One Door (Story)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackKat
Eliza stood next to her car, awaiting the arrival of the contestants, 'Hehe.. They have no clue.. hehe..' she thought as she smoked, waiting outside the house.

Survivor01
Loki Maeda pulls up to where Eliza was. he jumped out of the car and walked over to her. "This where we meet to make the one-mil?" He stared at her waiting for a reply.

BlackKat
Eliza looked at him, taking another drag from her cigarette, "Yep." She said simply, "We gotta wait for the others though, hun."

Silent Coyote
Spike arrived at his destination. He saw two people standing next to each other.

"So is there where we meet for the money and when do we start?"

Spike said looking around

Survivor01
He looked at Spike for a moment before speaking.

"Yep, we have to wait for the rest of the contestants. By the way I'm Loki.

He looked down the road looking for the others

BlackKat
Eliza looked at them blankly, taking another drag before flicking the *** on to the ground, and stepping on it, "Yes, You wait, that simple.. Unfortunately, I do not like waiting.."

Silent Coyote
Spike looked at the woman

"I agree with you i hate to wait these little losers need to hurry da fuk up im getting bored."

Spike said walking around and looking around

Baby Bear
Clyde came up to the man and woman sighing"Is this the place where we win that prize money?"He put his hands in his pockets looking curious.

BlackKat
Eliza looked at the three, "You do realize you have a chance to lose, right? A big chance. Do not be full of yourselves. Only one will win..." She said before walking up to Spike, "And didn't your mother teach you any manners?" she asked before slapping her hand hard across his cheek, "It is improper to use such words in front of a lady, let alone act like a gangster. Act like a NORMAL young man."

Baby Bear
Clyde smirked and looked at eliza"She got you good!"he said turning his attention back to spike.

BlackKat
(Um.. I really wish you people would post.)

Survivor01
He sighed deeply and then looked at all of them. "Where are the others? We can't just stay out here all day.." He sits down on the ground and waits for any of them to reply.

Baby Bear
Clyde walks up to the guy"I don't know but I hope they get here soon cuz im just itching to play this game for......a million dollars, right?"

Survivor01
"Yep its for a straight million. I could really use that kind of money.." He yawns and continues to look down the road.

Baby Bear
Clyde sighs looking down the road too."You think they might put us in a situation where we might have to kill each other?"

Survivor01
"If so then I'm dead..." He sighs. "I'm not that much of a fighter."

Baby Bear
Clyde hunches his shoulders"I hear what your saying..Im not much of a fighter either but I'll do it if I have to."

Survivor01
If we have to fight we shoudl work together and take everyone else out.. fake one of ours deaths and when they come and get the last body.. bam we both take em down split the monery.. haha in our dreams." He laughed to himself at what he had just said.

Baby Bear
Clyde lip cringed as he nodded his head "Even when you didn't mean that it sound like a reasonable idea."He put his hands in his pockets.

Survivor01
He yawned and layed back. "We have to wait on people.. I hate waiting.." He sighed.

Baby Bear
"I can't sit here for no reason at all cuz I had took take a fukin plane to get here!"Clyde shook his head.

Survivor01
"I came by a rental car.. I can't go back till i can get that money haha..." He sat up and looking tired.

Baby Bear
Clyde smirked"You need money just to drive back in that rental car?..I'll just steal a ride or something!"Clyde kicked the dirt on the ground.

Survivor01
"Yeah that is a good idea.." He sighed "We are never getting in their.."

Baby Bear
Clyde held his head down"I hope we do cuz im tired of standing out here!"he then smiled"Whoever comes late I make sure I kill them for making us wait so damn long!"

Survivor01
''Haha great idea.." He got up and leaned against the house.

Baby Bear
Clyde laid on the ground"Im going to sleep tell me when they get here cuz Im not waiting for them!"

BlackKat
Eliza looked at the two, "Will you two shut up? God, I'm tired of seeing you gangster wanna-be's, The next person who cusses is going to get hit, understood?"

Survivor01
He laughed at her comment and said. "Fair enough.."

BlackKat
Eliza blinked before growling in her throat, walking over to (Survivor's guy) and grabbed his shirt, and pulled him close, a mad look in her eyes, "You think I'm being funny, boy?" she asked harshly, "You laugh at me and I'll cut your tongue ou--- I mean ... Disqualify you from the game.." She said, recovering, hoping no one heard her threat.

Baby Bear
Clyde eyes opened quickly and stared at the girl that grabbed loki. "Wiat! Why do you gotta be so evil to him he didn't do nothin!"Clyde turned over on the ground looking up at the girl.

BlackKat
Eliza glared at clyde before letting go of him, "I have lpaces to go.. I'm not waiting anymore. You guys get in to the house. You know the rules, you leave the house, you lose." She said, getting in to her mustang and starting it up.

Baby Bear
Clyde shook his head"Crazy B*tch!"He got off the ground and entered the house unaware of what awaited him inside.

BlackKat
Eliza froze, "The hell did you just say, boy?!" She called out from her mustang.

Baby Bear
Clyde tried to hold in his laugh"I said that I won't be a crazy snitch if someone killed some else!"Clyde grinned even more but he couldn't resist.

Survivor01
"Eh.. I really don't feel like going in the house just yet.. I think I'll do it on my own time. A smile crossed his face because he liked to annoy people.

Baby Bear
Clyde looks over his shoulder ignoring the girl" Why not? You want to win this money, right?"

Survivor01
Deuce gets up and slowly drags himself inside the house with a sigh. "I hope I know what i'm getting myself into."

Survivor01
((This seems to have died off pretty quick))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.