Smallville Episode 22-Season 6 finale title: Phantom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aldisyoyo
- What a title, huh? Seems that with a title like that, it would just have to involve the Phantom Zone in some way.

- Smallville writer Steve DeKnight has revealed on his blog that the Green Arrow will not be making an appearance in the finale. "Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Justin will be available to reprise his role as Green Arrow . I believe he has a gig on a CW pilot," he said.

Thanks to Kryptonsite.com
- Without the Green Arrow, will we see any other Justice Leaguers? Guess we'll have to wait and see...
- DeKnight also reveals: "Chloe definitely has an ability, and you'll see what it is in the season finale."

Ultimate Hulk43
Sounds interesting, I'm hoping that they won't disappoint.

Kon-El
WARNING - THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS

Martian Manhunter will be returning in this episode.Clark fights Bizarro-Clark!! And, it seems that Lois gets stabbed in the gut

~JP~

sorrow
I'm confused..
I thought this episode has aired.. and Lois didnt get stabbed .. and I didnt see any of Chloe's power..

what is this ??? sad confused

Amazon
You're thinking of the episode where Clark is infected with a krytonite kiss, kidnaps lana and forces a kiss on her.

Truthfully I know it's aweful, but I'm glad Lana will be out of the picture. The whole Lana Clark saga is just nauseating.

Lex and Clark are going to snap over Lana's death, that's for sure.

I think it's kinda cool that Chloe's power is healing kryptonite tears. That's so sweet. smile

I'm hopeing that the only person to die will be Lana. (I know that sounds so aweful) But I have a feeling they may end Chloe's character as well. I hope not. I really like Chloe.
As long as they keep Lex around I'm good. hehe

Entity
Yea, I agree 900% don't anybody touch Chloe. She is one of the best thinks about the show next to Lex.
Kill Lana!. I am so damn tired of that chic!

~JP~
Originally posted by sorrow
I'm confused..
I thought this episode has aired.. and Lois didnt get stabbed .. and I didnt see any of Chloe's power..

what is this ??? sad confused

This years season finale.

Kal875
It sounds awesome. Thanks JP.

sorrow
ow..

it's kinda impossible to see lana dies.. i dont know.. confused, it makes more sense if it's chloe who's going to die.. but we all dont want that!! no

~JP~
More on the finale. Not sure if its legit or not:

The ep. begins with Martha being sworn into office, as a Senator.
- Clark tells Lana about his powers only she knows. She tells him she married Lex because she was blackmailed
- It appears that she was never pregnant and that she was given hormones to make it look like she was,
- Everyone is looking for this last phantom,
- Lana leaves Lex and speeds away in a SUV and crashes and DIES - the car blows up.

Lionel: I'm minutes away, Lana. please be patient
Lana: Its too late. I'm in my car
Lionel: (disturbed) What's happened?
Lana: I confronted lex, and I've never seen him so angry.
in Lana's car-she comes toward a curve. she hits the brakes......they don't work! she pumps the pedal. again
Lana: my brakes!!
Lionel: whats wrong?

the car is speeding toward the turn. as Lana screams in Lionel's car her anguished cry is heard through the cell phone, Lionel staring out in shock. Lana's SUV crashing through the railing as Lionel reacts in horror. The SUV tumbles down the steep hillside, end over end, until finally coming to a mortal stillness of mangled metal at the bottom of the hill, fire whipping out the center hood. Lionel hurries down the rugged terrain, full of dread as he approaches the burning vehicle. He suddenly stops, when he sees a bloodied arm.... the car explodes in a mushroom fireball sending Lionel flying into the dirt

- Clark's pissed and looks like he's gonna kill Lionel. John Jones makes a cameo to say that Lionel is a good guy.Martian Manhunter worked for Jor-El on Krypton.
- Lois finds where Lex is holding the phantom, lies to security guard, and bam she is stabbed in the stomach.
Chloe finds her and says she cant lose her cousin and cries on her and some green tears come out and save Lois. Lois is saved, only now Chloe is dying for some reason, and she is turning gray. At one point, Lois and Chloe are in a cocoon light after her tear drops on Lois.
- The last phantom turns into Bizzaro!Clark after Clark uses the crystal Raya gave him.
- Cops come for Lex and want to talk to him about the death of his wife Lana,
- Bizzaro beats up normal Clark all over the dam, dam breaks looks as if superman might die....and then to be continued

H. S. 6
Chloe's not going anywhere. She's one of the staple characters of the show.

Lana... not so much. She's perfect to be killed off (final breaking point for Lex, Clark can finally focus on Lois, no more moancrymoan from Lana).

When is this scheduled to air?

~JP~
May 17th

Kon-El
HOLY S**T !!!!!!!!!!! I cant belive it they are gonna kill of Lana man.... I thought that they are gonna kill Chloe messed But they mentioned Bizzaros appearence in the season finale what about that??? JP do you know something that indicates Bizzaros appearence in the show???

sorrow
Happy Dance yayyyyyyyyy!!

whistle

mrgav1
But i thought Chloe was supposed to die bacause she is not really an influential character in the "Superman" saga (not saying lana is) but shew does marry pete in the comics doesnt she?

And they don't seem to be straying too much from the comics.

But the finale storylines do sound quality

~JP~
Compilation of "Phantom" Finale Spoilers. to date from TWoP

Arachnid1
I am going to love this espisode. Lanas gone, Chloe lives, Lex may permenantly go bad, Clark can focus on Lois, and Bizzaro is here. This may be one of my favorite episodes. I like the Flash and Aquaman ones the best but meh.

mrgav1
It does seem like it will be an interesting episode alright am looking forward to watching it definatly

Kal875
Originally posted by mrgav1
But i thought Chloe was supposed to die bacause she is not really an influential character in the "Superman" saga (not saying lana is) but shew does marry pete in the comics doesnt she?

And they don't seem to be straying too much from the comics.

But the finale storylines do sound quality I like the fact that they're not staying w/ the original Superman story line, I like how it's different. But will the Bizarro look messed up?

Kon-El
Yeah i also wonder how will Bizzaro look like. I hope that Tom Welling will be playing him big grin

Colombiankilla
yea they will probably do that

aldisyoyo
ya

Mairuzu
my lana sad

Amazon
Maybe Bizarro is an escape from the phantom zone. He's from the bizarro universe. Imprisoned in the Phantom zone until Clark opened the portal... flex

Kal875
Originally posted by Mairuzu
my lana sad you forgot to finish...."sucks"

Mairuzu
LANA NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Kal875
"NU"?

Kon-El:

I think it would be cool to have Brandon Routh play him, or that guy from Lois & Clark, who now does Ripleys Believe it or Not.

Kon-El
Originally posted by Kal875
"NU"?

Kon-El:

I think it would be cool to have Brandon Routh play him, or that guy from Lois & Clark, who now does Ripleys Believe it or Not.

Yeah that would be great but if i have to chose one of those guys i would probably go for Brandon Routh .

Nice thinking man big grin

mrgav1
Yea because everyone thought the new what would happen in the last episodes (including me) but the writing team have put their heads together and came up with ideas that are different but don't have too much of a dramatic effect on the overall ending

Kal875
I missed the last ep.!crybaby

~JP~
From Media Village

Exclusive! Smallville Writers Reveal Shocking Details of the Season's Final Episodes -- Part One

~JP~
Exclusive! Smallville Writers on the Changes in Lex and Lana, the Justice League, Chloe's Power and More --

Kal875
I read it but it seems like they're trying to keep everything hush hush.

Amazon
yeah they are being pretty hush hush, but I really like where they are taking the Lex character.
Although they were insinuating that Lana may stay on as a better character. (If that's even possible)

The reason people don't like her is because she doesn't stand up. If she did she'd have more of an online fan base.

Kal875
Hey guys, if you read between the lines, right next to: " a lot of people who hate Lana. I'm talking about the online fans" I see; "Especially the members of KMC."

Arachnid1
In all truth, I'll be happy to see Clark and Lex as friends again. Even if its for a moment. I loved the days when they where almost the best of friends. That was great. To bad it wont last....

~JP~
Stills from "Phantom", thanks to DTS

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/1.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/2.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/3.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/4.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/5.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/6.jpg

~JP~
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/7.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/8.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/9.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/10.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/11.jpg

Amazon
Wierd... when it's stills it doesn't look like it's from the show. It looks like a bunch of actors on the set.

Kal875
Guy's I got some bad news, I havent been cathching the episodes lately and I I dont like coming on here when I dont see them, and I wont be able to catch anymore this season. I'll be back on when they'res repeats on.

Kon-El
Here is official description thx to K-site:

MARTIAN MANHUNTER RETURNS - When Clark (Tom Welling) discovers Lionel (John Glover) threatened to kill him unless Lana (Kristin Kreuk) married Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), he goes after Lionel to silence him once and for all. Lana tells Lex she is leaving him, and Martian Manhunter (guest star Phil Morris) makes a return appearance to help Clark stop Lex, who is trying to find the last wraith from the Phantom Zone in order to use its DNA to power his army of super soldiers. Meanwhile, Lois (Erica Durance) goes to Reeves Dam in search of information about Lex's secret lab and is brutally stabbed by a security guard. Chloe's (Allison Mack) secret power is revealed. Annette O'Toole also stars.

Kon-El
And a promo image of season 6 finale also thx to K-site

http://www.kryptonsite.com/s6finaleposter.jpg

Mairuzu
I love lana always and forever smile

Kal875
yucky

wwevstna
LANA SUCKS BIG FAT POPSICKLES

wwevstna
and Kal that sux what ur mom wont let u wahtch eek! eek! zorro zorro beer beer beer beer

Kal875
Dude, your posts are 2 minutes apart, you could of just edited your 1st one.

The reason I cant watch Smallville on Thursdays anymore is because I have other obligations that I must tend to. I wish I could catch it, but I cant.

fostagangsta
yeah okay Kal u freak you cant even kill a hornet with a punch, two hats, another punch and a kick I had to finish it off

Dan-El
Hey, check out who's back!

~JP~
Extended Phantom trailer thanks to Jana of Elegant Kristen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlOaz9XT73Q

Amazon
I watched that trailer. Yikes. It looks like it's going to be a heart wrencher. I better make sure to have a box of tissues handy. crybaby

Big Sexy
Personally I think the whole "lana dying" thing sucks. She is annoying but its worse to kill her off. Then her shadow will forever be looming Clark and his decisions. Lana is not to Clark what Uncle Ben was to Spiderman.

Arachnid1
Heres a fan made trailor of the Bizzaro appearance. It has some extra flix.
kvif6nONqkc&NR=1

Is it just me or is Bizzaro... well... smart?

Entity
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Heres a fan made trailor of the Bizzaro appearance. It has some extra flix.
kvif6nONqkc&NR=1

Is it just me or is Bizzaro... well... smart? Yea I mean if Bizzaro is smart and still imune to normal kryptonite then how could Clark really beat him without PIS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Amazon
LOL those are not clips of bizarro. Those are clips from the episode when Clark was infected with silver kryptonite. Nice try haha

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Amazon
LOL those are not clips of bizarro. Those are clips from the episode when Clark was infected with silver kryptonite. Nice try haha

Wait... thats not Bizzarro? Well, I fell for it. I thought it was. Forgot about the silver K episode. big grin

~JP~
Directors cut is up. smile

http://www.cwtv.com/video?vid=dc-smallville

Amazon
That was awesome!
They should make a Smallville movie or something.

Amber9
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Personally I think the whole "lana dying" thing sucks. She is annoying but its worse to kill her off. Then her shadow will forever be looming Clark and his decisions. Lana is not to Clark what Uncle Ben was to Spiderman.

I agree...sure, I don't really mind that she is going, but it's going to loom over clark for quite some time. Hopefully it won't weigh him down for the whole of the 7th season.

Even with all that I really can not wait to see this episode...although I do hate those 'To be continued...' things.

Arachnid1
This episode comes on in a couple of hours!

fostagangsta
yeah 3 hours and 25 minutes

Darth Vicious
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! Lana died Happy Dance Happy Dance

I hope it aint some sort of plan!

Darkchoco
shes not dead obviously if you really knew smallville, there is some kind of loop hole

Darth Vicious
Oh well but until the new season starts she is dead! Its gonna be a good summer after all!

Big Sexy
It was ok but I'm not looking forward to the conclusion. Smallville has a habit of wrapping up a great story in a less than stellar first episode. Zod was a perfect example of this.

Darkchoco
Yeeah it will be hard to find a new show after next year when smallville ends.

seppeh
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Yeeah it will be hard to find a new show after next year when smallville ends.

Is this a fact? The 7th season is the last?

Darkchoco
Well since Lex and Lana arent goign to come back for the 8th since they want more than smallville (HA! Nothign is better that Smallville) and those are 2 of the 3 main characters. NO THERE WONT BE A SEASON 8!cry crybaby

seppeh
Heh just when I started to get back into the show, and actually plan on renting all the season DVDs to get caught up for season 7. They end it. sad

Darkchoco
lol Luckily i got caught up when they were in 4

Arachnid1
So did Bizzaro show up at all?

seppeh
Yes

Entity
Hey everybody I had a horrible day at work and I messed up my knee pretty bad and went to the hospital.
Since I had all this shit to deal with I completely forgot about tonight's episode of Smallville and I know it was a big one. I already seen Lana did in fact die. eek!

But could anyone fill me in or tell me where to catch it again without having to wait for the rerun sometime this summer?

P.S. If nothing else just tell me Chloe didn't die. I'm assuming thou since I see no mention of it she doesn't.

seppeh
I dont think she died, but it looked like she fainted or something.

Starhawk
LOL I don't know maybe while I'm going up to my little shack in Quebec where I preform exorcisms and think about that. What the hell were they thinking with that.

Async420
I hate to burst you Lana haters bubbles, but Lana is obviously not dead. The white truck drove in front of Lana before her vehicle blew up. She set it up to escape. She has become crafty as a Luthor and this is an example of it. I guess that could just have been added in case they decide to bring her back, but I dont think she's gone.

From what I know of Superman lore, Lana plays a part later in Clark's life as co-anchor, and so far they haven't taken anything to a place that doesn't fit within the DC version or that couldn't get to that point with some set of circumstances.

Has anyone actually said that they are re-imagining the story or that they are keeping true to DC's version?

Starhawk
Lois would know not to pull a knife out of herself unless theres doctors around.

Starhawk
Also the healing teardrop was a little to corny and fairy tale like.

Amazon
I thought this episode was awesome! Lex is pure black now. He's not even faking anymore. Although I find the dark side sexy, his cowardess in leaving his scientist behind and leaving Clark behind then trying to weasle away from the cops by pretending he's worried about his wife was pretty pathetic. But Michael Rosenbaum is staying on for one more season, so I wonder if Lex will actually go to jail or if he'll use his money and power to get out of it.
But Lex is pretty smart. If he really didn't do it he'll know what Lana is up to and have all of his agents looking for her. Clark thinks she's dead so he won't know to look out for her.

I don't know much of the comic book history of Superman. Does Lana die in the comics? If not then there's a good chance she's still alive. But hopefully she'll still be out of the show.

The Bizarro scene was so cool!

It's a cliff hanger. It's really hard to tell if she traded her life for for Lois or if she's just really drained from healing Lois.

Async420
I thought this episode was awesome! Lex is pure black now. He's not even faking anymore. Although I find the dark side sexy, his cowardess in leaving his scientist behind and leaving Clark behind then trying to weasle away from the cops by pretending he's worried about his wife was pretty pathetic. But Michael Rosenbaum is staying on for one more season, so I wonder if Lex will actually go to jail or if he'll use his money and power to get out of it.
But Lex is pretty smart. If he really didn't do it he'll know what Lana is up to and have all of his agents looking for her. Clark thinks she's dead so he won't know to look out for her.

I don't know much of the comic book history of Superman. Does Lana die in the comics? If not then there's a good chance she's still alive. But hopefully she'll still be out of the show.

The Bizarro scene was so cool!

It's a cliff hanger. It's really hard to tell if she traded her life for for Lois or if she's just really drained from healing Lois.

Lana is still around after Clark becomes Superman in the comics.

Darkchoco
Yeah but so is Clarks Father.

Darkchoco
-DELETED-

Darkchoco
Wait, could that be chloe's meteor power?

Kal875
No, I think her power is healing, it just takes a while for her to heal herself, good ep. sucky ending.

Badabing
I hate cliff hangers!!! durfist Does anybody think Lana's death was "staged"? I liked the episode and the battle was getting good.

SithSpy
If Chloe is dead, what do you guys think the odds of Lois having Chloe-esque traits?

Kal875
Chloe's not dead, no other meteor freaks die after useing there powers, well BEFORE they met Clark.

SithSpy
I had thought that they said 2 characters would be gone after the finale....did I misread that? If not, who besides Martha is off the show?

Big Sexy
I liked how his face turned to the bizarro form at the end. Not all he needs is the opposite talk.

Kal875
Originally posted by SithSpy
I had thought that they said 2 characters would be gone after the finale....did I misread that? If not, who besides Martha is off the show? oh, I did'nt read that.

Leopheonix
I don't think lana or chloe are dead, i think lana staged the bomb in her car and you don't even see her get in, she could of just jumpped on the van that was passing, also maybe she though that would be the only way for her to be free from lex.
And i read somewhere that chloe will be in season 7 rumor or not, if they dare kill her off i ain't watching no more, shes my fav, and she rocks.
As for Lois she rocks too, but that was kinda weird to see her of all people get stabbed and actually lose a fight to a normal person.

Darth Vicious
If Chloe is dead, what do you guys think the odds of Lois having Chloe-esque traits?

Thats the first thing I thought. Chloe sacrificed herself to save her, gave her her life essence or whatever and some of her traits will stay with Lois hence the Lois we all know from the comics.

Amazon
I had thought that they said 2 characters would be gone after the finale....did I misread that? If not, who besides Martha is off the show?

The two people would be Martha and Lana. Even if Lana did fake her death. That does'nt' mean she'll be in season 7. Maybe she'll appear at the end of season 7 as part of some cliff hanger. Or maybe she'll only have tiniy parts throughout the season.

LORDSIDIOUS01
When next season be it for Smallville?

aldisyoyo
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
When next season be it for Smallville?
late september

Darkchoco
The two people would be Martha and Lana. Even if Lana did fake her death. That does'nt' mean she'll be in season 7. Maybe she'll appear at the end of season 7 as part of some cliff hanger. Or maybe she'll only have tiniy parts throughout the season.

Kirsten said she is staying for one more and i agree, Chloe just needs to charge back up or MM will save her. Lana also faked her own death by escaping through the bottom of the car.

Kon-El
Originally posted by Kal875
Chloe's not dead, no other meteor freaks die after useing there powers, well BEFORE they met Clark.

Well Martha is one the second one is Lionel, Chloe or Lana!!!

Btw this was a GREAT episode especially the fight with Bizzaro great cliffhanger at the end cant wait to see what happens next big grin

fostagangsta
THe ending was gay so gay that it makes mrgav1 look straight

sorrow
laughing out loud

ya, I hate the ending too..

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Thats the first thing I thought. Chloe sacrificed herself to save her, gave her her life essence or whatever and some of her traits will stay with Lois hence the Lois we all know from the comics.

I have the same opinion.. I think Chloe is dead and gave her life to Lois and as much as I wanted Lana to go away, I think Lana faked her death, even if she didn't, someone did.. and she's still alive..

Amazon
Originally posted by sorrow
laughing out loud

ya, I hate the ending too..

I have the same opinion.. I think Chloe is dead and gave her life to Lois and as much as I wanted Lana to go away, I think Lana faked her death, even if she didn't, someone did.. and she's still alive..
Isn't Chloe around in the superman comics. She doesn't die right?
Nahhh she can't be dead. I refuse to even entertain the thought. sad

Darkchoco
Isn't Chloe around in the superman comics. She doesn't die right?
Nahhh she can't be dead. I refuse to even entertain the thought. sad

She was just added to DC Comics and I really doubt she is dead.

Amazon
OH! I had no idea. Why is it that Chloe wasn't allowed to change her hairstyle in the show to keep up with DC comic. If she was just added couldn't they do what they want?

Darkchoco
Im not sure.

KryptoNight
I originally thought that Chloe and Lana were in on the exploding Jeep together, and since they never showed Chloe's reaction to Lana's 'death', she knew about Lana's plan. I don't think Lionel and Lana were in on it together, like some think.

Like a friend of mine said, when they don't show a body, the character's usually alive still. Although there was the scene where something slumped over the steering wheel (the driver's seat?), Lana will be back in season seven, I think.

However, as much as I don't like the idea, I think Chloe really is dead, since they showed her body and such. I hate it, but there it is. Chloe was my favorite character.

But on the season seven cast list, both Kristen Kreuk and Allison Mack are listed. Maybe they both will come back. (Not listed? Annette O'Toole. : ( )

SithSpy
I would say they didnt list Annette O'Toole b/c her leaving wouldnt be a part of the cliffhanger. As it stands they want us to think that there are three characters who could not be alive in season 7. Lana--Carbomb, Chole-her life for Lois's, and Lionel-unconcious in rising water (drowning). If they put out a cast list now with one of those three off of it there would be no question.

KryptoNight
Currently all three of them are on the castlist.

I'm thinking that Allison might still be on there because they might do some kind of back story type thing (like in season three, i.e. the flashback of the plane wreck with Lex and Helen Brice), which fits in with my "Lana-blew-up-the-Jeep-to-throw-off-Lex-and-Lionel-and-Chloe-helped-her-escape" theory.

It's sad watching past episodes thinking that Chloe might be dead, which is what I'm currently doing. : ( (My own personal Smallville marathon today!)

Entity
Hey everyone sorry for the off topic post but I'm in a debate match in the comic vs forum and we needs some tie breakers.

So if you would, go here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/452637_1-poll-thread-match-2
and check it out and if you think I'm worthy vote for me. smile

MysteryRidah
Near perfect episode.

Seems a bit rush in some scenes, but overall good. I like that fight scene tho.

allofyousuckkk
I feel as though this may have been one of the weakest cliffhangers of the series. The best was deffinately the last episode of the 4th season, with the meteors. However, the cliffhanger for 5 was pretty good too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.