Assassin vs Batman hunt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Each assassin has one day to find batman's cave and kill Batman.

Who can complete this task the quickest?

Punisher
Deadpool
Bullseye
Crossbones
Elektra
Taskmaster
Hawkeye

YAH YAH some are not Mercs. stick out tongue

endrict
ADD Grifter also.

Nataku8188
Deadpool rigs a whole shitload of explosives to himself and blows it all up Al-Qaeda style.

don't shiv
Originally posted by endrict

Punisher
Deadpool
Bullseye
Crossbones
Elektra
Taskmaster
Hawkeye

None of the Above

endrict
take out one day.....just add who can find batman and kill him.

spetznaz
To be honest with you, even Batman couldn't find himself if he really did NOT want to be found. You would need a character with a very heightened specific skill-set (e.g. the power to find any human on the Planet ...and then hope that Bats doesn't simply teleport to the JLA tower on the moon or the space station) ....or you would need a person with very heightened senses that operate at the very least on a sub-continental level (and even then it is still not that clear-cut .....remember Batman managed to sneak up on Superman when they were going against White Martians ....Bats had rigged some whiz that made Supes unable to detect him, his heartbeat, etc).

Or magic! Or telepathy!

Although even on those fronts I believe Batman has factored that in! After all, he knows someone like the Martian Manhunter is a very adept telepath, and he wouldn't want to expose himself to such a vulnerability (remember Batman keeps dosiers even on his teammates ....on how to defeat them. Thus he must have a way of tampering with Manhunter's TP, otherwise Manhunter just became the most dangerous foe to someone like Bat's should things go south).
Same with magic .....Batman has being exposed to the eldritch (he is not a magician or anything like that, and doesn't do magic for the matter, but he knows about it. Check out what he was doing when he was investigating about Jason Todd coming back from the dead. He was investigating different ways in which magic may have been able to bring him back ....although at the end it was shown magic had no part). Thus he knows about the magical threat .....and being Batman he must have done something about it.
IF Batman (and the DCU were real, and things therein existed) I would bet good money that the Mansion had wards of some sort to prevent magical manipulation, break in, or use! Batman cannot have spent all that time with Fate and the Demon and gotten NOTHING from it. Not to mention Zatanna! (If you got me drunk enough i mgiht even ponder the possibility of Bats knowing some magic, but I am not drunk so i will nto do that).

Also consider that Bats is one paranoid mofo ....in No Man's Land he said he had contigency plans, and for each of those he had 13 more, and for each of those he had 13 more!

Then consider some of the tech Bat has ......simply put, you have to get tech from either beyond this world (e.g. Apokolips), or really put your (hopefully super-genius level) IQ into overdrive! Prepare to spend money (or sell your soul).

After that look at the man. As stated, he is a freak. A paranoid freak who cloaks himself in shadow and guile because he never wants to reveal his true self to the world. The guy probably thinks he is being watched constantly.

And again there are those aforementioned contigency plans.

No one on that list can be able to do the task dictated. None. The only saving grace is that Batman doesn't kill .....otherwise he would kill all (well, strike Deadpool) before they got to him. Will this ruffle some feathers (e.g. 'but Elektra is a ninja goddess ....yadayadayada')? Well, it may ....but it is the truth. If Batman was a killer he would be basically at the level of someone like the Midnighter!

But wait ....Midnighter can think a million plans a sec .....he is true meta ....he can fight off terminal diseases .....he can etc etc etc etc ....while Batman is ....'human' (DC's concept of human anyways).

True, but it would be very hard to tell the difference. It would be like trying to identify the difference between something travelling at Mach 1,000 and something travelling at lightspeed.
There is a HUGE difference, but only physicists and the like could pick up the difference ....everyone else wouldn't be able to notice anything.

Anyways, could any of the people listed know what happened?

Well ....simple answer is this ....nein! No. Way.

As said, the only saving grace would be that Batman doesn't kill (although imagine what would happen if they actually managed to break into his cave when he is there .......he may actually be forced to kill).

Bouboumaster
No one can find him. The only three I see take him down are Deadpool, Punisher and Bullleyes. Bulleyes with a toothpick, if he's hide, Punisher by entering the Batcave and shooting him the living crap of him with two aka-47 and Deadpool, weel, in making himself explose.

endrict
yah true....NVM about this thread....

Tron
Deadpool's the only one who finds him. How you ask?

Simple: He goes to DC's office and reads a couple Batman issues. Seriously. And when he finds him, he insults his last two movies to boot. laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Tron
Deadpool's the only one who finds him. How you ask?

Simple: He goes to DC's office and reads a couple Batman issues. Seriously. And when he finds him, he insults his last two movies to boot. laughing out loud

Scary thing is, DP might actually be able to do that. laughing and Batman Begins was good. stick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01

Punisher
Deadpool
Bullseye
Crossbones
Elektra
Taskmaster
Hawkeye

Even if these people find the Batcave, none of them will get there hands on him let alone kill him.

starlock
ok i doubt any of them could kill bats, but who would have the best chance to find him and kill him?

Punisher- i think he is the only one to have 2 crossover's one with bruce and one with azrael and has been to gotham hehe

Hey you gotta admit ,it was a good try right?..........Right?

don't shiv
punisher has potential. Frank would draw The Bat out of the Shadows to the perfect location for an ambush

unfortunately the kevlar in the cowl and Bat's "radar", would foil any sniper action.

a tag team with Deadpool would be wise

Soljer
I can't believe how much hype the Punisher is getting...

Like no one's ever tried to lure Batman into a bullet before? What the f**k?

Crossbones could do it. He has connections to the Red Skull, who could DEFINITELY find Batman.

guy222

Punisher
Deadpool
Bullseye
Crossbones
Elektra
Taskmaster
Hawkeye

Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.