Cosmic Spiderman vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
who win's?

guy222
Originally posted by hush
who win's?

I like Cosmic Spidey

DigiMark007
Surfer beat a guy who was amped by the Uni-Power, who had beaten a Uni-Power-amped Gladiator.

So, what does that tell us?

Surfer > Alien Dude + Uni-Power > Alien Dude > Gladiator + Uni-Power > Spidey + Uni-Power

The Uni-Power only amps people x50 and gives them some energy projection....Spidey still wasn't on Surfer's level and despite a few funs feats, did nothing to suggest that he wins during his brief stint as Cpt. Universe.

jasonk3
Surfer

hush
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Surfer beat a guy who was amped by the Uni-Power, who had beaten a Uni-Power-amped Gladiator.

Surfer > Alien Dude + Uni-Power > Alien Dude > Gladiator + Uni-Power > Spidey + Uni-Power

The Uni-Power only amps people x50 and gives them some energy projection....Spidey still wasn't on Surfer's level and despite a few funs feats, did nothing to suggest that he wins during his brief stint as Cpt. Universe.
can Cosmic Spiderman kill superman?

Symmetric Chaos

What the f**k?

DigiMark007

Dunno. Probably not though. It was only about a 4-issue run. Cosmic Spidey is probably one of the more overused character on the forums because we really have no clue what he was capable of, and he was around for so few issues.

guy222
Dunno. Probably not though. It was only about a 4-issue run. Cosmic Spidey is probably one of the more overused character on the forums because we really have no clue what he was capable of, and he was around for so few issues.

Maybe Captain Universe protects Eternity

hush
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?
what?

Symmetric Chaos
what?

CosmicSpidey was him with the UniPower right? (or did I just make a complete fool of myself?)

hush
CosmicSpidey was him with the UniPower right? (or did I just make a complete fool of myself?)
yup CosmicSpidey is spiderman + the UniPower.

Symmetric Chaos
yup CosmicSpidey is spiderman + the UniPower.

Superman should still have a significant strength and speed edge (based on what the Unipower is supposed to do)

hush
Superman should still have a significant strength and speed edge (based on what the Unipower is supposed to do)
yup i'll givie the CosmicSpidey vs superman fight to sup's 8/10.

hardesky
Spiderman can beat firelord WITHOUT 50X his skills. Firelord can fight Silver Surfer. Why could anyone think that 50X Spiderman CANT beat a herald?

hush
Originally posted by hardesky
Spiderman can beat firelord WITHOUT 50X his skills. Firelord can fight Silver Surfer. Why could anyone think that 50X Spiderman CANT beat a herald?

instances of PIS (plot induce stupidity - see below) and SvFL (Spiderman vs. Firelord - see below) are generally removed from consideration in standard versus debates.

Soljer
Cosmic Spidey with full, complete, and utter mastery of the Uni-power might not be a bad fight for the Surfer.

Spidey as we saw him? He'd lose 10/10.

Priest

To be fair, Surfer would loose to a unipower gladiator PIS aside.
as for this match Spidey goes down to china town.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.