Cosmic Spiderman vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
Cosmic Spiderman vs Sentry blood lust on who wen's?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by hush

Sentry loses due to lack of feats.

"V"
Good thread.

The Captain Universe suit x 100 IIRC? Well let's see (this is probably wrong but bear with me).

Spiderman is capable of lifting about 27.5 (some say 20, some say thirty) tons x 100 = 27,500 tons? Great.

Captain America's formula grants him about 1 ton strength, Sentry's formula is the SSS formula x 100,000 = 100,000. Meaning he'd be around four times stronger than Captain Universe Spidey.

Now Sentry lacks feats this is true, but I reckon from what we've seen he's capable of going up to lightspeed or near abouts, would Spiderman's vastly improved Spider-sense be able to keep up with him? Probably.. I used alot of maths in this post, which in the end writers don't base stories upon so..

Hmm.. Maybe Sentry 7/10

grey fox
Spidey 4/10

He can transmutate his webbing into adamantium

guy222
Originally posted by hush

cosmic spidey

tkitna
Sentry

manorastroman
at this point, sentry probably has more feats than cosmic spidey.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
This though is the sad part about forums like this, instead of saying we can't discuss this because we don't know. Lack of feats means an automatic loss. Standard spiderman has beaten one herald of Galactus "Firelord". Now it was many years ago that I read the end of it in an Avengers and I wasn't reading spidey at the time due to financial constraints. He was in the black costume, i'm not sure if it was the symbiote (still wouldn't affect spidey that much) and before anyone says yeah but Sentry kills Symbiotes ,that's not the argument, it's about spidey and feats. Even so. Spidey beat Firelord so Cosmic spidey....... Who really knows? Answer none of us, it would be down to what a writer decides.

manorastroman
that incident is so universally considered bad writing that KMC has a rule bearing its namesake. the only thing i really remember about cosmic spidey is that he knocked the hulk into orbit, which doesn't really tell us much.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by manorastroman
that incident is so universally considered bad writing that KMC has a rule bearing its namesake. the only thing i really remember about cosmic spidey is that he knocked the hulk into orbit, which doesn't really tell us much.

However, bad writing or not it is in continuity. Just like Wolverine getting punked by Molly Hayes.

kgkg
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Sentry loses due to lack of feats. wink and cosmic spidy has more feats?

Galan007
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Sentry's formula is the SSS formula x 100,000 = 100,000. Where was this shown/stated?

I always hear people talk about this, but I've never seen the comic where this was described.

Do you know?

Validus
Originally posted by Galan007
Where was this shown/stated?

I always hear people talk about this, but I've never seen the comic where this was described.

Do you know?
Sentry #8

Galan007
Muchos Gracias. smile

manorastroman
it's pretty humorous, in aboy scout manual sort of way. robert reynolds was just out for "kicks", maaaaaaan. he just wanted to get hiiiiiiiiigh.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Sentry goes down to defeat

H. S. 6
Originally posted by kgkg
wink and cosmic spidy has more feats?

Beat me to it.

manorastroman
at this point, sentry probably has more feats than cosmic spidey.

beat both of you to it. what am i, invisible?

H. S. 6

I'm sorry. Did you say something?

manorastroman
invisible AND mute. maybe i'm extradimensional or something.

llagrok
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sentry goes down to defeat

Yeah right.

Sentry can fly faster than the speed of light, has the power of a million exploding suns. Stronger than the Hulk, and so far he has proven to be invulnerable. He also has VAST psychic powers.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Yeah right.

Sentry can fly faster than the speed of light, has the power of a million exploding suns. Stronger than the Hulk, and so far he has proven to be invulnerable. He also has VAST psychic powers.

blink

Respectively: feat plz, hyperbole at best, when did he fight a fully powered Hulk?, only so far, has he ever used any sort of offensive psychic ability?

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
blink

Respectively: feat plz, hyperbole at best, when did he fight a fully powered Hulk?, only so far, has he ever used any sort of offensive psychic ability?

He stopped the hulk with it.

Took a while before Prof X used his telepathy in an offensive way, but we all knew he had it didn't we?

It's like saying "Galactus isn't stronger than Spider man, because we haven't seen them fight yet"

P.S Sentry stalemated Galactus.

CasanoVa
blink

http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4b1m/view-image/s-1.html
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4b1n/view-image/s-2.html

He means this.

llagrok

He means this.

Casanova is teh man!

Symmetric Chaos

He means this.

That is sick and depraved sad

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
He stopped the hulk with it.

Took a while before Prof X used his telepathy in an offensive way, but we all knew he had it didn't we?

It's like saying "Galactus isn't stronger than Spider man, because we haven't seen them fight yet"

P.S Sentry stalemated Galactus.

In the second series when he takes the Hulk with him into the negative zone. He explains his aura whatever causes the glow has a calming effect on the hulk and he doesn't know why.

Stalemated Galactus? Yup Spidey stated it but......... The penence stare has beaten Galactus before, we don't know the circumstances. Do we? No, we don't.

llagrok
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
In the second series when he takes the Hulk with him into the negative zone. He explains his aura whatever causes the glow has a calming effect on the hulk and he doesn't know why.

Stalemated Galactus? Yup Spidey stated it but......... The penence stare has beaten Galactus before, we don't know the circumstances. Do we? No, we don't.

1. The Penance stare doesn't belong to spidey
2. I wanna see a scan
3. Galactus has no regret, because he's not good nor evil, he's a natural part of the universe.
4. Sentry is severely weakened in the N-Zone.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
The penence stare has beaten Galactus before, we don't know the circumstances. Do we? No, we don't. In the cartoon?
Because I certainly don't remember it in comics...

Board Walker
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
In the cartoon?
Because I certainly don't remember it in comics...

Happened in an old FF cartoon, never happened in comics.

H. S. 6
blink

The faster than light feat comes from the Collective arc in New Avengers, when Sentry flies to the sun and back in a matter of several panels.

manorastroman
1. sentry has flown to the sun and back in seconds multiple times
2. he's also disabled several nuclear missiles around the western hemisphere simultaneously, which is kind of a flash-y feat.
3. it's definitely not TP that calms the hulk down. it's his golden aura, which hulk claims stops his skin from burning.

Galan007
Casanova is teh man! Yeah!

*wishes he got some credit for posting those scans* sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.