Hulk in a fair guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so for this Guantlet, no one can have any flight, or superspeed, Or weapons. Just mano y mano hand 2 hand. WW's has her bracelets for deflecting and Thor get's his hammer as a blunt weapon only. Hulk starts out very very angry. Like when he cracked Onslaughts armor. How far does he get?

1. Colossus
2. Classic Apoc
3. Immortal Herc with Mace
4. Wonder Woman
5. Thor
6. Superman
7. Despero
8. General
9. Thanos
10. Doomsday (after he got hit with the Omega beams)
11. Ultimate Destroyer Armor
12. Composite Superman
13. PC validus

Soljer
Seven, more than likely. Maybe 8.

xmeat
he clears it

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
he clears it

He's gonna have some real problems starting at around 7 and 8. he could pull a win out of it, but he'd have to really be upset to beat Thanos for sure. Even if he could, since Thanos wont' be able to strength amp for this fight, DD or the Ult armor would stop him I think. The armor is sickly Tuff.

lordboo
stops at 2.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Seven, more than likely. Maybe 8.

Dinalfos
I don't know, but he has a chance of getting past Thanos. Doomsday without the Superspeed is basically Hulk. Meh, I don't know. He stops no sooner than 8, though.

juggernaut66666
Despero thrashes Hulk.

Dinalfos
He really doesn't.

juggernaut66666
*cough*
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=847436508kh.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=824188767rf.jpg

Oh and Despero has never been beaten phisically Hulk has.

Soljer
Despero CAN beat the Hulk, but I don't think he THRASHES him.

The General WOULD beat the Hulk. Not could, WOULD.

And Thanos truly thrashes him.

Anything above that is just a fanboy's wet dream.

Utrigita
If he starts out like just as angry as when he battled Onslaught then he gets a good part of the way my guess is at 8-9 for sure but after that i don't know...

Dinalfos
There is no reason to just assume that an insanely pissed Hulk is going to get trashed by Thanos just like that. That is just plain ridiculous.

xmeat
huc beats despero onslaught was a better TP than him and huc still beat his ass oh and onslaught rapes thanos.

juggernaut66666
blah blah blah blah blah blah
Orly?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Orly?
laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance

DevilGoblin
hulk beats all them, only an idiot could not agree with this

DevilGoblin
Despero thrashes Hulk.

Only if you write the story, only if you write the story...

DevilGoblin
Hulk beat Onslaught who is stronger than anyone in Marvel and DC, and surely stronger than the guys of this list

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk beat Onslaught who is stronger than anyone in Marvel and DC, and surely stronger than the guys of this list
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3175/retardje9.jpg

pr1983
i'm sorry but where is all this 'hulk beat onslaught' stuff coming from?

Dinalfos
hulk beats all them, only an idiot could not agree with this

Knock it off.

xmeat
you tell em goblin.

Priest
he gets to thanos

Ethereal
not getting past thanos.

xmeat
Originally posted by Ethereal
not getting past thanos. he clears it

juggernaut66666
How does he beat Despero or General?
Non of the 2 has ever been Ko'd.

Priest
How does he beat Despero or General?
Non of the 2 has ever been Ko'd.
those scans u showed in the first page of Despero, he was using a combination of his TP powers and his own physical mite to whip some ass...Nver has stipulations does not include TP powers.
As for the General, hulk fought many opponents with similar powersets, and still prevailed. Hulk does have a better healing factor, and will eventually become more stronger than the General, esspecially if he's starts out as angry as he was with Onslaught.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
those scans u showed in the first page of Despero, he was using a combination of his TP powers and his own physical mite to whip some ass...Nver has stipulations does not include TP powers.
As for the General, hulk fought many opponents with similar powersets, and still prevailed. Hulk does have a better healing factor, and will eventually become more stronger than the General, esspecially if he's starts out as angry as he was with Onslaught.
Better healing factor?
I doubt.
General cannot be Ko'd!!!
Also he doesn't feel pain Superman attacking him at full power did nothing to him and he was handing Clark his ass easily also Orion's aswell at a time.

Priest
Better healing factor?I doubt.
Has General healed form being burn down to just his skeleton?
doubt he can do that.

he can't be KOed by superman

xmeat
Better healing factor?
I doubt.
Also he doesn't feel pain Superman attacking him at full power did nothing to him and he was handing Clark his ass easily. generals only made like several appearances dammit just cause he didn't get ko then doesn't mean he cant.

Draco69
He also cannot be KOed by friggin Orion and Martian Manhunter. He withstood the AstroForce.

Galaxy-busting Astroforce....

The General can heal from anything. In his first appearance (as the Shaggy Man) Green Lantern reduced his body to sparse atoms. And he INSTANTLY regenerated.

Draco69
generals only made like several appearances dammit just cause he didn't get ko then doesn't mean he cant.

Wrong. The General is the Shaggy Man. Except General Eiling is inhabiting the once mindless body and he shaved off all the hair.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
Has General healed form being burn down to just his skeleton?
doubt he can do that.

he can't be KOed by superman
Before Eiling uploaded his mind to the Shaggy Man it has easily regenrated from exploding into pieces and such.
Neither Orion and the Astro Force was able to make him feel pain.General was easily fighting Superman,Zauriel,Wonder Woman ,Aquaman and the Ultra Marines at the same time.

Redatom65

durfist

doesn't get passed 6 for sure.

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
durfist

sure clears it

agreed smile

swerve1988
APOC should be higher...hulk can beat everyone but APOC so if APOC isn't switched he stops at 2 or befriend APOC and beats the other gauntleteers simultaniously

xmeat
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC should be higher...hulk can beat everyone but APOC so if APOC isn't switched he stops at 2 or befriend APOC and beats the other gauntleteers simultaniously apoc sucks

juggernaut66666
Oh btw in his 1st appearance the JLA found no way to beat the Shaggy Man so they created another Shaggy Man to battle each other forever.

Redatom65
bhcfhbfh

that's your grammar in a nut shell.

Superman has survived ome cray sh!t, he out manuevers him, he out punches him in the beginning, which might I add is clearly enough for a brick going pretty damn fast to knock him out, He's got some pretty damn good heat vision and some freezing breath, even more so to distract the hulk, as superman comes in and hits him, superman is more focused and more intelligent. It's a complete mismatch.

Superman beats the hulk 9/10

9 being if Clark was walking down the street and The Hulk blindsighted him. Now please read a comic book

xmeat

Superman has survived ome cray sh!t, he out manuevers him, he out punches him in the beginning, which might I add is clearly enough for a brick going pretty damn fast to knock him out, He's got some pretty damn good heat vision and some freezing breath, even more so to distract the hulk, as superman comes in and hits him, superman is more focused and more intelligent. It's a complete mismatch.

9 being if Clark was walking down the street and The Hulk blindsighted him. Now please read a comic book STFU supes is a douche that loses to many huc like beings so why cant huc beat supes.
Huc threw pre cris supes in the space and fought him well.
Oh and i have a suprise for all of you tonight that you'll like its the end of xmeat.

jasonk3

9 being if Clark was walking down the street and The Hulk blindsighted him. Now please read a comic book

xmeat can read? blink

Redatom65

Oh and i have a suprise for all of you tonight that you'll like its the end of xmeat.

.... confused

Symmetric Chaos

w00t

jasonk3
STFU supes is a douche that loses to many huc like beings so why cant huc beat supes.

no expression

Redatom65
STFU supes is a douche that loses to many huc like beings so why cant huc beat supes.

Can I see scans, and i love how you said fought him well, otherwise meaning he lost. Most of the time "hulk like beings" "beat" superman for shock value. Doomsday was just a plot device. Nothing More. Regardless, Superman should have no problem fighting the Hulk.

Superboy Prime
Stops at 7...maybe 8.

No need to argue about Thanos...he's not reaching thanos.

Superboy Prime

Does that mean you are going to throw yourself inside a nuclear reactor in an attempt to become hulk?

Our prayers have been answered.

Praise the lord.

TricksterPriest
Xmeat's leaving?
w00tw00t

Btw, does Apoc get to amp, molecular control, and absorb energy? If the answer is yes, Hulk's not winning that fight.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/raptime.png

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Xmeat's leaving?
w00tw00t

Btw, does Apoc get to amp, molecular control, and absorb energy? If the answer is yes, Hulk's not winning that fight.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/raptime.png No... he's getting banned... why the hell isn't he banned anyway... like a couple months ago?

boriquaking55
Why bother arguing Thanos, Despero, General or anyone else?

I honestly think old-school Apoc would pimpslap him down - he'd never even reach the upper teir laughing

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Why bother arguing Thanos, Despero, General or anyone else?

I honestly think old-school Apoc would pimpslap him down - he'd never even reach the upper teir laughing

THANK YOU! But under the Nvr's stip, I'm not sure if Apoc gets his full powers, or even the powers he would need to do that. Hence my question. but if he does........

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/guesswhere.png

laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
THANK YOU! But under the Nvr's stip, I'm not sure if Apoc gets his full powers, or even the powers he would need to do that. Hence my question.

I assume he can amp his strength but nothing else.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Draco69
He also cannot be KOed by friggin Orion and Martian Manhunter. He withstood the AstroForce.

Galaxy-busting Astroforce....

The General can heal from anything. In his first appearance (as the Shaggy Man) Green Lantern reduced his body to sparse atoms. And he INSTANTLY regenerated.

Ouch.

He stops at Despero, but could potentially go to General, where he'd get knocked on his ass.

MightyEInherjar
end of xmeat.

http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-Applause.gif

DevilGoblin
hulk haters can get sadisfaction only in comic boards since in comics the hulk rapes (any time) their favourite char eh eh eh eh
Dont' cry for World War Hulk !!! your heroes are dead men walking.

juggernaut66666
hulk haters can get sadisfaction only in comic boards since in comics the hulk rapes (any time) their favourite char eh eh eh eh
Dont' cry for World War Hulk !!! your heroes are dead men walking.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7625/dumbasssl9.jpg

Martian_mind
My faves are all Dc or in Canada.

I don't have to break a sweat about WWH.

HULKSTER04
Hulk clears all of the list. It's very simple, Hulk mad=all opponents yield!
Debate ends here.

Soljer
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Hulk clears all of the list. It's very simple, Hulk mad=all opponents yield!
Debate ends here.

Debate? What debate?

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the Shaggy Man would obliterate the Hulk.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so for this Guantlet, no one can have any flight, or superspeed, Or weapons. Just mano y mano hand 2 hand. WW's has her bracelets for deflecting and Thor get's his hammer as a blunt weapon only. Hulk starts out very very angry. Like when he cracked Onslaughts armor. How far does he get?

1. Colossus
2. Classic Apoc
4. Wonder Woman
5. Thor
6. Superman
7. Despero
8. General
9. Thanos
12. Composite Superman
13. PC validus

First off I don't think you're power scale is WAY off. For example I see Wonder Woman, Thor and Superman as greater threats than the General.

With that in mind I see him getting past the General, but finding it hard against Wonder Woman, Thor and Superman who all have a Skill/Durability/Speed advantage. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
First off I don't think you're power scale is WAY off. For example I see Wonder Woman, Thor and Superman as greater threats than the General.

With that in mind I see him getting past the General, but finding it hard against Wonder Woman, Thor and Superman who all have a Skill/Durability/Speed advantage. smile

General beat the entire JLA he's far more of a threat than WW, Thor or Superman.

Soljer
Originally posted by Donkey Punch

They cannot use superpeed, and none of the characters you mentioned have better durability than a Shaggy Man.

Redatom65
knowing that there is no chance of getting past 6, he's stopped at 4.

Symmetric Chaos

IMO Superman and WW are screwed an a pure H2H fight against Hulk.

Soljer

With Wonder Woman restricted from super speed? Do you honestly think that she could put down Onslaught-angry Hulk?

Redatom65
o, she doesn't have superspeed?

I should have read more carefuly. Then she along with thor are put down. I do beieve Superman has the superior strength feats and has put down alot of people greater than the hulk. He's still stopped at 6 regardess of speed.

Kutulu
I think he gets to the General. I don't see how he would get past the General though, as the General is basically the DC version of the Hulk-Killer:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

leonidas
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

1. Colossus
2. Classic Apoc
4. Wonder Woman
5. Thor
6. Superman
7. Despero
8. General
9. Thanos
12. Composite Superman
13. PC validus

STARTS that strong, but would keep getting stronger if he needed.

he COULD beat general, but it would be tough and it wouldn't be by ko. he'd need bfr to win -- open a huge crack in the earth and drop him in it and close it or smack him into an ocean or out into space . . .

possible, but not likely.

oddly enough, i think apoc would give him hell. he can shape his body to the point where hulk would have a hard time damaging him. beating apoc would be very hard to do physically.

if he past general thanos h2h would be tough as well. it's conceiveable he could match thanos in strength, but ko'ing thanos through purely physical power is hard to imagine. it's equally tough to say he could beat h/p doomsday.

he could match both, but getting ko's would be very hard. a forum/theoretical hulk could get to 11 (not sure what you mean by ultimate destroyer -- from the ultimate series? don't know anything about that . . . but regular destroyed sans pis couldn't be beat or harmed physically, i don't think) but i don't see him going past that. normal showing for hulk would be 7 or 8 imo.

Bentley
Tue HULK KILLER HUMANOID shold have been mentioned several times already.

Superguy
Dont' cry for World War Hulk !!! your heroes are dead men walking. Of course, it's really horrifying to know that, after all this time believing he;d beat the Hulk... he won't. I don't believe this. I cannot comprehend the possibility of Daredevil losing to the Hulk. And for the record, Spawn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk every time.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Superguy
I cannot comprehend the possibility of Daredevil losing to the Hulk.

huh

horrorwolf
Hulk makes it to around 8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.