Bloodlust Vision in gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
This is a bloodlusted Vision, with no conscience, only goal is to kill his opponent.

How far does he get on the gauntlet?

1. Wolverine
2. Spiderman
3. Colossus
4. Hulk
5. Thor
6. Silver Surfer

No BFR. 10 minute prep time before the match.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
This is a bloodlusted Vision, with no conscience, only goal is to kill his opponent.

How far does he get on the gauntlet?

1. Wolverine
2. Spiderman
3. Colossus
4. Hulk
5. Thor
6. Silver Surfer

No BFR. 10 minute prep time before the match.

Might have a hard time with Howlett

Fanboy
Thor stops him no problem.

masterbruce
I think he clears this gauntlet. A no conscience, bloodlusted Vision is scary in what he would do.

darthgoober
Makes it to Thor and stops dead.

Soleran
I think he clears this gauntlet. A no conscience, bloodlusted Vision is scary in what he would do.

I likes me some Vision but that said he has used the phase attack on the hulk and it wasn't pretty for vision.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soleran
I likes me some Vision but that said he has used the phase attack on the hulk and it wasn't pretty for vision.

What happened?

tkitna
Yeah, I think the Hulk would stop him.

xmeat
huc stops him.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
huc stops him.

Hulk is strong

The Fake Macoy
Stops at Thor.

Soleran
What happened?

It hurt him immensley and pretty much stopped Visionsmile

I believe the Hulk was actually trying to absorb him at one point.

Now Vision might be able to get a win from intangible and heat vision on hulk but probably not. I don't see him getting past Hulk.

leonidas
be tough for him to pass hulk, but it would be tough for hulk to win. he'd need to out-think hulk somehow. phasing could hurt hulk, but not enough and if he partially solidifies hulk will kill him.

that one's a draw, imo.

thor and ss would beat him. even intangible, thor could find a way to harm him. in fact, i thought he did at some point, but i can't recall exactly . . .

getting old sucks . . . sad

guy222
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Stops at Thor.

Hulk>Thor

MightyEInherjar
Stops at Hulk. I think he could take most of what Vision is dishing out, including the intangible attacks, and would put him down.

BTW, would a thunderclap effect someone who was intangible?

seaapple
Thunderclap would not have an effect on an intangible being.

A quick edit:
Oh, and I don't know the history of the conflicts like some here do, so I'll trust that he'll have a hard time with Hulk. But bloodlusted, I think it is possible for Vision to take Hulk (not to say it is likely). Whereas Thor has a greater diversity of powers (including magic) and so stands a much better chance.

golem370
Vision tryed to pass threw him and got stuck and he tryed turning into diamond toughness and got drove threw the earth with one shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.