Punisher vs Ghost-Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
I'm sure it's been done before, but what hasn't?
Anywho, I don't know much about GR's penance stare. Does it only effect those who've harmed innocents? If so, would Frank be immune to it, because he kills people who deserve it? Punisher gets two-days prep

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
Anywho, I don't know much about GR's penance stare. Does it only effect those who've harmed innocents? If so, would Frank be immune to it, because he kills people who deserve it? Punisher gets two-days prep

GR

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Muck101

Sidious asks which Ghost Rider

Kazenji
Does it even matter ?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Kazenji
Does it even matter ?

Sidious doesn't think so

endrict
yah GR wins...Frank is good but not that good.

Superguy
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sidious asks which Ghost Rider Well... considering they'd all completely rip Castle to shreds... who cared? wink GR 9.9/10

Utrigita
GR and I think that the stare work on every one which has course pain to another being no matter if the person deserves it ore not.

Superguy
Originally posted by Utrigita
GR and I think that the stare work on every one which has course pain to another being no matter if the person deserves it ore not. He doesn't need the Penance Stare to kill Frank. wink

Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

jollyjim311
Two days prep...

Nataku8188
What the hell is Punisher going to do to Ghost Rider, really?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nataku8188
What the hell is Punisher going to do to Ghost Rider, really?

I suppose he could shoot at him. Sure it would do much but its still an option.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I suppose he could shoot at him. Sure it would do much but its still an option.

Ghost Rider has power from Heaven and Hell. Simple

Utrigita
Originally posted by Superguy
He doesn't need the Penance Stare to kill Frank. wink

True just thought I needed to point that out, but sure GR can easily kill frank without the PS.

Kazenji
Frank could allways get his hands on some of Plasma weapons, Whatever they called them in the second series of the comies with daniel Ketch

jinzin
Originally posted by Kazenji
Frank could allways get his hands on some of Plasma weapons, Whatever they called them in the second series of the comies with daniel Ketch

could he?

And honestly even if he could so what?

Every time GR got nailed with one of those he just reformed an instant later and then went rompin and stompin all over his enemies asses anyways... confused

Bouboumaster
uh... Does Frank got the UN, or the IG? If not, he's dead.

horrorwolf
lol Ghost Rider pwns Castle.

Utrigita
I don't think so I think he has all his weapons at his disposal but that simply wouldn't be enough to defeat Ghost Rider

Blair Wind
GR

Kazenji
Ghost Rider

Tassadar
This threads been done at least twice. Results are always the same. Ghost Rider 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.