Alex and Hugo vs King Jr. and Craig Marduk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Capcom vs Namco, only with wrestlers.

King and Marduk is issued a challenge from Alex and Hugo, who with Poison's help, decide to join forces to take on the reigning champs.

The battle is to take place at the DOA wrestling ring, with Tom and Poison in Alex and Hugo's corner while Armor King is in his student and rival's corner.

It would be amusing to see if King and Marduk can nail the Muscle Docking on Hugo and Alex.

King Nothing
Excellent battle, I think The SFs will win though. Alex defeated Gill (even though Gill refused to use his powers on him), I don't think either Marduk or J.R. have the strength to defeat Gill, even if he holds back his elements. Hugo survived a Shinshoryuken (a move that rivals, if not surpasses the dreaded Metsu Shoryuken). I don't think J.R. or Marduck could survive that attack. Saying that would mean they would have to be more durable then Sagat was in SF1.

Sado22
*wears jaguar mask*
Sado: grrrrrrr........kkahaahka..........ggggggggrrrrrr.....rrrr..ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr....grrrrrrrrrr.....kakkaka...grrr.........grrrrr....gkghahah........khahah.....grrrrrrrr.........khaa........grrrrrrrrrrrr....*burp*..........grrrrrrrrrrr....kahhaa..........grrr.....

*translation*

its funny how people always consider "Gill losing on purpose" to be NOT jobbing. Gill jobbed in the most shameful way possible.
Hugo is cool though.

King has got the best moves, the best speed and strength in all the fighters here. he is agile as hell, his speed is remarkable for a guy his size and his moves and huge throws/grabs and slams are something to watch out for.
Marduk on the other hand has got some badass strength, size, durablity, power and his moves are amazing....all combined with a badtemper and a tendency to go apeshit and punch himself in the face. he's also got the versatility of vale todo to back him up.
Alex is plain and hardly stands a chance agaisnt a superior wrester with better throws, slams, holds and even agility....not to mention has more refined moves.

IMO King rapes Alex and then helps Marduk take down "Fatboy Pink".

~The Jaguar Mask Wearing Sado-sama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.