million. This guy made All-Star Supes look like Ben Grimm. I don't really think Amazo will be given the chance to copy S1M's powers.

Then you have a kid that can retcon punch Amazo into becoming xmeat's fanboy if things get sour for the Super team.

confused JLU Amazo is one of the most Uber character's ever in the history of DC. ANd just check out the NEw Amazo in JLA. He's shaping up quite nicely too. :P. JLU Amazo will just copy Superboy and Superman 1m's powers and add them to his already massive power. Remember he's been all over the universe and can scare even the guardians. The Guardians are the one who imprisoned SBP.

King Kandy
While it's not like the GL's really posed much of a Threat to Amazo, it's not as if people were laughing at the idea that the could injure him when the all were going to fire at once.

Utrigita
that is the biggest problem when discussing amazo as far as we can judge by the cartoons there was no limits to his power and his ability to copy others abilities.

Nikkolas
Retcon Punch!

Galan007
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Retcon Punch! SBP only did that under "optimum" conditions, (i.e. he was in a place where he could directly punch the walls of reality).

It's not just like he can go out and punch through reality on a whim, and cause retcons as he pleases.

Even if he could, SBP never demonstrated such an ability a second time, when he wasn't in that place..

But I still think the Superman team takes this, with the majority of my props going to Superman 1M.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.