Marco Rodruegz VS Makuto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
the latest gal in the gi rehash by capcom takes on the latest AoF rehash of sNK. who wins in this fight to the end?
Mak-she-male-uto or Khusnood butt/@ss/Keister/bum/buttocks

~Sado

King Nothing
Originally posted by Sado22
the latest gal in the gi rehash by capcom takes on the latest AoF rehash of sNK. who wins in this fight to the end?
Mak-she-male-uto or Khusnood butt/@ss/Keister/bum/buttocks

~Sado You are really Anti-Capcom aren't you?

I like Makuto a whole lot more then Marco (Sean rip off), but I think Marco will win. It would be a great fight though.

Sado22
King Nothing

-dont even tell me that you didn't think Makuto was a GUY the first time you saw her or atleast wondered what she was!
-dont even tell me that you didn't smack your forehead when you saw yet another karate gi design by Capcom. ryu, ken, akuma, dan, allen, sean, kairi, and now makuto.........enought already!

also let me ask you a few questions:
-did you see the part that read "latest AoF rehash of SNK"?
-did you see the part where i said "Khushnood butt/@$$/keister/bum/buttocks?
-who does your highness think i was making fun of there?

so....how in god's name am i JUST a hater of Capcom if i'm making more fun of SNK than Capcom?
i hate capcom's story wrting and their "retcons". i hate SNK for ignoring classics like FF series and art of fighting series and concentratin on KoF. my fav company is NAmco but i hate them for their treatment of Kazuya and the "we-love-Jins-nut-sack" policy.

also care to explain to me how the hell is Marco a ripoff of SEAN of all people?! sean is a shotokan bananasplit! Marco is way cooler and is actually a good fighter.

bottom line: don't judge me.

~Sado
P.S. marco beats the living crap out of Makuto. good fight nonetheless.
P.S.S. marco is called Khushnood butt in the English version (or japanese, can't remember). get the joke now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.