Thor vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
Normal Thor with Mjolnir vs. Wonder Woman with standard bracers, lasso and tiara

If WW could win, would she still be able to win if we gave Thor his Belt of Strength?

I think WW would win the first fight, not sure about the second, what do yall think?

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
Normal Thor with Mjolnir vs. Wonder Woman with standard bracers, lasso and tiara

If WW could win, would she still be able to win if we gave Thor his Belt of Strength?

I think WW would win the first fight, not sure about the second, what do yall think?

Odinson

Draco69
Wonder Woman wins. I have irrefutable proof that WW would win hands-down.

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman wins. I have irrefutable proof that WW would win hands-down.

WW wins by default. Thor is still sleeping

Kurash
anyone else cause im in a real life arugement with two people about this, just lookin for more opinions and/or facts

Badabing
Wonder Woman wins. I have irrefutable proof that WW would win hands-down. I don't think you actually have any proof. dur

Draco69
This is all you need:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qf3t_haVEM

nvrbeenwthagirl
5/ each. They both can pretty much kill each other. They both have uber plot device Weapons. Thor has more Versatility and Offense. WW has more Defense and is far Faster with some of the best reflexes in comics. Both have thier uber weapons in the God wave and God force. It's pretty Even. Thor definitely isn't stronger. IF Diana is very close to superman in strength, and Superman soundly beat Thor in H2h, I say WW and Thor are even.

Kurash
heres my key factor to where i think WW takes it for majority is that Supermans skin is far tougher than Thors (his durability is said to be several times thicker than normal human hide which i dont think is anywhere near Supes) and Dianas tiara had no problem slitting Clarks throat, so I would think it could cleany cut off Thors head without to much trouble.

Badabing
This is all you need:

eek! laughing Wow, my whole outlook has changed on this battle!

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
5/ each. They both can pretty much kill each other. They both have uber plot device Weapons. Thor has more Versatility and Offense. WW has more Defense and is far Faster with some of the best reflexes in comics. Both have thier uber weapons in the God wave and God force. It's pretty Even. Thor definitely isn't stronger. IF Diana is very close to superman in strength, and Superman soundly beat Thor in H2h, I say WW and Thor are even. This is the most biased claim of read in quite a while. sad

stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
This is all you need:

That was ungodly ****ing awesome. eek! that actually seems like the battle would go pretty much. Barring Thor BFRing Diana with a portal, (which she may not give him the time for), she can beat him. They are close to even, but for one thing. Wondy has higher strength feats, and vastly higher combat speed.

TricksterPriest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-mEFw6eBAg&mode=related&search=
Dear god.......please let Capcom get the rights to make this game......... drool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dear god.......please let Capcom get the rights to make this game......... drool

I been praying for that since Marvel vs. DC came out.

Big Sexy
Dear god.......please let Capcom get the rights to make this game......... drool Never especially now that the next gen systems have come out. Sad to say but all 2d fighters are basically dead.

Nikkolas
Superman >>> Wonder Woman

Thor >>> Superman.

Thor wins.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Superman >>> Wonder Woman

Thor >>> Superman.

Thor wins.

Thor lost against Superman in the JLA/Avengers Crossover whistling.

It's more like

Superman >= Thor
Superman >= WW
WW = Thor

Loot

Galvaclaw
Thor has feats that put him above Superman? When did this happen?

Before we bring up the 'Thor only lost because of a DC conspiricy' theory, remember there's no truth in it. Kurt Busiek has said in interviews there was no mandate for Thor to win, Superman won because that's who he thinks the winner would be.

I believe Dan Jurgans has also said that Superman is stronger.

Wonder Woman has a good chance to beat Thor. She's strong fast and can block his attacks with her bracelts.

I'm agreeing with Nvr. 5/10 for both of them.

Soujaboy
That was ungodly ****ing awesome. eek! that actually seems like the battle would go pretty much. Barring Thor BFRing Diana with a portal, (which she may not give him the time for), she can beat him. They are close to even, but for one thing. Wondy has higher strength feats, and vastly higher combat speed.

What the hell are you talking about?

Wonder Woman's strength feats aren't ever in the same league as Thor's, and her speed if greater isn't enough so to make a difference.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Kurash
heres my key factor to where i think WW takes it for majority is that Supermans skin is far tougher than Thors (his durability is said to be several times thicker than normal human hide which i dont think is anywhere near Supes) and Dianas tiara had no problem slitting Clarks throat, so I would think it could cleany cut off Thors head without to much trouble.

Supes skin is as durable as any normal human beings, it's his bio aura that makes him invulnerable to harm. Also, the density of Thor's skin is not the source of his durability, it only aids in his body mass.

The only reason Diana cut Clark so was because his weakness to magic. Magical items seem to bypass supes bio aura and leave his skin completely vulnerable.

Soujaboy
5/ each. They both can pretty much kill each other. They both have uber plot device Weapons. Thor has more Versatility and Offense. WW has more Defense and is far Faster with some of the best reflexes in comics. Both have thier uber weapons in the God wave and God force. It's pretty Even. Thor definitely isn't stronger. IF Diana is very close to superman in strength, and Superman soundly beat Thor in H2h, I say WW and Thor are even.

I doubt she's faster, and even if she is, she's not enough so to make a difference.

She has done nothing with the gw wave with the exception of increasing her physical attributes.

Thor is stronger, however she's strong enough to hang in h2h combat.

abc logic doesn't apply.

Kurash
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Supes skin is as durable as any normal human beings, it's his bio aura that makes him invulnerable to harm. Also, the density of Thor's skin is not the source of his durability, it only aids in his body mass.

The only reason Diana cut Clark so was because his weakness to magic. Magical items seem to bypass supes bio aura and leave his skin completely vulnerable.

that makes sense, was i was basing it off of her tiara cutting through his bio aura, and not adding his weakness to magic in the mix

Soljer
I doubt she's faster, and even if she is, she's not enough so to make a difference.

She has done nothing with the gw wave with the exception of increasing her physical attributes.

Thor is stronger, however she's strong enough to hang in h2h combat.

abc logic doesn't apply.

Thor Fanboy.

When Thor has a feat that's comparable to keeping up with someone entering the friggin SPEED FORCE, we'll talk.

Until then, Wonder Woman is MUCH faster.

I'm going with Nvr, 5/10 to each.

Priest
Thor 8/10

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer
Thor Fanboy.

When Thor has a feat that's comparable to keeping up with someone entering the friggin SPEED FORCE, we'll talk.

Until then, Wonder Woman is MUCH faster.

I'm going with Nvr, 5/10 to each.

Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I want to see the scan. If She was doing so upon Flash entering the speed force than he was moving near or at light speeds.

Yeah I bet.

Thats nice, Thor 8/10.

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thor lost against Superman in the JLA/Avengers Crossover whistling.

It's more like

Superman >= Thor
Superman >= WW
WW = Thor

Very good point smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I want to see the scan. If She was doing so upon Flash entering the speed force than he was moving near or at light speeds.

Yeah I bet.

Thats nice, Thor 8/10.
Thor doesn't even beat Hulk 8/10 in comics and Hulk<<<<<WW. WW is just as strong as Thor, She's far faster, has equal or better reflexes, is as skilled in armed combat and has Teh uber defense to match his uber offense. I say they both can defeat each other for a good sound 5/10 each. Where I Think THor beats Superman becuz of Supers Weakness to magic and thor being more skilled and versatile, I think Diana is only lacking in the versatility area. But she doesn't need to be as versatile since she is Highly resistant to magic, has uber magical plot devide weapons of her own and is a far far superior fighter to Superman. Diana's Tiara also has Killed A God and a titan. Of whom both are superior to Thor. So Thor can certainly be killed by the Tiara.

Priest
Thor doesn't even beat Hulk 8/10 in comics and Hulk<<<<<WW. WW is just as strong as Thor, She's far faster, has equal or better reflexes, is as skilled in armed combat and has Teh uber defense to match his uber offense. I say they both can defeat each other for a good sound 5/10 each. Where I Think beats Superman becuz of Supers Weakness to magic and thor being more skilled and versatile, I think Diana is only lacking in the versatility area. But she doesn't need to be as versatile since she is Highly resistant to magic, has uber magical plot devide weapons of her own and is a far far superior fighter to Superman. Diana's Tiara also has Killed A God and a titan. Of whom both are superior to Thor. So Thor can certainly be killed by the Tiara.
Can ask u a question, can wonder woman kick the crap out of Gladiator?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Can ask u a question, can wonder woman kick the crap out of Gladiator?
Gladiator is far too fast and skilled. Diana does have a Lasso and Tiara and Sword which would put Glads to the test. Also glads has never faced a woman with such skill and might. So his confidence might be in jeapordy. Full confindence Glads versus Bloodlusted WW and I give Glads 6/10 due to superior Speeds with uber fighting skills. But if your trying to say thor beats glads, ABC logic doesn't work well with me.

Kurash
Gladiator is far too fast and skilled. Diana does have a Lasso and Tiara and Sword which would put Glads to the test. Also glads has never faced a woman with such skill and might. So his confidence might be in jeapordy. Full confindence Glads versus Bloodlusted WW and I give Glads 6/10 due to superior Speeds with uber fighting skills. But if your trying to say thor beats glads, ABC logic doesn't work well with me.

ABC logic doesnt work well with you? It doesnt work well period

Soljer
Considering Wonder Woman's damn near immune to magic, and is much faster than Thor, has shown skill that exceeds his, and could potentially end the fight with a single well-placed strike, giving Thor even five out of ten may be too generous.

Priest
Gladiator is far too fast and skilled. Diana does have a Lasso and Tiara and Sword which would put Glads to the test.
Well, Diana doesn't normally carry her sword around as standard equipment, also the thread starter made is clear that the sword is not included, so u may want to re fraise ur above statement.
BTW Mijnor> tiarra, lasso, AND sword.
Also glads has never faced a woman with such skill and might. So his confidence might be in jeapordy.
What the f**k? are u a psychologist or something? please leave the speculation garbage out of this debate.
Full confindence Glads versus Bloodlusted WW and I give Glads 6/10 due to superior Speeds with uber fighting skills.
U realizes that a Full Confidence Gladiator can fly at 100x the speed of light, and can crush planets with a few punches, i think its safe to say that gladiator would win a tad more than 6/10 imo.
But if your trying to say thor beats glads, ABC logic doesn't work well with me.
well it should since on pannel Thor beat Gladiator 2/3 times, Gladiator also had said that Thor is in fact his superior.
BTW, and inexperienced thor was able to react and counter gladiator's speed blitz, read Galactic Storm for some details.
Thor is more versatile than WW he wins at least 8/10.

Soujaboy
Thor doesn't even beat Hulk 8/10 in comics and Hulk<<<<<WW. WW is just as strong as Thor, She's far faster, has equal or better reflexes, is as skilled in armed combat and has Teh uber defense to match his uber offense. I say they both can defeat each other for a good sound 5/10 each. Where I Think THor beats Superman becuz of Supers Weakness to magic and thor being more skilled and versatile, I think Diana is only lacking in the versatility area. But she doesn't need to be as versatile since she is Highly resistant to magic, has uber magical plot devide weapons of her own and is a far far superior fighter to Superman. Diana's Tiara also has Killed A God and a titan. Of whom both are superior to Thor. So Thor can certainly be killed by the Tiara.

More times than not Thor engages Hulk in h2h battle, ignoring his more powerful and exotic powers. Even still Thor stalemates Hulk, and on one occasion took his life. I guarantee WW would do no better.

She is not as strong, her strength feats while impressive are not more so than Thor's.

I doubt it.

Agreed

Her defense is only greater than Thor while she is making use of her bracelets. While engaging in h2h combat she will be less likely to use them. Without them I don't believe she's as durable as Thor.

Her offensive capabilities aren't as powerful nor are the as versatile than Thor's.

He could be killed, but he also has defensive capabilities. His shields have withstood blast of universal proportions. He could easily encase himself in one and battle from their.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Considering Wonder Woman's damn near immune to magic, and is much faster than Thor, has shown skill that exceeds his, and could potentially end the fight with a single well-placed strike, giving Thor even five out of ten may be too generous.

I wouldn't say that. Thor is too skilled and too strong to get any less than 5.

Priest
Considering thor can out a force feild around himself, and simply BFR WW gives thor more than a 5/10 win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Considering thor can out a force feild around himself, simply BFR her gives thor more than a 5/10 win.

LMAO. Who says his magic is going to remove her? Also she is much faster. wouldnt' his BFR magic have to connect? What about her force field? Hers is much much much much better than his. I still say 5/10 each.

Soujaboy

Gladiator isn't as skilled as WW, however he is stronger and more durable.

Fighting a Woman would probably boost his confidence more than it would make it waver.

You just said that because Superman bested Thor in h2h and since WW is near Superman, than WW strength is equal to Thor's.

Thats abc logic.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Fighting a Woman would probably boost his confidence more than it would make it waver.

You just said that because Superman bested Thor in h2h and since WW is near Superman, than WW strength is equal to Thor's.

Thats abc logic.

No abc logic would say she beats thor becuz Superman did it and she's more skilled than superman. she is also resistant to magic. By all rights she should be able to do what clark did, but faster.

Priest
LMAO. Who says his magic is going to remove her?
Who says she cant be removed?
ah why wouldent, Thor used BFR on oponnents that are more magically enhanced that Wonder Woman imo.
Wonder Woman may be resistant to Magic, but not immune.
Also she is much faster. wouldnt' his BFR magic have to connect?
Thor can BRf the visinity of the area.
What about her force field? Hers is much much much much better than his. I still say 5/10 each.
I would like to se her fight with her hands crossed, that would really interesting.
Like a said before in the post that u ignored to respond to, Thor was able to deal with Gladiator's speed, he can react to wonderWomans.

nvrbeenwthagirl
More times than not Thor engages Hulk in h2h battle, ignoring his more powerful and exotic powers. Even still Thor stalemates Hulk, and on one occasion took his life. I guarantee WW would do no better.

She is not as strong, her strength feats while impressive are not more so than Thor's.

I doubt it.

Agreed

Her defense is only greater than Thor while she is making use of her bracelets. While engaging in h2h combat she will be less likely to use them. Without them I don't believe she's as durable as Thor.

Her offensive capabilities aren't as powerful nor are the as versatile than Thor's.

He could be killed, but he also has defensive capabilities. His shields have withstood blast of universal proportions. He could easily encase himself in one and battle from their.

I dont' think Thor is any more durable than WW. She has withstood the punches of Zoom, Oblivion, Bloodlusted sun amped Superman, White martians, and a nuclear bomb from aliens designed to destroy a sizeable part of the Planet. She doesn't need as many offensive Capabilites to beat Thor. Superman didn't. And WW has better offense for Thor than superman does. She has plot weapons that give instant wins. The Tiara and the Lasso are Instant wins. So I say 5/10. Especially since WW and Thor are the same in strength, Durability is arguable since Diana has taken shots to the face from Oblivion with no effect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who says she cant be removed?
ah why wouldent, Thor used BFR on oponnents that are more magically enhanced that Wonder Woman imo.
Wonder Woman may be resistant to Magic, but not immune.

Thor can BRf the visinity of the area.

I would like to se her fight with her hands crossed, that would really interesting.
Like a said before in the post that u ignored to respond to, Thor was able to deal with Gladiator's speed, he can react to wonderWomans.

THor was able to deal with Gladiator's speed but not Hulks? I'll take that fight with Glads lightly. She doesn't need to fight with her hands crossed. I can almost guarantee that Thor isn't dishing out any more punishment than a sunamped enraged Superman did. And diana wasn't even fighting back and she did just fine. 5/10

Soljer

Thats abc logic.

Fighting a woman would make his confidence raise at the sound of the bell.

After he doesn't just demolish her, his confidence is going to plummet.

Priest
I dont' think Thor is any more durable than WW. She has withstood the punches of Zoom, Oblivion, Bloodlusted sun amped Superman, White martians, and a nuclear bomb from aliens designed to destroy a sizeable part of the Planet.
Can she survive the core of a sun? How bout getting blasted by a celestial? I dont think so.

She doesn't need as many offensive Capabilites to beat Thor.
to match thor's versitility, yeah she kinda does.

Superman didn't.
U really have to be desperate if ur gonna bring in Cross over examples imo. tell me, other than throwing a couple of punches, and using the Mjinor as war hammer, do u think thor was fighting to the best of his abilites in that fight (using the mjinor for its other powers for an example)

And WW has better offense for Thor than superman does. She has plot weapons that give instant wins. The Tiara and the Lasso are Instant wins.
Instant win, wow, i think she would be able to win 10/10 over anybody thats below skyfather now roll eyes (sarcastic) ..Im not following ur ABC logic.

So I say 5/10. Especially since WW and Thor are the same in strength,
Dont make me laugh, give me at least one planetary feat Wonder Woman has under her skirt.

Durability is arguable since Diana has taken shots to the face from Oblivion with no effect.
So ur gonna use one high end durablity feat and use that for her whole carear? give me a break lol.

Soujaboy
I dont' think Thor is any more durable than WW. She has withstood the punches of Zoom, Oblivion, Bloodlusted sun amped Superman, White martians, and a nuclear bomb from aliens designed to destroy a sizeable part of the Planet. She doesn't need as many offensive Capabilites to beat Thor. Superman didn't. And WW has better offense for Thor than superman does. She has plot weapons that give instant wins. The Tiara and the Lasso are Instant wins. So I say 5/10. Especially since WW and Thor are the same in strength, Durability is arguable since Diana has taken shots to the face from Oblivion with no effect.

I think he is.

Thor has stood in the sun, taken shots from Arshiem and the Celestials, the Stranger, Galactus, Zeus, Surtur, Mangog, etc. Also, in Thor's 40+ years of comic history I can only recall less than 5 times that he's been ko'd.

Superman vs Thor was a poorly written fight in a poorly written crossover.

They are not the same in strength nor durability.

Priest
THor was able to deal with Gladiator's speed but not Hulks? I'll take that fight with Glads lightly.
How many times do we have to tell u, writers usally have Thor and Hulk slug it out in their fights.
so going by ur above statment, Glads cant handle the Hulks speed because the Hulk beat the shit out of Glads once before roll eyes (sarcastic)
thor bested glads 2/3 times, get over it.

She doesn't need to fight with her hands crossed. I can almost guarantee that Thor isn't dishing out any more punishment than a sunamped enraged Superman did. And diana wasn't even fighting back and she did just fine. 5/10
Ah, Superman would beat the crap out of Diana without being sundipped.
Sun Dipped Superman was able to own freaking Darkseid, Diana still standing after a punch from a SD Superman is just plain bad writing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think he is.

Thor has stood in the sun, taken shots from Arshiem and the Celestials, the Stranger, Galactus, Zeus, Surtur, Mangog, etc. Also, in Thor's 40+ years of comic history I can only recall less than 5 times that he's been ko'd.

Superman vs Thor was a poorly written fight in a poorly written crossover.

They are not the same in strength nor durability.

That would be your own opinion. But WW has constantly been shown to hang with Superman lvl beings in strength. Superman in my opinion is stronger than Thor. So WW should be very equal or slightly stronger than Thor. WW was able to stalemate Captain Atom, Knock out the indestructible Captain Atom, to which that hasn't been done with physical force before or after, WW was able to give sufficiant strength with a half assed kick( ass she was only defending herself) to break Superman's ribs. Only the strongest beings in comics have any hope of EVER breaking Superman's ribs. So to say they are not in the same strength Catagory would be wrong. WW also has taken shots from the enraged Lord Zeus, the Doomsday Clone which was vastly more powerful than the orginal, and took down an angelic battle cruiser full of angels, all on her own. Let's not forget that Angels in thier orginal forms are uber to pretty much every one Under skyfather. She took the entire ship down. To quote aquaman " Angels, Meet Diana". 5/10 each.

Galvaclaw
I love Thor's fans. Stronger and more durable than Superman? Come on now that's crazy and you all know it.

Mindship
My inclination is to give this to Thor.

Superman beat Thor (and mind you, I like Superman better than Thor) because Thor fought (more/less) like Superman (mainly fisticuffs). That is, Thor did not even begin to use any of the vast array of powers available to him via his hammer. If he had, Thor would've won, IMO.

If Thor brings this same vast array of abilities to his battle with Wonder Woman, he should win. However, if he fights WW the same way he fought Superman, then I see stalemate or Diana winning.

Basically, Mjolner renders Thor as much an energy-manip character as a h2h character, whereas Wonder Woman (with her standard gear) is mainly h2h.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mindship
My inclination is to give this to Thor.

Superman beat Thor (and mind you, I like Superman better than Thor) because Thor fought (more/less) like Superman (mainly fisticuffs). That is, Thor did not even begin to use any of the vast array of powers available to him via his hammer. If he had, Thor would've won, IMO.

If Thor brings this same vast array of abilities to his battle with Wonder Woman, he should win. However, if he fights WW the same way he fought Superman, then I see stalemate or Diana winning.

Basically, Mjolner renders Thor as much an energy-manip character as a h2h character, whereas Wonder Woman (with her standard gear) is mainly h2h.

Energy manip doesn't automatically make someone gain a win over someone who doesn't use it. I'd bet my left nut that doomsday could beat most energy manipulators. ANd gladiator would get a good majority of victories over most energy manips in my opinion as well. Besides, Energy manip means the big donut to someone like Diana who bounces of Lighting from the Lord Zeus and breaks out of GL and quasar constructs with a lil effort.

Priest
That would be your own opinion. But WW has constantly been shown to hang with Superman lvl beings in strength. Superman in my opinion is stronger than Thor. So WW should be very equal or slightly stronger than Thor. WW was able to stalemate Captain Atom, Knock out the indestructible Captain Atom, to which that hasn't been done with physical force before or after, WW was able to give sufficiant strength with a half assed kick( ass she was only defending herself) to break Superman's ribs. Only the strongest beings in comics have any hope of EVER breaking Superman's ribs. So to say they are not in the same strength Catagory would be wrong. WW also has taken shots from the enraged Lord Zeus, the Doomsday Clone which was vastly more powerful than the orginal, and took down an angelic battle cruiser full of angels, all on her own. Let's not forget that Angels in thier orginal forms are uber to pretty much every one Under skyfather. She took the entire ship down. To quote aquaman " Angels, Meet Diana". 5/10 each.
Theres so manythings wrong with this post, i dont want to even bother, since nvr dosnet want to respond to my posts.
and im in a debating mood, wat a waste.

Mindship
Energy manip doesn't automatically make someone gain a win over someone who doesn't use it.
Agreed. I was just thinking that if Thor and Wonder Woman are close to each other in h2h prowess (ie, WW having a slight edge), then Thor's energy-manip might compensate, giving him the slight edge.

Soujaboy

No, it's a fact.

I never said she couldn't hand with Thor in h2h, in fact thats exactly the opposite of what I stated.

Ok, their relative equals in that department but thats fair enough.

The rest is just gibberish.

Soujaboy
Energy manip doesn't automatically make someone gain a win over someone who doesn't use it. I'd bet my left nut that doomsday could beat most energy manipulators. ANd gladiator would get a good majority of victories over most energy manips in my opinion as well. Besides, Energy manip means the big donut to someone like Diana who bounces of Lighting from the Lord Zeus and breaks out of GL and quasar constructs with a lil effort.

When your opponent is a one dimensional brick then it's more than likely.

WW isn't Doomsday.

WW isn't Gladiator.

Lightning isn't the only form of energy, and I'm positive it didn't just "bounce off".

Constructs aren't direct energy attacks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When your opponent is a one dimensional brick then it's more than likely.

WW isn't Doomsday.

WW isn't Gladiator.

Lightning isn't the only form of energy, and I'm positive it didn't just "bounce off".

Constructs aren't direct energy attacks.

A one Dimensional brick would be The HULK. WW Has Superspeed to the point she can move silently and invisible. She has Uber superstrength. She has high resistance to magic and dmg. She has magical weapons that make her certainly more than a one dimensional brick. when was the Hulk able to tell a God to sit down with the force of his mind. TO which the lasso only acts as a conduit for Diana's mental power. When did hulk be able to deflect multiple ENERGY attacks and reflect them back upon the sender. Let's not forget that handy ability of Diana. THor would do well to not use energy. She has been known to send even the OE back onto DS. Thor could Own himself trying to use energy as an offense. 5/10 each.

Draco69

One thing I disagree with. For heaven's sake, Diana has superspeed. She's faster. erm

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/mar07/previews/JLAv2__6p5.jpg

She speedblitzes Amazo who possesses the speed and reaction times of Flash, Superman and WW combined....

Symmetric Chaos
She speedblitzes Amazo who possesses the speed and reaction times of Flash, Superman and WW combined....

no expression Thats kinda really bad writing.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Um yeah, how could she speedblitz herself?

Draco69

Well it is Meltzer. Amazo also has the durability of Superman and WW....yet Batman's Bat-chisel manages to cut through his skin.

Hey, at least it shows her speed.

Soujaboy
Well it is Meltzer. Amazo also has the durability of Superman and WW....yet Batman's Bat-chisel manages to cut through his skin.

Hey, at least it shows her speed.

Yeah it was PIS, but hey she's fast however I still don't believe she's fast enough to tip the battle in her favor.

Do you have scans of her blitzing at ftl speeds?

TricksterPriest
I've seen her easily keeping up with Jessie Quick, Supes, MM, she's way faster than Thor. That shouldn't be in contention. The question is whether Mjolnir can give Thor the win over her higher speed.

Draco69
Yeah it was PIS, but hey she's fast however I still don't believe she's fast enough to tip the battle in her favor.

Do you have scans of her blitzing at ftl speeds?

There's been many numerous indications of her superspeed (why is WW the ONLY DC powerhouse that people doubt her speed? I mean...)

Here Jay Garrick, Superman, the Flash and WW speedblitz Surtur at the near-lightspeed superspeeds required to make a blackhole:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7748/vicevirtuevssurtur7tp.jpg

Here Jesse Quick breaks the dimensional barrier to reach the Speed Force THAN states the Speed Formula that TRIPLES any Speed Forcer's acceleration (Flash stated it to match Zoom).

WW follows Jesse Quick by manually breaking the dimensional barrier and reaching the Speed Force:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1624/wwropesjessie19hj.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6672/wwropesjessie25fd.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6950/wwropesjessie35ra.jpg

The ONLY way to reach the barrier of the Speed Force is to reach lightspeed and transcend it. Like Jesse Quick and yes, Wonder Woman did above.

WW's speed is going to be a HUGE factor in this battle.

Draco69
I've seen her easily keeping up with Jessie Quick, Supes, MM, she's way faster than Thor. That shouldn't be in contention. The question is whether Mjolnir can give Thor the win over her higher speed.

Pretty much. The plot-device hammer has alot of tricks up it's sleeve. And he would need something to counter her vastly superior speed. Like anti-matter or something.

Soujaboy
There's been many numerous indications of her superspeed (why is WW the ONLY DC powerhouse that people doubt her speed? I mean...)

Here Jay Garrick, Superman, the Flash and WW speedblitz Surtur at the near-lightspeed superspeeds required to make a blackhole:

Here Jesse Quick breaks the dimensional barrier to reach the Speed Force THAN states the Speed Formula that TRIPLES any Speed Forcer's acceleration (Flash stated it to match Zoom).

WW follows Jesse Quick by manually breaking the dimensional barrier and reaching the Speed Force:

The ONLY way to reach the barrier of the Speed Force is to reach lightspeed and transcend it. Like Jesse Quick and yes, Wonder Woman did above.

thumb up

horrorwolf
Thor >>>> WW

cause

Thor>>>WW in fighting ability and knowledge
Wonderwoman is faster. She has hyper footspeed...but overall movement/agility is just a step above Thor.
Thor is stronger and more resistant.
Wonderwoman is a female.
Male >>>> Female.

shifty

Thor 7/10

TricksterPriest
Co-signed with Souja. Those are awesome scans. thumb up big grin

Donkey Punch

I don't think they needed to go at light speed to turn Sutur into a black hole, from what I remember they where speeding up his life span so he would eventually become one.

Mindship

...because we all needed to scroll through this one more time...

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Mindship
...because we all needed to scroll through this one more time... big grin

laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can Anti-Matter Breach the Bracelets or The Aegis Shield? Can the Anti-Matter be deflected back upon Thor? These are questions I would like to know.

TricksterPriest
Dunno. if we go by Jeph Loeb's writing, they can deflect the OE. But then again, that's Jeph 'Onslaught Reborn' Loeb..................... whistle

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dunno. if we go by Jeph Loeb's writing, they can deflect the OE. But then again, that's Jeph 'Onslaught Reborn' Loeb..................... whistle

WW has used her bracelets to deflect vastly superior forms of energy than Thor can dish out, back upon the blaster. I still Think it's 5/10. She's far too fast for him, and is highly resistant to magic. ANy hits he could land, he won't, becuz not only would he be moving like a snail to her, She has the best reflexes in comics for a vastly super strong being.

draxx_tOfU
i dont think thor is much more durable, stronger, and skilled than wonder woman...

ww 7-8/10...

long pig
WW is faster and stronger, she's displayed more MA skills. In a h2h, she wins, but that hammer would wear WW out big time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by long pig
WW is faster and stronger, she's displayed more MA skills. In a h2h, she wins, but that hammer would wear WW out big time.

How so?

long pig
How so?
Erm, her speed/strength/h2h feats are better than his.

But, as tough as WW is, she can't handle skyfather magic, and that's just what Thor has at his disposal. He could banish her, stop her in time, steal her life force, create a shield around himself so he can load up a godforce and blast her with it....countless ways that his hammer would beat her.

Just like the countless ways Strange's above-skyfather magic would beat her.

Mindship
Can Anti-Matter Breach the Bracelets or The Aegis Shield? Can the Anti-Matter be deflected back upon Thor? These are questions I would like to know.
Since WW is magically powered, I would say that antimatter would be no more effective against her than ordinary matter. As for deflecting AM back upon Thor, I imagine that would have to do with redirecting trajectory, so it should be quite possible. But since he's magically powered, too...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Erm, her speed/strength/h2h feats are better than his.

But, as tough as WW is, she can't handle skyfather magic, and that's just what Thor has at his disposal. He could banish her, stop her in time, steal her life force, create a shield around himself so he can load up a godforce and blast her with it....countless ways that his hammer would beat her.

Just like the countless ways Strange's above-skyfather magic would beat her.

Basically, Thor isn't a sky father, and neither is his hammer. It's tuff, but if it was sky father lvl, he wouldn't have half the problems in battle that he does. As much as your scenario may sound good, Circe is 100 times the mage that Thor's hammer is and we see how well she does. You said create a force field around himself and then blast her with the god force? LMAO. Her force field is infinitely more powerful than his. She could take the GodForce Blast and bounce it back. Or WHile he's amping up with the Godforce blast, she can be in her own force field amping up with the Godwave. 5/10 Each.

Priest
she's not stonger than thor.

Accel
It's not much of a stretch to say WW is stronger than Thor. Usually, the best Thor has to offer in terms of strength feats are those that pretty much match what Diana does daily.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Accel
It's not much of a stretch to say WW is stronger than Thor. Usually, the best Thor has to offer in terms of strength feats are those that pretty much match what Diana does daily.

So in the same breath your admitting that she could kill Hulk, stalemate him for hour, shake planets, etc, all when her greatest strength feat is moving a fourth of the world? I disagree entirely.

Soujaboy

I wil admitt was wrong in claiming she isn't faster, however she isn't stronger nor is she more skilled.

Donkey Punch
So in the same breath your admitting that she could kill Hulk, stalemate him for hour, shake planets, etc, all when her greatest strength feat is moving a fourth of the world? I disagree entirely.

Planet shaking is the power of moljnir and not Thor's strength. But at the same time, most of Dianna greatest feats are based on her propulsion powers rather than her strength. Her greatest strength feat has got to be the recent Sacrifice fight with Superman, as this was Superman in Blood lust mode. A Blood-lust Superman would own the traditional form of the Hulk (Maybe not current WW Hulk). smile

Galvaclaw
There'd be no stalemate, Hulks going down hard.

If Superman can shake the planet while punching someone high up in the atmosphere, I'm sure someone who is almost as strong could do the same at ground level.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
Planet shaking is the power of moljnir and not Thor's strength. But at the same time, most of Dianna greatest feats are based on her propulsion powers rather than her strength. Her greatest strength feat has got to be the recent Sacrifice fight with Superman, as this was Superman in Blood lust mode. A Blood-lust Superman would own the traditional form of the Hulk (Maybe not current WW Hulk). smile

Since when dd Mjolnir provide Thor strength? Um never.

I believe her greatest strenght feat to be when she pulled a third of the world with MM and Supes.

Accel
I'd say her greatest strength feat was actually slowing down half the Spectre when he was falling. That probably trumps any thing Thor has done.

Accel
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
There'd be no stalemate, Hulks going down hard.
Not really.

Donkey Punch
Since when dd Mjolnir provide Thor strength? Um never.

I believe her greatest strenght feat to be when she pulled a third of the world with MM and Supes.

You're not reading my posts properly. smile

I never said it gives him strength, but Thor has only shaken planets when he has used Moljnir. Moljnir substantially increases the concussive force of Thor's blows, hence why he rarely uses it when facing mortals.

The moon incident is not a strength feat, its a propulsion/power and Durability feat. smile

Wonder Woman cannot lift or Military bench press one third of the moon. In fact the heaviest thing she has ever lifted without using her flight powers is paradise island. smile

Galvaclaw
It's not. The force needed to move the moon provided by her flight is also applied to the muscles of her arms as she holds it. If she didn't have sufficient strength she would not be able to hold it.

In the pictures it clearly shows their muscles are straining.

Lets use pushing instead of pulling. For example Superman pushes the moon. You've said before that would be pure thrust, its not. Go over to a wall and put your hands against it. Now push forwards with your legs. You'll feel a strain in your arms. The muscles are doing work to stop you going face first into the wall. It would be the same if you were flying instead of using your legs.

If Wonder woman lay down face first on the moon and pushed it would be pure thrust. Due to the way the human body works any other position requires a comparative level of strength to the amount of thrust.

Donkey Punch
It's not. The force needed to move the moon provided by her flight is also applied to the muscles of her arms as she holds it. If she didn't have sufficient strength she would not be able to hold it.

In the pictures it clearly shows their muscles are straining.

Lets use pushing instead of pulling. For example Superman pushes the moon. You've said before that would be pure thrust, its not. Go over to a wall and put your hands against it. Now push forwards with your legs. You'll feel a strain in your arms. The muscles are doing work to stop you going face first into the wall. It would be the same if you were flying instead of using your legs.

That example is out of context as people cannot self propel themselves by magic/gravitons smile The muscles are straining due to the immense forces trying to rip her apart. smile

Galvaclaw
It's in context. The legs and flight are just different forms of thrust and more exotic forms have flight don't behave differently from more normal ones such as rockets. It's not like she's using telekinesis to move the moon.

This is no difference to a strong man pulling a truck. His arms are still doing work.

Indeed, the immense force coming from the chain she's pulling with her arms, using the muscles in those arms. The only other forces acting on her are the moon's and Earth's gravity which are negligible to her.

spidey-dude
Wonder Woman wins. I have irrefutable proof that WW would win hands-down. aww i wonder why u voted for ww laughing

Donkey Punch
It's in context. The legs and flight are just different forms of thrust and more exotic forms have flight don't behave differently from more normal ones such as rockets. It's not like she's using telekinesis to move the moon.

Butt her flight doesn't involve any form of thrust, shes Self propelling her self, i.e. there no expenditure of any substance thats intrinsic to thrust. For all we know her magical powers warp space like gravity does. smile

Donkey Punch
Butt her flight doesn't involve any form of thrust, shes Self propelling her self, i.e. there no expenditure of any substance thats intrinsic to thrust. For all we know her magical powers warp space like gravity does. smile

Im saying she has the power to move the moon, but not the mechanism to translate that power into strength. This is evident by various other strength feats, including punching power against weaker opponents and struggeling with far smaller objects. The same applies to Superman, Martian Manhunter and Captain Marvel, all of whom are usually flying when they are performing their more impressive feats.

Galvaclaw
I'd argue that lesser objects that she struggled with are low showings. It's also impossible to move a planet without flight. Without flight your just doing a handstand.

Superman has punched moons in two. He's shattered reality with his fists and has shook the planet while fighting in high orbit. Those are reflect pretty well as someone who has the strength to mover planets.

He's also lifted a dust sized black hole. To make an molecule sized black hole you need enough mass to fill the grand canyon. Think how much mass is needed to make a dust sized one. That was pure lifting strength. Wonder Woman is around the same strength level.

Which would still mean she's going forward and anything she pushes against with her arms while flying would put strain on her muscles and require strength.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Wonder Woman cannot lift or Military bench press one third of the moon. In fact the heaviest thing she has ever lifted without using her flight powers is paradise island. smile

Um no. WW's greatest Strength feat is Pulling one third of the Earth's weight Against the power of the sun's gravity. If you take the mass of the sun, and compare it to the mass of the earth, and then take that number and apply it to the weight of the earth in multiples, adding in the other planet's gravity that sustain the solar system's equinox, the weight they were pulling would be like pulling 100 Earths.

And just for the record, Barda has held the weight of a continent and WW beat her in hand to hand. Also Diana has held up the Texas Sized meteor that was falling from space that Not even Terra could stop. Terra moves mountains like we move playing cards.

Soujaboy
I'd say her greatest strength feat was actually slowing down half the Spectre when he was falling. That probably trumps any thing Thor has done.

So aiding in guiding the fall of a being who's weight was never established is her most impressive feat?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So aiding in guiding the fall of a being who's weight was never established is her most impressive feat?

And what is thor's? pulling the wieght of a beast who was much smaller than the earth and never having had it's weight established either?

Soujaboy
And what is thor's? pulling the wieght of a beast who was much smaller than the earth and never having had it's weight established either?

No, crushing Exitars dome and nearly driving the Odin Sword through Arshiem are more impressive imo. Also closing a dimensional rift by punching isn't half bad.

I guarantee the Midgard Serpent weighed more than the Spectre did during the time that feat took place.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, crushing Exitars dome and nearly driving the Odin Sword through Arshiem are more impressive imo. Also closing a dimensional rift by punching isn't half bad.

I guarantee the Midgard Serpent weighed more than the Spectre did during the time that feat took place.

the Spectre says that he housed the weight of the concious of eternity. And I dont' know what Thor did to exitar's dome. was this with his fist or with his hammer? one could say that it was impressive that WW drove the sword of hephestious thru the uber powerful Gog. Weapons are debatable.

Priest
the Spectre says that he housed the weight of the concious of eternity. And I dont' know what Thor did to exitar's dome. was this with his fist or with his hammer? one could say that it was impressive that WW drove the sword of hephestious thru the uber powerful Gog. Weapons are debatable.
any gog<Celestial

nvrbeenwthagirl
any gog<Celestial

Not really. GOG got his power from highfather, Ganthet( who at the time possessed all the power of the battery, Zeus, phantom stranger>>>>>>>>>any celestial, Shazam. The panel says that Gog got the COLLECTIVE power of all of thier knowlege.

Priest
Not really. GOG got his power from highfather, Ganthet( who at the time possessed all the power of the battery, Zeus, phantom stranger>>>>>>>>>any celestial, Shazam. The panel says that Gog got the COLLECTIVE power of all of thier knowlege.
yeah and Celestials dwaf CUBE BEINGS in power

nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah and Celestials dwaf CUBE BEINGS in power

Doesn't matter. PS is near the peer of the spectre. And Ganthet had all the power of the guardians. So I dont' think thor hurting a celestial with an uber sword is any more impressive than ww driving her sword thru a being who possessed the power of 4 abstract lvl beings and a skyfather.

Priest
Doesn't matter. PS is near the peer of the spectre. And Ganthet had all the power of the guardians. So I dont' think thor hurting a celestial with an uber sword is any more impressive than ww driving her sword thru a being who possessed the power of 4 abstract lvl beings and a skyfather.
can u name the the abstract beings?

also he has absoulte contol of these powers?

Soujaboy

However he didn't. If so his slightest step would have caused not only the moon but the verry universe to collapse beneath his feet. However like I said, this was not the case.

He crushed or shall I say cracked it. An indirect effect of this strike was that Thor destroyed near by cities and mountain ranges.

Mjolnir.

What does how powerful a being is have to do with their durability?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Phantom Stranger ( abstract), Ganthet Possessed all the power of the Guardians and Gl's at the time (abstract), highfather (abstract), shazam ( lord of order, Abstract), Zues, sky father.

Priest

edit, u can give me a issue number as well, because i have a strange feeling that ur not talkin abou current WW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
edit, u can give me a issue number as well, because i have a strange feeling that ur not talkin abou current WW.

WW did this in the story called the Kingdome. part two i believe. thanks. It was Wonder Woman.

Priest
Phantom Stranger ( abstract), Ganthet Possessed all the power of the Guardians and Gl's at the time (abstract), highfather (abstract), shazam ( lord of order, Abstract), Zues, sky father.
Ganthelt is not a abstract
High Father is not a abstract
Shazam is not a abstract

these 3 are skyfathers

u dident answer my other questioins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ganthelt is not a abstract
High Father is not a abstract
Shazam is not a abstract

these 3 are skyfathers

u dident answer my other questioins.

Ganthet at the Time had ALL The power of the Guardians and Gl corps.
Shazam is a lord of order. They are all abstracts.
Highfather in his true form, as shown when ever he meets with the quintessence most certainly is abstract. He is the balance of the source.

And what other questions?

Priest
Ganthet at the Time had ALL The power of the Guardians and Gl corps.
1 guardian can pawn the shit out of the rest of the corps, and they are presummed to be sky father at best...

Shazam is a lord of order. They are all abstracts.
no he not, Shazam like Nabu is skyfather at best.

Highfather in his true form, as shown when ever he meets with the quintessence most certainly is abstract. He is the balance of the source.
Please, Darkseid is not a abstract, so Highfather is certainly not.
Do u know wat is a abstract?
here are some examples
Eternity
Death
Infinity
DC Abstract would include
Kimset

did gog had TOTAL control of all these powers?

Soujaboy

Phantom Stranger is not Abstract.

Ganthet is not abstract

Highfather is not abstract.

Shazam is not abstract.

Zeus is not that powerful.

Power does not equate to durability.

nvrbeenwthagirl
1 guardian can pawn the shit out of the rest of the corps, and they are presummed to be sky father at best...

no he not, Shazam like Nabu is skyfather at best.

Please, Darkseid is not a abstract, so Highfather is certainly not.
And what other questions?
Do u know wat is a abstract?
here are some examples
Eternity
Death
Infinity
DC Abstract would include
Kimset

did gog had TOTAL control of all these powers?

By your own definition the lord's of order are abstracts. And Nabu is far beyond skyfather. your showing pretty much you dont' know shit about DC. also, Ganthet at the time had ALL the power of all the guardians and GL corps. DS in true form created the abstract being known as stayne. So maybe you need to reevaluate your info. highfather created Takion also abstract. Need I go on. And yes, Gog was teh uber. he could literally do what ever he wanted.

Priest
By your own definition the lord's of order are abstracts. And Nabu is far beyond skyfather. your showing pretty much you dont' know shit about DC. also, Ganthet at the time had ALL the power of all the guardians and GL corps. DS in true form created the abstract being known as stayne. So maybe you need to reevaluate your info. highfather created Takion also abstract. Need I go on. And yes, Gog was teh uber. he could literally do what ever he wanted.
ur full of bull shit,
make a thread puting ur so called "abstract" beings against some real abstracts, and lets see wat happends imo.
in ur head of urs, u think that Highfather, shazzam, Ganthet are freaking peers of Kimset (DC eternity)...wow, u making me laugh laughing out loud

Soujaboy

Your talking out your ass now. I guess everyone in DC is just Abstract now huh? Get that shit outta here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur full of bull shit,
make a thread puting ur so called "abstract" beings against some real abstracts, and lets see wat happends imo.
in ur head of urs, u think that Highfather, shazzam, Ganthet are freaking peers of Kimset (DC eternity)...wow, u making me laugh laughing out loud

Not all abstracts are peers. Ganthet at the time the Kingdom was made had ALL of the power of the guardians. Do you remember what someone did with all the power of OA? They remade the universe. highfather in true form created Takion. Takion pretty much beats any skyfather. Shazzam is a lord of order. they are all abstracts. Sorry you dont' agree. You simply dont' know DC well or you are very marvel biased. either or, you certainly don't looked educated in the areas of DC to me.

Priest
Not all abstracts are peers. Ganthet at the time the Kingdom was made had ALL of the power of the guardians. Do you remember what someone did with all the power of OA? They remade the universe. highfather in true form created Takion. Takion pretty much beats any skyfather. Shazzam is a lord of order. they are all abstracts. Sorry you dont' agree. You simply dont' know DC well or you are very marvel biased. either or, you certainly don't looked educated in the areas of DC to me. so tell me wat is a abstract?
edit: dont even answer that, i really dont want to read ur bull shit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
so tell me wat is a abstract?

Beyond understanding. You dont' have to be uber powerful to be abstract. the Firestorm elemental is an abstract. But I would put him at Odin lvl only. Maybe less. DC's lvls in power do not correspond to marvels when it comes to abstract in power. Takion is a human being, or he was, but he is certainly beyond any sky father's and thus is abstract in power. bart Simpson is literally the speed force now. He would be abstract. Not sky father lvl in power but non the less, he is the speed force.

Priest
edit: dont even answer that, i really dont want to read ur bull shit.

Soujaboy
Beyond understanding. You dont' have to be uber powerful to be abstract. the Firestorm elemental is an abstract. But I would put him at Odin lvl only. Maybe less. DC's lvls in power do not correspond to marvels when it comes to abstract in power. Takion is a human being, or he was, but he is certainly beyond any sky father's and thus is abstract in power. bart Simpson is literally the speed force now. He would be abstract. Not sky father lvl in power but non the less, he is the speed force.

no expression

xmeat
thor its to easy

Soljer
Wait, did Nvr really say that Bart Simpson was one with the speed force?

Doesn't he mean Allen?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait, did Nvr really say that Bart Simpson was one with the speed force?

Doesn't he mean Allen?

LMAO sorry, I was watching a simpsons DVD when I was typing. bart Allen.

Soljer
LMAO sorry, I was watching a simpsons DVD when I was typing. bart Allen.

laughing

Accel
However he didn't. If so his slightest step would have caused not only the moon but the verry universe to collapse beneath his feet. However like I said, this was not the case.
If you really want to get technical about weight's then the Midgard Serpent couldn't have weighed as much as the Earth. Otherwise, the planet would have been thrown out of orbit.

Double standards suck, don't they?

batdude123
If you really want to get technical about weight's then the Midgard Serpent couldn't have weighed as much as the Earth. Otherwise, the planet would have been thrown out of orbit.

Ouch.

Soujaboy

Significant, but irrelevant as I've already noted the fact that the midgard serpents weight is speculative.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Significant, but irrelevant as I've already noted the fact that the midgard serpents weight is speculative.

As has been noted that the weight of Eternity was described in such a way that one would know that he was probably one of the heaviest things in the universe. And he is supernatural, So the natural laws dont' have to be followed by him. Since he was shown unconcious, It would suggest that He some how nullifies his weight purposely and when unconcious, it anti gravity is partly lost.

Soujaboy
As has been noted that the weight of Eternity was described in such a way that one would know that he was probably one of the heaviest things in the universe. And he is supernatural, So the natural laws dont' have to be followed by him. Since he was shown unconcious, It would suggest that He some how nullifies his weight purposely and when unconcious, it anti gravity is partly lost.

Eternity = Time = Weightless.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Except the Spectre said that he housed the Weight of the Concieous of Eternity, And Needless to say, his unconcious form was heavy. You do the math, if he's so heavy that Superman who turns the wheels of Maggeddon is struggling, then he was indeed heavy. And Since WW was holding up half of him, and Superman was exactly on the other side, the way the weight is distributed, she would have to have been holding up exactly the same weight that he was. Which was causing Even superman to struggle. EERgo, WW is as strong as superman or so close to it, that she is equal to or better than thor in strength since her strength feats, even with help, out weigh his without help.

the Darkone
Thor is above her like superman is, Thor has more powers and overall a better warrior. Thor been fighting for years before she was even thought of, like Superman Thor holds back tremendously. In JIM 90 Thor knock a class 100 hundred being out of earths orbit and solar system.

Thor 8/10 or 7/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor is above her like superman is, Thor has more powers and overall a better warrior. Thor been fighting for years before she was even thought of, like Superman Thor holds back tremendously. In JIM 90 Thor knock a class 100 hundred being out of earths orbit and solar system.

Thor 8/10 or 7/10

MOre powers means the big donut when your facing someone like WW who is leagues faster, has planet moving muscles and resistant to the very thing that powers thor, namely magic. Superman is far stronger than thor. at least by feats. And WW is superman's contemporary. So from where i'm looking, thor isn't in a position to win more than 5/10- against WW. Especially since WW has instant win weapons and thor does not.

the Darkone
Thor wins 8/10 or 7/10.

Batman-Prime
Thor 5/10

the Darkone
Thor 7/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor wins 8/10 or 7/10.

Sure. If he can hit her. Since she is like waaaaaaaaaaaay faster. And even if he does manage to hit her, She has Uber bracelets and reflexes. ANd then if he manages to get around her bracelets and tries to use wide area blast, she has the unbreachable shield of Aegis. and if she doesn't use that, and he manages to land a punch or bolt of energy, she has high resistance to dmg, so much so that she can be punched at 8 times the speed of light and get back up, and if thor does punch her or hit her with magic after all that she has for him NOT to hit her, she is after all, highly resistant to magic.

While she can just put thor in an unbreakable kNot before he can blink for the win.

Soljer
Thor wins 5 or 4/10.

Batman-Prime
*throwsanotherrandomnumber*

Thor 50/100

sneaky2

xmeat
Sure. If he can hit her. Since she is like waaaaaaaaaaaay faster. And even if he does manage to hit her, She has Uber bracelets and reflexes. ANd then if he manages to get around her bracelets and tries to use wide area blast, she has the unbreachable shield of Aegis. and if she doesn't use that, and he manages to land a punch or bolt of energy, she has high resistance to dmg, so much so that she can be punched at 8 times the speed of light and get back up, and if thor does punch her or hit her with magic after all that she has for him NOT to hit her, she is after all, highly resistant to magic.

While she can just put thor in an unbreakable kNot before he can blink for the win. so your saying someone that cant take a bullet could survive thors lightning.

Soujaboy

Symmetric Chaos

Her feats are nothing compared to his. Her greatest feat is moving a third of a planet wit the aid of two other characters in her league of strength. Thor has single handedly shifted planets on a number of occasions.

no expression Eternity is a guy. Infinity is female.

Soujaboy
MOre powers means the big donut when your facing someone like WW who is leagues faster, has planet moving muscles and resistant to the very thing that powers thor, namely magic. Superman is far stronger than thor. at least by feats. And WW is superman's contemporary. So from where i'm looking, thor isn't in a position to win more than 5/10- against WW. Especially since WW has instant win weapons and thor does not.

Her speed is easily countered. Thor places himself in a shield and attacks her from within his impenetrable shelter.

WW has never moved a planet without aid.

Claiming Superman is far faster than Thor is baseless and untrue.

Soujaboy
no expression Eternity is a guy. Infinity is female.

I wasn't talking about Eternity in Marvel.

Symmetric Chaos
I wasn't talking about Eternity in Marvel.

sorry . . . embarrasment

Soljer

Claiming Superman is far faster than Thor is baseless and untrue.

What the f**k?

Accel
lawl

Sound logic as always. thumb up

snoopdogg
What the f**k? Indeed.

snoopdogg
Eternity = Time = Weightless. If it was weightless why did they even bother to stop his fall?

Soujaboy
What the f**k?

I meant stronger... embarrasment

Soujaboy
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If it was weightless why did they even bother to stop his fall?

I was actually being sarcastic as I didn't want to be bothered with debating against Nvr.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>