Who has the better armor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
Fully equipped, who has the better armor? Dr. Doom or Ironman?

bigbran
Originally posted by Kurash
Fully equipped, who has the better armor? Dr. Doom or Ironman? Doom... by far...

Interesting thread though...

jrodslam
Fully equipped? Id say Iron Man. Doom is very close though. Standard armor and id call it even. Armor wise.

batdude123
Doom.

jrodslam
I know its kinda old and outdated but.....

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/9941/armorchartyy6.th.jpg

Galan007
Doom.

Question...

Is Annihilus's armor better/more durable than Doom's?

Flame On!!
Iron Man 150 is worth checking out on this.It may be from the eighties but.... Even in those days Doom was using a singularity to power his armour. That said Iron man was mor versatile. I think Extremis may have tipped the scales as far as combat ability goes though Iron Man has some insane strength feats as well in old armours.

- FO!!

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Iron Man 150 is worth checking out on this.It may be from the eighties but.... Even in those days Doom was using a singularity to power his armour. That said Iron man was mor versatile. I think Extremis may have tipped the scales as far as combat ability goes though Iron Man has some insane strength feats as well in old armours.

- FO!!

Singularity, as in a Blackhole ? smile

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
Singularity, as in a Blackhole ? smile

Yup! Dooms armour in those days was powered by a black hole!

-FO!!

Scoobless
Iron Man has better offensive capabilities, Doom's shields are probably a little better ... plus he's got that power stealing thing going for him.

IM is probably faster as well and has much more battle experience in his armour(s) though.

Overall they are pretty even.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Scoobless
Iron Man has better offensive capabilities, Doom's shields are probably a little better ... plus he's got that power stealing thing going for him.

IM is probably faster as well.

Overall they are pretty even.

I pretty much agree with this, except Doom has better power sources. Iron MAns armour feats are above Dooms.

-FO!!

bigbran
Originally posted by Galan007
Doom.

Question...

Is Annihilus's armor better/more durable than Doom's? Most likely...
Although it doesn't give him powers, or anything, just duribility and strength...

IM is probably faster as well and has much more battle experience in his armour(s) though.

Overall they are pretty even. Doom has more raw power going for him... and more duribility it seems in his armour...
Plus, of course he has more experience...

Doom's armour allowed him to turn from a noob in magic, to someone using the Crimson Bands on Dr Strange, in less than minutes...

guy222
Fully equipped, who has the better armor? Dr. Doom or Ironman?

tony

Bouboumaster
It depends on what you want to compage them. Aainst each other? Probably Stark. Agasint the Thing? I think Doom could do better that Tony.

Doom is more versatile, but Iron Man is just... Too powerfull, is weaponnery equal one of an army, avec if he uses the modular Iron Man, he can use the Hulk Buster or the Thor Buster.

guy222
tony

Superherovandal
I would guess Iron Man has the better armor. But in any and every other aspect Doom far outstrips him. But for the sake of the thread yeah Iron Man wins.

cloud102
Iron Man

BruceSkywalker
Tony

darthgoober
Ironman's armor probably has Doom's beat as far as wide scale destruction goes but Doom's armor seems superior in 1 on 1 combat. Doom's armor also has the advantage of having magic incorporated into the tech.

Khellendros
Doom for raw power, IM for versatility, says I.

leonidas
khell . . .?

shock

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
Doom's armor also has the advantage of having magic incorporated into the tech. Tony has the capability to create armor which incorporates magic . He just doesn't utilize that type of thing as his 'every day driver', like Doom does.

Originally posted by Superherovandal
But in any and every other aspect Doom far outstrips him. I wouldn't go that far.

King Kandy
Removing the people inside, if I needed an armor i'd choose Iron Man. It seems like he has focused on the armor and even though he'd lose in a fight he's all about the armor.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Removing the people inside, if I needed an armor i'd choose Iron Man. It seems like he has focused on the armor and even though he'd lose in a fight he's all about the armor. The only time Doom and Tony haven't stalemated when they've fought that I can recall, is fairly recently when Doom emplored the magical Crimson Bands against him - .

King Kandy
Yes but like I said, Doom uses many things besides armor. Tony uses just armor. If they stalemate, that makes me think that Tony has the better armor.

psycho gundam
Fully equipped, who has the better armor? Dr. Doom or Ironman? thor buster armour comes to mind.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
If they stalemate, that makes me think that Tony has the better armor. afaic, Doom's armor is only 'superior' because it incorporates magic.

Like I said though, the instances where Tony and Doom have battled always resulted in a stalemate iirc. Hell, in one of their first battles, they were both BFR'd to a distant timeline, and actually had to combine their knowledge/tech to return home .

That speaks volumes on Tony's behalf, imo.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Doom's armour allowed him to turn from a noob in magic, to someone using the Crimson Bands on Dr Strange, in less than minutes...
To be fair, he studied magic beforehand. His armor just let him cheat that extra mile.

Innerhype
Even though Doom can use magic against Tony, we have to remember that Iron Man's shields can defend against it.

redhotrash
In a recent Mighty Avenger's comic, wasnt Doom trying to figure out why Iron Man's armor is so amped up recently?
Also i wouldnt say Sentry owned him. He teleported him behind him when he wasnt ready and basically cheapshotted him. Teleport me in behind a lot of Marvel characters who arent ready for it with a shotgun and I'd "own" them.

Galan007
Originally posted by redhotrash
Also i wouldnt say Sentry owned him. He teleported him behind him when he wasnt ready and basically cheapshotted him. Teleport me in behind a lot of Marvel characters who arent ready for it with a shotgun and I'd "own" them. Before that, when Doom was first using the crimson bands against Tony, Sentry charged him head on and punched the shit out of him. Then they were all teleported to a different dimension, via Doom's tech.

~The Wickerman~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Exiles_23_p07.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Exiles_23_p08.jpg

shifty

Hancock1
Nice.

basilisk
Originally posted by redhotrash
In a recent Mighty Avenger's comic, wasnt Doom trying to figure out why Iron Man's armor is so amped up recently?
Also i wouldnt say Sentry owned him. He teleported him behind him when he wasnt ready and basically cheapshotted him. Teleport me in behind a lot of Marvel characters who arent ready for it with a shotgun and I'd "own" them.

Originally posted by Galan007
Before that, when Doom was first using the crimson bands against Tony, Sentry charged him head on and punched the shit out of him. Then they were all teleported to a different dimension, via Doom's tech.

But Sentry cheapshotted Doom there as well, while he was talking to Tony. And to be fair, Doom's magic pretty much had Sentry downed in that first encounter despite Sentry getting the the first punch in.

guy222
tony

Scoobless
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Exiles_23_p07.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Exiles_23_p08.jpg

shifty

Never seen that before ... shifty

~The Wickerman~
Never seen that before ... shifty

reported for being a liar and a thief and lying about being a thief uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.