Hyperstorm vs. the Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Hyperstorm

Starhawk
Hyperstorm

Endless Mike
This is the strongest version of Fury when he fought MJJ

Starhawk
Hyperstorm would still take it.

Nikkolas
Hyperstorm isn't a flea compared to Jaspers.

Fury 10/10.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Hyperstorm isn't a flea compared to Jaspers.

Fury 10/10.

Fury has a hard time with Hyperstorm. Robot a bit overrated. It cannot adapt to everything. But u gave me a thread. Mmmm

Utrigita
diffecult Fury can adapt to nearly everything but I think that Hyperstorm that drawn the his powers from hyperspace and possessos a IQ higher then both Dooms and Reed Richards will be capable of winning

Mider999
he defeated jaspers i think only cause he brought jaspers to a place where there was nothing to draw on, maybe he could take hyperstorm to a place where there is no hyperspace to draw on.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
he defeated jaspers i think only cause he brought jaspers to a place where there was nothing to draw on, maybe he could take hyperstorm to a place where there is no hyperspace to draw on.

hyperstorm should win

TricksterPriest
Hard to call. Both of them are insanely powerful. But the problem is, Fury adapts. I'd say Hyperstorm has a shot, but he'll run out of options if he doesn't go for the kill fast.

Mr Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hard to call. Both of them are insanely powerful. But the problem is, Fury adapts. I'd say Hyperstorm has a shot, but he'll run out of options if he doesn't go for the kill fast.

I agree.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
I agree.

Mr. M, is it because of Hyperstorm's parentage

Mr Master
Originally posted by guy222
Mr. M, is it because of Hyperstorm's parentage

It's because of Jaspers' power.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
It's because of Jaspers' power.

Sounds fair

Utrigita
I wonder if Hyperstorm somwhow could manipulate the atoms in fury ??? you know kind of rewrite his programming.

TricksterPriest
If Jaspers couldn't do it, I don't think Hyperstorm can..........

manorastroman
fury was built exclusively to fight jaspers, though, and only beat him by exploiting that very specific weakness. i can kinda picture hyperstorm just atomizing the robot with a nice dose of hyperspace.

Endless Mike
Actually the Fury was built specifically to destroy superhumans, by an alternate Jaspers. 238 Jaspers was unaware of the existence of alternate versions of himself, and never had fighting one of them in mind when he built the Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.