Favourite SW Character(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Riverollv
Prolly this has been done before, i dont know, if it has, srry, my mistake.
Ya know how it goes

Count Makashi
Lets all vote for Count Dooku.

Alliance
Lets all shoot Dooku.

General G
Deal

allfg
Ulic Quel-Droma is by far the best character.

General G
*sigh*

Alliance
*shoots everyone*

General G
*activates self droideka shield*

Riverollv
Ya know, you can have more than one favourite character.
Mine's are Revan, Quinlan-Vos, and... mmm... Darth Maul

jollyjim311
Vader.

S_W_LeGenD
My most favorite characters in Star Wars are Revan, HK-47, Sidious and Anakin.

Count Makashi
AOTC Dooku, ROTS DOoku, CW Dooku, EU Dooku and Dooku in flashbacks.

Alliance
Pathetic.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Count Makashi

I agree.

I also like Tarkin and Qui-Gon.

Riverollv

Okay, okay, guessed youd say that, so how bout your second favorite?

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Alliance
Pathetic.

Why?

kamikz
Originally posted by Riverollv
Okay, okay, guessed youd say that, so how bout your second favorite?

I would believe that would be Dooku's clone, which Anakin also killed....

allfg
1 question, how powerful was that clone? Was the clone basically as powerful as Dooku?

Kadesh
Darth vader, Revan , Palpatine, luke skywalker, mara jade and Exar kun

Count Makashi
Ok, ok , the other characters i like, here they are- Mace Windu, Yoda, GG, Clones, Anakin, Kit Fisto, Aayla(rely liked her), Admiral Piet, General Veers.

Alliance
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Why? Because its never backed up.

General G
General Grievous, HK-47, Sidious

Utrigita
Exar Kun, Nihilus, Revan, Luke, Darth Vader oh and Lukes grandchild ore something Cade Skywalker is cool too.

LORDSIDIOUS01
NJO Luke Jacen Solo Darth Maul Exar Kun Darth Vader Darth Bane Darth Krayt Darth Nihl

Blue_Hefner
Plo Koon
Mace Windu
Yoda
Anakin Skywalker
Jacen Solo
Darth Bane
Revan
Exile
Bastilla Shan

Smooth Menace
Grand Admiral Thrawn, Lord Vader, Darth Bane, Shedao Shai and R2-D2.

Jaingg
Hrm. Darth Revan because he makes you run around the galaxy and waste countless hours of your life in KotOr. And...........Boba Fett even though he gets his ass pwned by a freaking srlacc (though some comincs say he survived, he is plainly swallowed in the movie). Boba just owns because of his armor, backstories, and he is Mandalorian.

Riverollv
Originally posted by Jaingg
Hrm. Darth Revan because he makes you run around the galaxy and waste countless hours of your life in KotOr. And...........Boba Fett even though he gets his ass pwned by a freaking srlacc (though some comincs say he survived, he is plainly swallowed in the movie). Boba just owns because of his armor, backstories, and he is Mandalorian.

Hmm... you haven't read lately have ya? Boba DID survive and that's a fact almost everyone here knows. However, you seem like a nice guy and since you're new to KMC it's understandable.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Jaingg
Hrm. Darth Revan because he makes you run around the galaxy and waste countless hours of your life in KotOr. And...........Boba Fett even though he gets his ass pwned by a freaking srlacc (though some comincs say he survived, he is plainly swallowed in the movie). Boba just owns because of his armor, backstories, and he is Mandalorian. Boba survived, read dark empire and Lotf, Im sure you will like it smile

Count Makashi
That Boba survived and also Sidious is such a bad idea, why cant they live them dead, don't they have any creativity to come up with new characters, that they have to bring back the old ones, if this goes on, we will have soon like revived Yoda =, Mace and Dooku, all the guys from the PT.

Kadesh
That Boba survived and also Sidious is such a bad idea, why cant they live them dead, don't they have any creativity to come up with new characters, that they have to bring back the old ones, if this goes on, we will have soon like revived Yoda =, Mace and Dooku, all the guys from the PT. Lucas actually admired Dark empire, And palpatines return is very intresting, DE sidious is the most powerful sith lord who ever lived and has displayed never before seen powers in DE

exanda kane
Han Solo is obviously the greatest character George Lucas ever created, and the greatest character any Star Wars license has ever employed. really, there are no other contenders.

Gideon
Actually, to be frank, the Emperor's resurrection was - for the sake of continuity and the integrity of the plotline - a rather stupid move, in retrospect. It cheapens Luke's refusal to submit to Palpatine's will, and it also cheapens Anakin's role as the Chosen One, his destiny being to purge the Sith from the galaxy.

Contrary to popular belief, it is obvious that Lucas didn't have the whole "prophecy" thing really outlined, otherwise I doubt he would have let Palpatine's revification take place.

But, if they absolutely had to bring the Emperor back (which is arguable, as he is the biggest personification of evil in the mythos), it should have been done in the future, not a stone's throw in time after the Battle of Endor.

As far as characters are concerned: Pellaeon is on up there, with me. The recurring theme of him picking up the 'pieces' of the Empire is very brilliant and poetic. Palpatine, Thrawn, and Tarkin for being pure evil (at least, at times), and possessing the most brilliant minds. General Grievous (in the EU) for being a creature of pure horror.

My least favorite character is - unquestionably - Jacen Solo. He's Anakin Skywalker part II, except this time, he's even more delusional, considering how he knows full well what the dark side can do to people, his grandfather as an example. He is arrogant, deluded, and easily manipulated, and he shouldn't be, which is why I detest him.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Kadesh
Lucas actually admired Dark empire, And palpatines return is very intresting, DE sidious is the most powerful sith lord who ever lived and has displayed never before seen powers in DE

Lies! All lies!

LordGrievous
General Grievous cause he could own 5 jedi at once 2 of wich i think where on the council correct me if i'm wrong. Maul cause he's awesome, Bane cause he he is the one who created the rule of 2 and Revan cause everyone loves revan. Dooku is there somewhere cause he's old and still owns obi-won every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.