The Question v.s Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
The Question get's all the prep he needs while Daredevil is completely unaware of who is until he is attacked. Who wins

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
The Question get's all the prep he needs while Daredevil is completely unaware of who is until he is attacked. Who wins

DD

Superguy
Originally posted by Redatom65
The Question get's all the prep he needs while Daredevil is completely unaware of who is until he is attacked. Who wins Daredevil is the peak of human combat, while Question, though hardly weak, is more the stealthy, investigative type and is pretty much outclassed. DD 9/10 at least.

Soljer
Stop calling everyone and their brother peak-human.

The Punisher isn't peak.

Daredevil isn't peak.

Batman isn't peak.

The only people that are TRULY peak are those that have been enhanced somehow - Captain America via his Serum, T'Challa via the Heart Shaped Herb, or Wolverine via weapon X treatments and healing factor.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Superguy
Daredevil is the peak of human combat, while Question, though hardly weak, is more the stealthy, investigative type and is pretty much outclassed. DD 9/10 at least.

I agree question is out classed in H2H but Question has all the prep-time he needs and has all info on DD, whearas DD is unaware of Question. Do you think the question will be able to set up some sort of trap for DD, which may cost him this fight? blink

Loot
Originally posted by Soljer

The Punisher isn't peak.

Daredevil isn't peak.

Batman isn't peak.

The only people that are TRULY peak are those that have been enhanced somehow - Captain America via his Serum, T'Challa via the Heart Shaped Herb, or Wolverine via weapon X treatments and healing factor.

wolverine via his mutant power was peak as well, i think

King KAM

The Punisher isn't peak.

Daredevil isn't peak.

Batman isn't peak.

The only people that are TRULY peak are those that have been enhanced somehow - Captain America via his Serum, T'Challa via the Heart Shaped Herb, or Wolverine via weapon X treatments and healing factor. technically bp isnt peak...hes almost peak.

and cap isnt peak, he's human perfection.

golem370
4 - Peak Human: able to lift double one's own body weight to 800 pound range

4 - Peak Human: peak range: 21-35 miles per hour

4 - Peak Human: able to sustain for up to an hour

4 - Peak Human: conditioned metabolism enabling extraordinarily efficient healing

golem370
Daredevil lifts 450 over head so he has peak human strength and I heard Batman could lift 600 pounds at peak conditions and Captain America lifts 800pounds so they are peak human strength.

Accel
In pure H2H, I'd give this to DD.

I don't know what Question could do exactly with prep, but under these stipulations I'm tempted to give this to him.

NiņoAraņa
allthe prep he NEEDS? Question...he could get ANYTHING to knock DD out of the fight

seaapple
While I agree that heroes like The Punisher aren't peak, I disagree with the enhancement angle. Peak, to me, means maximized *human* ability. When you through in enhancements and super/mutant powers then they cease to be peak humans, and become more ... well *enhanced humans.* Peak should mean the top of human ability when thoroughly dedicated to it.

The Punisher isn't peak.

Daredevil isn't peak.

Batman isn't peak.

Symmetric Chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.