hulk vs Black Bolt in WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DevilGoblin
http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA_07/Marvel/mondo.html

Preview for the first issue

Highlight the area below if you want to read what's in the preview:

Hulk takes a whisper from Black Bolt right to his face and gets knocked back, only to stand up to attack BB again telling him he didn't come to hear a whisper, he wants a scream

laughing laughing laughing laughing eek!

Hulk above anyone else.

Metalmanx
Money's still on Blackbolt.

But they'll make Hulk win in the comic.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Money's still on Blackbolt.

But they'll make Hulk win in the comic.

Hulk needs it man I mean he finally found his peace, and now in the last Planet Hulk they killed his friends in one big bang

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Hulk takes a whisper from Black Bolt right to his face and gets knocked back, only to stand up to attack BB again telling him he didn't come to hear a whisper, he wants a scream

Hulk above anyone else.

Devil, I will be waiting for the issue and all the non believers. Hulk is badass. Have a good one

Darth Macabre
Man, if Blackbolt loses I'll lose all faith in comics. no expression

Validus
That art looks amazing by JRJr standards.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Validus
That art looks amazing by JRJr standards. I agree. The art looks great but the story sick . Reminds me of "For Tomorrow"

Validus
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Hulk isn't going to lose the first fight in the first issue of World War Hulk so I guess you can start losing faith now.

That being said, BB whispered and Hulk still looked a little messed up. He's not going to scream because his wife is there and you probably won't see his fancier electron manipulating abilites either so you can take solace in that.

Symmetric Chaos

Prepare to lose all faith in comics erm

Its WWH he's not going to lose.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Prepare to lose all faith in comics erm

Its WWH he's not going to lose. Nah, I'm staying ignorant of it...I have zero intention of actually reading the books. Originally posted by Validus
Hulk isn't going to lose the first fight in the first issue of World War Hulk so I guess you can start losing faith now.

That being said, BB whispered and Hulk still looked a little messed up. He's not going to scream because his wife is there and you probably won't see his fancier electron manipulating abilites either so you can take solace in that. It does give me some sort-of comfort, thank you. whistle

Evil_Ash

Hulk above anyone else.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/imownshuc.png

Soleran
It would have been even better when BB whispered that Hulk just held onto his arm and it ripped off, Hulk surviving that scream should have debilitated BB.

Awesome.

LORDSIDIOUS01
How can screams stop a raging rampaging behemoth? I think Blackbolt will have a very sore throat. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH

Donkey Punch

That being said, BB whispered and Hulk still looked a little messed up. He's not going to scream because his wife is there and you probably won't see his fancier electron manipulating abilites either so you can take solace in that.

I'm pretty sure if he screamed hed split the moon in half, basically killing everyone on planet earth as well as all the In humans. This isn't going to happen. sad

I wish this had been the last fight. Oh well we'll probably get to see what Sentry is capable of at one point, or we might even see the return of Thor. smile

DevilGoblin
http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA_07/Marvel/lMRVLPRE044_int_P038_cv.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA_07/Marvel/lMRVLPRE044_int_P039_cv.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA_07/Marvel/lMRVLPRE044_int_P040_cv.jpg

Rick/Genis
I so can't wait to read this.

guy222
http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA_07/Marvel/lMRVLPRE044_int_P038_cv.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA_07/Marvel/lMRVLPRE044_int_P039_cv.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA_07/Marvel/lMRVLPRE044_int_P040_cv.jpg

DG, beautiful work. Hulk>BB

TricksterPriest
the art's great, but if Hulk wins........wait, what am I saying 'if' ? He's gonna win. sad Unless BB cuts a deal or someone saves him, Hulk will probably win. Gay ass Joe Q.........

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the art's great, but if Hulk wins........wait, what am I saying 'if' ? He's gonna win. sad Unless BB cuts a deal or someone saves him, Hulk will probably win. Gay ass Joe Q.........

what's wrong with Hulk beating Black Bolt ? hulk is the strongest one there is, i'm sorry if you don't like him

TricksterPriest
Ahem,
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bitchslap-1.png

stick out tongue Apoc's ***** says what?

Kutulu
All you guys saying the Hulk should lose, keep in mind that this may be the angriest incarnation of Hulk ever seen. If that's the case (and seeing as how his unborn baby and wife were most likely killed, it will be) then this will be the most powerful incarnation of Hulk ever.

Evil_Ash
http://img112.exs.cx/img112/7639/vh40st.jpg

hmm

Hulk rules all
The Hulk is protrayed very appropriately. No Black Bolt scream should affect the Hulk that much. It will be good for the Hulk to utterly KO Black Bolt as this should be the outcome everytime and anytime they meet. Wish Thor was around so he can godblast the Hulk and has zero effect on the Hulk. The Hulk then says "Sissy man, I want to hear you scream!" Thor says in his Pee Herman's voice "You'll scream if you see what I just did in my pants." Hulk says "Why does it smell like a sewer all of a sudden?" Thor says "I just unloaded the biggest godblast but it wasn't through my hammer." Hulk says "I getting the hell outta here. Your plot devices are getting me sick." Thor says "This is my heritage as a god. I get a whole lot of Divine intervention!"

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
The Hulk is protrayed very appropriately. No Black Bolt scream should affect the Hulk that much. It will be good for the Hulk to utterly KO Black Bolt as this should be the outcome everytime and anytime they meet. Wish Thor was around so he can godblast the Hulk and has zero effect on the Hulk. The Hulk then says "Sissy man, I want to hear you scream!" Thor says in his Pee Herman's voice "You'll scream if you see what I just did in my pants." Hulk says "Why does it smell like a sewer all of a sudden?" Thor says "I just unloaded the biggest godblast but it wasn't through my hammer." Hulk says "I getting the hell outta here. Your plot devices are getting me sick." Thor says "This is my heritage as a god. I get a whole lot of Divine intervention!"

I knew Xmeat would never leave us!

Black Adam
That art looks amazing by JRJr standards.

it really is.

I can't wait for this. Also Like other people have mentioned BB's not going to go full blast with his home and wife so close buy.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
The Hulk is protrayed very appropriately. No Black Bolt scream should affect the Hulk that much. It will be good for the Hulk to utterly KO Black Bolt as this should be the outcome everytime and anytime they meet. Wish Thor was around so he can godblast the Hulk and has zero effect on the Hulk. The Hulk then says "Sissy man, I want to hear you scream!" Thor says in his Pee Herman's voice "You'll scream if you see what I just did in my pants." Hulk says "Why does it smell like a sewer all of a sudden?" Thor says "I just unloaded the biggest godblast but it wasn't through my hammer." Hulk says "I getting the hell outta here. Your plot devices are getting me sick." Thor says "This is my heritage as a god. I get a whole lot of Divine intervention!" dur

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

hmm exactly

Ptr_Grifin
I don't really get the point of Hulk wearing armor. I wish he had Spartan looking armor at least.

Did any one else notice that they said Juggernaut will make an appearance. They just have to figure out how to get him from England to where ever Hulk is.

Badabing
I've been on KMC for over a year and I must share the truth. sad

I'm Badabing and I'm a Hulk fan. embarrasment Though I've taken my shots at other Hulk fans just for a laugh, I must admit that I hope Hulk rages all through Marvel during WWH. crybaby Please forgive me my fellow KMCers and may God have mercy on my soul.
hang

Redatom65
Originally posted by Badabing

I'm Badabing and I'm a Hulk fan. embarrasment Though I've taken my shots at other Hulk fans just for a laugh, I must admit that I hope Hulk rages all through Marvel during WWH. crybaby Please forgive me my fellow KMCers and may God have mercy on my soul.
hang

There, there my mongoose brother. I am not completely Hulklophobic. We still offer you into our fold. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos

hang

Personally I agree.

I can't wait for Hulk to trash MarvelEarth. They've had it coming for years.

Sure it's not going to make much sense but I'll bet its going to be awsome.

Badabing
Originally posted by Redatom65
There, there my mongoose brother. I am not completely Hulklophobic. We still offer you into our fold. stick out tongue Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Personally I agree.

I can't wait for Hulk to trash MarvelEarth. They've had it coming for years.

Sure it's not going to make much sense but I'll bet its going to be awsome. Thanks. cool I hope Stark gets effin' abused.

Big Sexy

hang spam_laser

juggernaut66666
what's wrong with Hulk beating Black Bolt ? hulk is the strongest one there is, i'm sorry if you don't like him
Black Bolt has already beaten Hulk a few times.

Redatom65
I don't think I've made my opinion heard though. I despise the Hulk. I'm not looking foward to this at all and i wanna see him put down for good by the end of this.

Badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Black Bolt has already beaten Hulk a few times. Juggernaut66666 those are lies...LIES! Good to see you bro. cool
I don't think I've made my opinion heard though. I despise the Hulk. I'm not looking foward to this at all and i wanna see him put down for good by the end of this. Red, why the hate? sad stick out tongue

FYI, Xmeat will be back in 5 days! evillaugh

durfist

Symmetric Chaos
I don't think I've made my opinion heard though. I despise the Hulk. I'm not looking foward to this at all and i wanna see him put down for good by the end of this.

His defeat should be pretty incredible

Or possible some incredibly lame "Oh God what have I done. Its not about registration anymore we're just hurting the people" . . . wait thats not Hulk or Banner

My bet is on Sentry conquering the Void and merging with its power to defeat the Hulk while sacrificing his life in the process (but then again I watch a lot of anime)

Big Sexy
Juggernaut66666 those are lies...LIES! Good to see you bro. cool
Red, why the hate? sad stick out tongue

FYI, Xmeat will be back in 5 days! evillaugh

durfist laughing Every time I see that smilie I laugh. Question when did kmc become a cockstroke for the hulk. I have been here for over a year and it was never this bad.

Redatom65

durfist

That's the face that beat me!

:P

I hate the Hulk because of all the hulklings. I never minded the Hulk. he was ok with me. But those Hulklings made me despise him.

DevilGoblin
Black Bolt has already beaten Hulk a few times.

2000 years ago, and he was not THIS Hulk, probably the most enraged hulk ever (as Paniccia said more times)

give up, Darkseid could not survive that kind of attack, i know i know, it's hard to accept, but that's the truth eek!

Hulk's power has no limit

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Big Sexy
laughing Every time I see that smilie I laugh. Question when did kmc become a cockstroke for the hulk. I have been hear for over a year and it was never this bad.

It isn't a Hulk orgy around here we just have a couple of fanboys.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk's power has no limit

Neither does BlackBolt's shifty

DevilGoblin
Paul Jenkis said BB is more powerful than Sentry.

Badabing
laughing Every time I see that smilie I laugh. Question when did kmc become a cockstroke for the hulk. I have been here for over a year and it was never this bad. It actually goes in cycles. Sometimes it's Wolverine, Storm, Superman, Apocalypse whistle. A charcter will get dissed all over the forum and then the fans come out of nowhere to redeem the character.

Big Sexy
It isn't a Hulk orgy around here we just have a couple of fanboys. I think its around six or seven of them and they congregate near hulk threads.

Big Sexy
It actually goes in cycles. Sometimes it's Wolverine, Storm, Superman, Apocalypse whistle. A charcter will get dissed all over the forum and then the fans come out of nowhere to redeem the character. It be funny if we have a two for one in WWH. Imagine he beats every single marvel character and then losses to Wolverine.

Symmetric Chaos
It be funny if we have a two for one in WWH. Imagine he beats every single marvel character and then losses to Wolverine.

no expression

Not funny.

Ptr_Grifin
It be funny if we have a two for one in WWH. Imagine he beats every single marvel character and then losses to Wolverine. laughing That would be brilliant.

Badabing
It be funny if we have a two for one in WWH. Imagine he beats every single marvel character and then losses to Wolverine. That would indicate the END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Soleran
That would indicate the END OF THE WORLD!!!!

No it would signal the start of a bright new beginning, Wolverine for President.

janus77
maaaan, Hulk just looks awesome there.
I've got to find a decent comic shop in London.
been years since I last read any Hulk.

can't wait!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soleran
No it would signal the start of a bright new beginning, Wolverine for President.

He'd lose to Magneto . . .

Soleran
He'd lose to Magneto . . .

Infinite healing factor try again! He'd outlive him and use th3 c1aw3!

Symmetric Chaos
Infinite healing factor try again! He'd outlive him and use th3 c1aw3!

Everyone know SuperHeros never become president. Thats a title only winnable by SuperVillians.

Soleran
Everyone know SuperHeros never become president. Thats a title only winnable by SuperVillians.

Wolverine could shave his head and go back to a more anti-hero type role, that might work.

Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine could shave his head and go back to a more anti-hero type role, that might work.

hmm

He just lacks the charisma for it.

Badabing
No it would signal the start of a bright new beginning, Wolverine for President. durfistdurfistdurfistdurfistdurfistdurfist

DevilGoblin

hmm

did you miss anything ? laughing

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3299/inhumans1e9gu.jpg

Black Bolt looks like a doll in Hulk's hands. Lockjaw saves BB from the loss he deserves.

"seems hopeless!!!" read please!

Symmetric Chaos
did you miss anything ? laughing

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3299/inhumans1e9gu.jpg

Black Bolt looks like a doll in Hulk's hands. Lockjaw saves BB from the loss he deserves.

"seems hopeless!!!" read please!

Did you miss Hulk failing because of a retarded dog?

juggernaut66666
Looks like someone forgot to post the next page.
Why am I not surprised?
roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6835/bbit2.jpg

Soleran
Looks like someone forgot to post the next page.
Why am I not surprised?
roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6835/bbit2.jpg

The second page is nice!

It shows that if the Hulk wasn't distracted BB would be a crimson stain, the second page just shows what happens when BB gets recovery time.

bigbran
Paul Jenkis said BB is more powerful than Sentry. Anyway...
What does it really matter if Black Bolt loses or not?
It's stupid, I'll agree, but... did anyone notice how Hulk is going to be completely bloodlusted while BB walks away after he whispers?

How do you think it would go if both were bloodlusted?
Not a fair fight at all...

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
Anyway...
It's stupid, I'll agree, but... did anyone notice how Hulk is going to be completely bloodlusted while BB walks away after he whispers?

Not a fair fight at all...

Didn't look to me like BB was even interested in battling Hulk. Hulk was out for blood while BB just wanted Hulk out his business so he could attend to more important things.

Darth Macabre
Anyway...

Not a fair fight at all... It matters to me, Bran, it matters. sad Nah, I actually posted my first comment without reading the link. But now, eh, I can see why Black Bolt could lose, and I'm okay with it.

bigbran
It matters to me, Bran, it matters. sad Nah, I actually posted my first comment without reading the link. But now, eh, I can see why Black Bolt could lose, and I'm okay with it. It's quite dumb... I do admit...

But, he will probably lose...

With all his powers though, we know he would win...

Actually, that looks like Hulk is going to do another famous cheap shot... and I predict that Black Bolt will be out in the next page...

Shitty writing, but what can you do?
BB won't win, but maybe, just maybe, he will stalemate him... wink

I have a strange feeling though, that Hercules is going to stalemate him.
Ghost Rider will stalemate, and just leave (dumb if he loses).
Thing SHOULD get his ass stomped.
Wolverine SHOULD have a repeat of his ultimate fight...
Dr. Strange will lose (this will be the worst part of the whole thing).
Sentry will beat Hulk...

My theory anyway...

Badabing
I predict that Hulk goes through every Marvel powerhouse............

And then lose to Jubilee stick out tongue

Soujaboy
It's quite dumb... I do admit...

But, he will probably lose...

With all his powers though, we know he would win...

Actually, that looks like Hulk is going to do another famous cheap shot... and I predict that Black Bolt will be out in the next page...

Shitty writing, but what can you do?
BB won't win, but maybe, just maybe, he will stalemate him... wink

I have a strange feeling though, that Hercules is going to stalemate him.
Ghost Rider will stalemate, and just leave (dumb if he loses).
Thing SHOULD get his ass stomped.
Wolverine SHOULD have a repeat of his ultimate fight...
Dr. Strange will lose (this will be the worst part of the whole thing).
Sentry will beat Hulk...

My theory anyway...

Don't forget Juggernaut will make an appearance. He'll most likely be severely owned.

redhotrash
We need to ***** about this now. Beating Blackbolt will be ridiculous enough, but what happens when hes slapping around Dr. Strange? Or tearing through Shield to take out Iron Man? Blackbolt should be able to pop his damn head open with a word. Also Im curious to see if he fights Namor again, being that Namor has trashed him like every single time.

TricksterPriest
Actually, he really shouldn't own Juggy. IIRC, Cain got the gem back and he's going to be repowered. So if Hulk beats a full power 'classic level' Juggernaut, there's some Hudlin level bullshit going on. laughing

and don't worry. The mongooses will be there to own the Hulk fanboys if they try to start a hulk frenzy over this. wink

DevilGoblin
hulk haters are getting mad buahahahahahahaahahahahahah

orgasmic!!

DevilGoblin
come on ahaha you need preistoric issue buahahahahahahah to prove nothing!

current hulk is above anyone else buahahahah

(a real nighmare for all hulk detractors!!)

i love you Marvel

Evil_Ash

orgasmic!!

i love you Marvel

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/alm.gif

King KAM
Im just sick and ****i9ng tired of them making hercules lose to hulk all the damn time, Hercules never gets any respect and that shit is rediculous

FearOfBlood
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7688/hulkhatersgiveup1ec2.jpg

juggernaut66666
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1444/30gs2.jpg

ExodusCloak
I honestly can't see BB losing, even in WWH #1. Remember the Vulcan/Gladiator and Storm/Clor thing everyone was raving about?

Hulk probably has help from his cronies, or captures a hostage(Luna?) and gives BB and ultimatum to surrender or watch her get her head ripped from her shoulders.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7688/hulkhatersgiveup1ec2.jpg

Tut tut...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocstrongest3.png

Martian_mind
......But as we have established,Jonn is stronger.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Martian_mind
......But as we have established, Jonn is stronger.

.....in the DC universe.

willRules

In Ultimate FF they changed time so Thor became president yes

Jyppe

orgasmic!!

Hey Dipwit. You promised to leave. How come you're still here? Are you a lier? I'll dig up the thread just for you, if you can keep your Hulk love in your pants.

Hercules
Orgasmic... sick

Big Sexy

i love you Marvel Apparently not everyone else did. Thats why they went bankrupt in the 90's.

Accel
That preview page looks pretty cool and the art looks much better than I thought it would.

I don't see where all this talk of "jobbing" and "shitty writing" come from when we haven't even seen the issue yet. BB's powers are mainly offensive ones, so it's really not that unlikely for Hulk to beat him since his biggest asset would be adequate durability. And Greg Pak isn't one to focus on over-the-top feats moreso than the storyline, so you know the fights will be good no matter what the outcome.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Accel
That preview page looks pretty cool and the art looks much better than I thought it would.

I don't see where all this talk of "jobbing" and "shitty writing" come from when we haven't even seen the issue yet. BB's powers are mainly offensive ones, so it's really not that unlikely for Hulk to beat him since his biggest asset would be adequate durability. And Greg Pak isn't one to focus on over-the-top feats moreso than the storyline, so you know the fights will be good no matter what the outcome.

So Loeb doesn't write the story? But I agree here, nothing short of Thor or Sentry should be able to stop the Hulk, BB is powerful, but when he doesn't hase the chance to speak not "whisper" and the Hulk lands a blow it's over.

Accel
Nah, Loeb's going to write a Hulk mini. Supposedlythough, he IS going to focus mainly on over-the-top feats.

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
Nah, Loeb's going to write a Hulk mini. Supposedlythough, he IS going to focus mainly on over-the-top feats.
It's Loeb. Of course he will focus on over the top fights.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by King KAM
Im just sick and ****i9ng tired of them making hercules lose to hulk all the damn time, Hercules never gets any respect and that shit is rediculous

Hercules koied Clor and Sentry at the same time. I think he's a real badass.

juggernaut66666
When did that happen?

Symmetric Chaos
Hercules koied Clor and Sentry at the same time. I think he's a real badass.

no expression

He beat Clor. I don't recall him beating Sentry.

King KAM
no expression

He beat Clor. I don't recall him beating Sentry. hes strong enough to beat every marvel power house including hulk, but instead they just job job job job job him out to ****ing everyone and this shit is getting redicurous

Dinalfos
Wait, Hercules is now a jobber? Right.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Wait, Hercules is now a jobber? Right. aye, aye he is...

this is a sad,sad, time mate

miraclethree
debating the hulk =many troubles = why ?

hulk is one of the strongest chars in comics (Marvel/Dc)

the problem is that his power can increase almost limitless

1) so if my claim is: hulk is one the strongest chars in comics, i don't say a lie

2) and if i say: hulk can get stronger than anyone in comics, i don't say a lie

i mean strenght not limited to physical department

probably the hulk can beat almost anyone most of times, mainly due to his ability to adapt everything

(just to prevent....someone labelling me a fanboy, i like Black Bolt but i admit current hulk is above BB in strenght/power, and i really love Captain Mavel but i have no trouble to admit hulk owned him many years ago in comic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by miraclethree

i mean strenght not limited to physical department

Actually its only his Strenght, Durability and HF that amp

Originally posted by miraclethree
probably the hulk can beat almost anyone most of times, mainly due to his ability to adapt everything

Doomsday adapts instantly to anything.
Hulk takes time to adapt to certain situations. Punching people is Hulk's strong suit not adapting.

janus77
Actually its only his Strenght, Durability and HF that amp

Doomsday adapts instantly to anything.
Hulk takes time to adapt to certain situations. Punching people is Hulk's strong suit not adapting.
I think Hulk's speed also amps as a result of his exponentially increasing muscle mass.

I think it is true that The Hulk doesn't "adapt" as such, indeed that's a singular character trait of his that he only brings physical power to the game but, the thing is, his physical power is infinite and it overcomes everything, given time. there's a scan of him defeating anti-matter attraction, with his bare hands!

basically, other than against characters who are faster, magical, airborne or in some other way capable of avoiding a physical clash, Hulk prevails.

TricksterPriest
Not true. There are bricks who can clobber Hulk and people who can physically dominate him. Any heralds, who can amp via PC to get over Hulk in power. Thanos, who has easily dominated the hulk in a fistfight. Juggs, who can never lose a slugfest. The General (DC) would dominate Hulk because Hulk can't KO him. DD is far stronger and his evolution would give him the win. Apocalypse would easily physically dominate Hulk.

Please, don't call Hulk the strongest. It's just not true. stick out tongue

Badabing
Not true. There are bricks who can clobber Hulk and people who can physically dominate him. Any heralds, who can amp via PC to get over Hulk in power. Thanos, who has easily dominated the hulk in a fistfight. Juggs, who can never lose a slugfest. The General (DC) would dominate Hulk because Hulk can't KO him. DD is far stronger and his evolution would give him the win. Apocalypse would easily physically dominate Hulk.

Please, don't call Hulk the strongest. It's just not true. stick out tongue Wrong, Hulk is the strongest!
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/MU20Strength20Chart.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah he's right up there with IronMan . . .

Badabing
Yeah he's right up there with IronMan . . . I know but he's first. First = the strongest! durfist

juggernaut66666
I know but he's first. First = the strongest! durfist
He is only the first because he is the most tall.

Badabing
He is only the first because he is the most tall. Lies, LIES! He's the strongest and tallest! durfist

FearOfBlood

Please, don't call Hulk the strongest. It's just not true. stick out tongue

sure and i can fly

bigbran
sure and i can fly You can fly?
Because...
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22695/Excalibur 14p16.th.jpg

And Namor, and a whole bunch of other people...

So, were you born with the ability to fly? Or was there some sort of weird science experiment, gone wrong?
Do you have wings? Or is it like Superman?

Ptr_Grifin
I know but he's first. First = the strongest! durfist

But he is in the background behind Thor.

taz

FearOfBlood
You can fly?
Because...

So, were you born with the ability to fly? Or was there some sort of weird science experiment, gone wrong?
Do you have wings? Or is it like Superman?

get ready for WWH ? i can't wait to enter this board next summer laughing

Badabing
You can fly?
Because...

Do you have wings? Or is it like Superman? Umm, Hulk CAN fly!
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-2.jpg

bigbran
get ready for WWH ? i can't wait to enter this board next summer laughing It doesn't matter what happens.

You are basing all your info off of what has happened, in which you are wrong.

Redatom65
sure and i can fly

you obviously think so

Symmetric Chaos
Umm, Hulk CAN fly!
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-2.jpg

If you think about it it would be pretty hard to stop the Hulk if he could fly.

Evil_Ash
If you think about it it would be pretty hard to stop the Hulk if he could fly.

Yeah, and if he would learn how to drive he would be god-like.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah, and if he would learn how to drive he would be god-like.

faint

guy222
faint

Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.