Wolverine and Batman vs Black Panther and Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
shup yall?? jus got back from snowboarding in the mountains in which I got sunburnt, see: embarrasment

anyhoo, I just thought of this really good fight and said what the hell, I'll make it a thread. cool

all have standard equipment, and no prep. the fights in NYC at night.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
shup yall?? jus got back from snowboarding in the mountains in which I got sunburnt, see: embarrasment

anyhoo, I just thought of this really good fight and said what the hell, I'll make it a thread. cool

Team One

LORDSIDIOUS01

Sidious says Bruce beats on T'Challa. Logan stops Blade. Meh

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
Team One

Superguy
Team one 7 or 8/10.

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sidious says Bruce beats on T'Challa. Logan stops Blade. Meh
Batman whoops up on Black Panther, huh? mm idunno about that, erm given he has no prep, and just his standard equipment. personally, I believe either BP or Blade could take Batman out but Wolverine could take either of them. so I would say team 1 takes a slight majority 6-7/10.

guy222
Batman whoops up on Black Panther, huh? mm idunno about that, erm given he has no prep, and just his standard equipment. personally, I believe either BP or Blade could take Batman out but Wolverine could take either of them. so I would say team 1 takes a slight majority 6-7/10.

If anyone knows who else punched Spectre like Bruce. Let me know. Howlett/Wayne easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.