Classic Titans v. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
Cyborg
Raven
Changeling/Beast Boy
Starfire

v.

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Human Torch

Setting:

Any large, open chamber, about the size of a gymnasium. For simplicity's sake, let's say the walls and ceilings are unbreakable and all entrances/exits sealed. The ground is just plain old concrete, very smashable.

Battle Conditions:

Both teams begin about, say... 300 ft. apart (opposite ends of the gymansium). No one is allowed weaponry (excepting integral weapon systems, in Vic Stone's case). Everyone acts in-character.

Which team wins? Personally, my money's on the Titans. While both groups have excellent teamwork, I think the Titans match or slightly edge out the FF in power. Cyborg and Starfire can counter their opposites (Thing and Human Torch, respectively) while Raven could bypass Sue's forcefields with her teleportation.

guy222
Originally posted by Piedmon
Cyborg
Raven
Changeling/Beast Boy
Starfire

v.

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Human Torch

Setting:

Any large, open chamber, about the size of a gymnasium. For simplicity's sake, let's say the walls and ceilings are unbreakable and all entrances/exits sealed. The ground is just plain old concrete, very smashable.

Battle Conditions:

Both teams begin about, say... 300 ft. apart (opposite ends of the gymansium). No one is allowed weaponry (excepting integral weapon systems, in Vic Stone's case). Everyone acts in-character.

Which team wins? Personally, my money's on the Titans. While both groups have excellent teamwork, I think the Titans match or slightly edge out the FF in power. Cyborg and Starfire can counter their opposites (Thing and Human Torch, respectively) while Raven could bypass Sue's forcefields with her teleportation.

I have followed FF for years. Reed/Sue, well. TT easily

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Piedmon
Cyborg
Raven
Changeling/Beast Boy
Starfire

v.

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Human Torch

Setting:

Battle Conditions:

Titans, easily.

Piedmon
Why do you say easily? Maybe I'm not up to date, but I think considering that Reed is invulnerable to physical damage, and Sue can "choke out" people with her fields, the FF aren't all that outgunned.

hunbu04
starfire and johnny will stalemate both have a nova blast attack and for the rest of the FF one person raven raven raven. how are they going to stop raven

Utrigita
Sue could possibly stop raven she is after all capable of forcing her way through a forcefield created by a watcher.

Bouboumaster
The Wild Card is Sue. Bloodlust or not?

If yes, FF, if not, the Titans.

Symmetric Chaos
Cyborg
Raven
Changeling/Beast Boy
Starfire

v.

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Human Torch

I belive Cyborg has sonics to damage the other teams performance.
Starfire can at least fight Torch for a bit and put strain on IW's force fields. BB can hold off Thing. As for Raven . . . I don't even want to think what she can do to them.

As for what the FF can do in return . . . not much really. Each of them can partially match every TT except Raven but they'll still lose due to superior versatility from BB, Cyborg and Raven.

Titans 9-10/10

Nikkolas
Sue creates a forcefield in Raven's head and explodes her brain.

Thing rips Beast Boy in half.

The rest is just clean-up.

Utrigita
The Titans doesn't have the same experience in combat as the FF does, wasn't they amongst the first characters created by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee???

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Sue creates a forcefield in Raven's head and explodes her brain.

Thing rips Beast Boy in half.

The rest is just clean-up.

maybe

hunbu04
Raven control shadows, emotion, and she have her self soul. sue force field will be useless against raven because she can teleport and even if you can't see it shadows are everywhere

Nikkolas
Good for her.

As Sue can make these force fields at the speed of thought, Raven cna summon up all her shadows faster than that and stop Sue before Sue explodes Raven's brain...

Yeah, really...Sue's force fields effected Celestials.

Raven means nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good for her.

As Sue can make these force fields at the speed of thought, Raven cna summon up all her shadows faster than that and stop Sue before Sue explodes Raven's brain...

Raven means nothing.

Sue only affected celstials becuz they come from the same dimension as her powers.

guy222
Good for her.

Raven means nothing.

Hey. Celestials destroy Sue or FF. She has no chance vs a Celestial. That's a bunch of ****. Force field from Hyperspace. Well, Sue. Guess who's back. Show your face in Eternals. Celestials make u a chess piece. Your dead

Symmetric Chaos

To what effect?

Was she being mindraped at the time?

Sam Z
TeenTitans every single time.
Reason - Raven.

Raven pretty much owned Trigon.
And I happen to have his first appearances, where it's stated that he destroyed entire planet at the age of 6, at the age of 20 conqured several dimensions and he also whooped both teen titans and JLA teams even though he was trapped in another dimension at the time...

Sue is powerfull, but not THAT powerfull.

freezedoom
I'm going with the Titans. Titans GO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.