Thing vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Which one of these non-mutant superhero's is for real.

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. Can Spidey actually hurt Thing? if not, I'll give it to Grim just cause he can outlast him.

jinzin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hmmm. Can Spidey actually hurt Thing? if not, I'll give it to Grim just cause he can outlast him.

true... but if a web up counts as a win, then spidey takes this...

Wonder Man
web him up climb over a volcaino and let loose lights out ben forever...

bigbran
Originally posted by jinzin
true... but if a web up counts as a win, then spidey takes this... Isn't Thing... a little too strong for that?

Hercules
Originally posted by bigbran
Isn't Thing... a little too strong for that?

Yes way too strong

Wonder Man
those webs stop Juggernaut and Wolverine for a few minutes...Thing would gets curbed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wonder Man
those webs stop Juggernaut and Wolverine for a few minutes...Thing would gets curbed.

Why did you mention Wolvie?

Wonder Man
Wolvie...cause he's a big gun in that department. Havok couldn't drop him

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Wolvie...cause he's a big gun in that department. Havok couldn't drop him

But in terms of strength if something can hold Logan it doesn't mean it can hold Ben.

Wonder Man
Wolvie can usually cut out of pretty much anything. Spidy webbed him up once that i saw when he was after him...hot on his trail i.e. like when the Juggernaut comes after you; anyhow it gave Spider-man enough time to escape Wolverine but only really postponed the inevitable when Wolvie catches you.

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=313938&highlight=title%3A%28thing+vs.+Spider-Man%29

Um.....YOU made this thread before Wonderman.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.