You vs Hypno-Hustler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
For those who don't know.. Hypno-Hustler was a Spiderman villain back in the 70ties with the powers to hypnotize people with his music..He had deadly disco boots... containing deadly killer boots gas and knives and a flamboyant dressing style a la Austin powers + he had a crew The Mercy Killers or whatever and they didn't had any powers they had the same powers as any other boyband ..... The powers of not having talent and still being the sh*t in the eyes of little teenage girls and causing radio networks to play there songs over and over and over again untill that's sh*t makes you crazy in the head and you just wanna bus a cap in them fools.....I'm giving you headphones and a baseball bat to take
Disco-Hustler and the Mercy Killers down....

So who will win this you or the guy who reminds us of a time where male clothes didn't excisted and everybody dressed like Batman when he's alone with Robin....

Discus!!!!

cool

Symmetric Chaos
Me effortlessly.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
For those who don't know.. Hypno-Hustler was a Spiderman villain back in the 70ties with the powers to hypnotize people with his music..He had deadly disco boots... containing deadly killer boots gas and knives and a flamboyant dressing style a la Austin powers + he had a crew The Mercy Killers or whatever and they didn't had any powers they had the same powers as any other boyband ..... The powers of not having talent and still being the sh*t in the eyes of little teenage girls and causing radio networks to play there songs over and over and over again untill that's sh*t makes you crazy in the head and you just wanna bus a cap in them fools.....I'm giving you headphones and a baseball bat to take
Disco-Hustler and the Mercy Killers down....

So who will win this you or the guy who reminds us of a time where male clothes didn't excisted and everybody dressed like Batman when he's alone with Robin....

Discus!!!!

cool

U make cool threads smile At 6'5" 300 lbs. I win

Swanky-Tuna
I'm hypnotized by normal music. I'm screwed.

DigiMark007
Scans?

Becuase you've made gag threads before and I've never even heard of this guy, let alone seen him in a Spidey comic....even old ones.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Scans?

Becuase you've made gag threads before and I've never even heard of this guy, let alone seen him in a Spidey comic....even old ones.
no
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/hypnohustler.html

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/hypnohustler.html

"NOT A SERIOUS THREAT" laughing out loud

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Ok, I concede.

Swanky-Tuna
Ahhhh yeah. That's fun-kay.

Aqua-pimp
Thanks big grin

Mabye Marvel destroyed all the comics that contained Disco-Hustler to get rid of the evidence that they ones made one of the worse super villain characters in comic book history......

cool

don't shiv
reckon pulling the plug on the electric guitar will rattle hustler's cage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.