Wolverine Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
comic Wolverine. non-jobber aura though, so no God-verine.

no prep. the fights in a jungle. and Logan gets 24 hours between fights to reheal/rest/get a beer cool if necessary of course.

1. 10 T-800's w/ shotguns(all armed the same)

2. 5 Alien Drones

3. 50 Navy SEALs- AK-47's, Colt .45 handguns and grenades.(all armed the same)

4. 10 Blooded Predators- indestructible wrist blades, combi-sticks and light armor. (all armed same)

5. 25 T-800s

6. 15 Alien Drones

7. 100 Navy SEALs

8. 20 Blooded Predators

9. 50 T-800s

10. 30 Alien Drones

11. 200 Navy SEALs

12. 25 Warrior Predators- wrist blades, plasma casters, smart disk, bio-helmets, cloak, medi-comp and light armor.

manorastroman
three and four start giving him trouble, and seven or eight definitely take him down.

Batman-Prime
Clears this smile

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz

no prep. the fights in a jungle. and Logan gets 24 hours between fights to reheal/rest/get a beer cool if necessary of course.

2. 5 Alien Drones

4. 10 Blooded Predators- indestructible wrist blades, combi-sticks and light armor. (all armed same)

5. 25 T-800s

6. 15 Alien Drones

7. 100 Navy SEALs

8. 20 Blooded Predators

9. 50 T-800s

10. 30 Alien Drones

11. 200 Navy SEALs

12. 25 Warrior Predators- wrist blades, plasma casters, smart disk, bio-helmets, cloak, medi-comp and light armor.

#4 stops Wolverine.

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Clears this smile

Howlett is badass

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by guy222
Howlett is badass

Yes he is, and the Jungle is his terrain wink .

Symmetric Chaos
4 or 5 stops him cold

guy222
Yes he is, and the Jungle is his terrain wink .

Cool smile

Soljer
Clears this smile

Either clears or stops at twelve.

Bouboumaster
Clears it or stop at 12.

braz
I would say Wolverine stops at 10. all that acid would be a little too much for his HF. btw, since Wolverine has enhanced senses, can he see in the dark too like with nightvision..?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Logan beats the crap out of these people.

horrorwolf
LOL

Stopped at 12 due to exhaustion...or clears this gauntlet altogether.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Clears it or stop at 12.

I concur. He's nearly taken down a wendigo by himself, so I don't see him having too much trouble with the 24-hour rest period between each fight.

Darth Martin
All T-800 could get a hold of him. And skin him with there bare hand possibly............if this isn't God Wolverine.

llagrok
Originally posted by manorastroman
three and four start giving him trouble, and seven or eight definitely take him down.

He killed over a hundred armed men with machineguns and they actually ambushed him. During "the best there is" Wolverine's first encounter with Mr.X, he was also ambushed by several troops and managed to beat them all relatively easy.

braz

peregrinefalcon
You guys are giving Wolverine way too much credit. If the 50 navy seals didn't have AK47's he could win, but DANG...50 navy seals with automatic weapons, hand guns and grenades???? No. Sorry. The Silver Samarai has given Logan all kinds of trouble. He's not getting past #3.

llagrok
Originally posted by peregrinefalcon
You guys are giving Wolverine way too much credit. If the 50 navy seals didn't have AK47's he could win, but DANG...50 navy seals with automatic weapons, hand guns and grenades???? No. Sorry. The Silver Samarai has given Logan all kinds of trouble. He's not getting past #3.

It's a little different then that.

Have you read any Wolverine comics past 1990? You're not stopping Wolverine with guns just like that. Silver Samurai doesn't use a normal katana and he's one of the most skilled sword users in the world. Read the part where Wolverine helps Silver Samurai take care of a rivaling clan threatening to take over the Yashida's property and such.

Either that or "the best there is"

Badabing
Stops at 4 or 5.

SmellyDogFart
stops at 12 or clears it

Badabing
Originally posted by SmellyDogFart
stops at 12 or clears it You've disappointed me again....sadwalk

durfist

peregrinefalcon
Of course I've read Wolverine recently. He heals quickly, even from bullets, but they hurt like hell, especially when they go between his adamantiam-laced ribs and hit some organs. Yeah, he survives them and heals within a minute, but they still hurt and usually knock him on his ass. Now picture a friggin' AK 47 hitting him with 30 bullets a second. Now picture 50 of them aimed at him. Granted, in a jungle setting there would only be 5 or 6 aimed at him at any given point, but that's at least 150 bullets a second. Now before you argue that Logan would use his superior skills to get each seal one-by-one, remember that there are 50 of them...knowing that they're going against one man. KNOWING!!! It would be stupid to assume that they don't know what they're up against. Why would any commander spread out his men in a jungle against such a threat. No. Stay together. Wolverine takes out two or three in a sneak attack and the nearby seals open fire. 150 bullets a second. Logan gets knocked on his can, clutching his midsection in incredible pain. Before the healing factor can do it's thing, one of them comes over with Mr. Bowie Knife and shoves the thing in his eye socket. Another one between the ribs and in the heart. They leave them in there and carry his barely living, healing around the bullets and knives which are still in him and continuing to cause him agony, body to a detention center designed to hold him. Whether it actually holds him or not is irrelevent because the navy seals win.

Now...a question. Since you asked me the question, "Have I read Wolverine since 1990?" implying that I'm ignorant of the character, I have a similar "You're ignorant" question for you. "Have you seen 50 trained navy seals in real life action?" If you had, you'd realize it would be no contest.

SmellyDogFart
Originally posted by Badabing
You've disappointed me again....sadwalk

durfist

really?

Clears this smile
Originally posted by guy222
Howlett is badass
Originally posted by Soljer
Either clears or stops at twelve.
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Clears it or stop at 12.
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Logan beats the crap out of these people.
Originally posted by horrorwolf
LOL

Stopped at 12 due to exhaustion...or clears this gauntlet altogether.
Originally posted by shksprtx
I concur. He's nearly taken down a wendigo by himself, so I don't see him having too much trouble with the 24-hour rest period between each fight.
Originally posted by llagrok
He killed over a hundred armed men with machineguns and they actually ambushed him. During "the best there is" Wolverine's first encounter with Mr.X, he was also ambushed by several troops and managed to beat them all relatively easy.
It's a little different then that.

Have you read any Wolverine comics past 1990? You're not stopping Wolverine with guns just like that. Silver Samurai doesn't use a normal katana and he's one of the most skilled sword users in the world. Read the part where Wolverine helps Silver Samurai take care of a rivaling clan threatening to take over the Yashida's property and such.

Either that or "the best there is"

See Bada...you dissapoint us

dur

Badabing
really?

See Bada...you dissapoint us

dur I'll fight you all! durfist

SmellyDogFart
Originally posted by Badabing
I'll fight you all! durfist

but we're friends durcry

Badabing
but we're friends durcry Oh yeah. dur on me!

llagrok
Of course I've read Wolverine recently. He heals quickly, even from bullets, but they hurt like hell, especially when they go between his adamantiam-laced ribs and hit some organs. Yeah, he survives them and heals within a minute, but they still hurt and usually knock him on his ass. Now picture a friggin' AK 47 hitting him with 30 bullets a second. Now picture 50 of them aimed at him. Granted, in a jungle setting there would only be 5 or 6 aimed at him at any given point, but that's at least 150 bullets a second. Now before you argue that Logan would use his superior skills to get each seal one-by-one, remember that there are 50 of them...knowing that they're going against one man. KNOWING!!! It would be stupid to assume that they don't know what they're up against. Why would any commander spread out his men in a jungle against such a threat. No. Stay together. Wolverine takes out two or three in a sneak attack and the nearby seals open fire. 150 bullets a second. Logan gets knocked on his can, clutching his midsection in incredible pain. Before the healing factor can do it's thing, one of them comes over with Mr. Bowie Knife and shoves the thing in his eye socket. Another one between the ribs and in the heart. They leave them in there and carry his barely living, healing around the bullets and knives which are still in him and continuing to cause him agony, body to a detention center designed to hold him. Whether it actually holds him or not is irrelevent because the navy seals win.

Now...a question. Since you asked me the question, "Have I read Wolverine since 1990?" implying that I'm ignorant of the character, I have a similar "You're ignorant" question for you. "Have you seen 50 trained navy seals in real life action?" If you had, you'd realize it would be no contest.

30 bullets a second? Is Wolverine supposed to fight them or is he supposed to stand and do nothing about it? If the Navy Seal get time to prep themselves, so does he. And how the hell are they even supposed to get knives in him and survive? It takes Wolverine one swing to take down a Navy Seal, and given his insanely superior reaction speed, reflexes and so on, that shouldn't be a problem.

I've never seen 50 trained navy seal in action, not 50. But do you think that what they can accomplish with prep will really match up to him? The man has enhanced senses and better training than any of them can DREAM of. There's a reason why the white house is pissing their pants now that he remembers his past.

Unless their attitude is to do sacrifice themselves in order to do a little damage then there's no way in hell they're getting any knives in his eyes. Get real. Take Mr.X for example, employed incredibly well trained soldiers and neither of them were capable of stopping Wolverine.

If these guys face him as a group, he'll plow through them. If they face him one on one, he can easily hunt them down. He's been sought out by the most skilled hunters in the world and fought more than 50 extensively trained soldiers.

I wish Capt was here.

peregrinefalcon
30 bullets a second? Is Wolverine supposed to fight them or is he supposed to stand and do nothing about it? If the Navy Seal get time to prep themselves, so does he. And how the hell are they even supposed to get knives in him and survive? It takes Wolverine one swing to take down a Navy Seal, and given his insanely superior reaction speed, reflexes and so on, that shouldn't be a problem.

Sigh. I already explained that before you asked the question. I anticipated your question and solved it in my previous post. HE JUST GOT HIT WITH A HUNDRED + BULLETS! He has NEVER NEVER taken a bullet without pain. Even the small caliber bullets that hit his adamantium bones straight up knock him back and cause him pain. That many bullets hitting him at once cause him enough pain to allow the knife in the eye and heart.

Here's the thing. His powers are healing factor, hyper senses, unbreakable bones, and the sharpest claws there are. He is not invulnerable. His speed and strength are not beyond the upper limits of human capacity. If the navy seals are spread out over a large terrain, Wolvie wins. If they're smart and stick together, Wolvie takes out a few in his initial attack and THEN THEY PEPPER HIS MUTANT ASS WITH BULLETS!!!

'Nuff said

DARKLORDCAEDUS
With Howlett's healing factor any damage he sustains isn't going to matter. All he has to do heal and then start taking these guys out.

llagrok

Sigh. I already explained that before you asked the question. I anticipated your question and solved it in my previous post. HE JUST GOT HIT WITH A HUNDRED + BULLETS! He has NEVER NEVER taken a bullet without pain. Even the small caliber bullets that hit his adamantium bones straight up knock him back and cause him pain. That many bullets hitting him at once cause him enough pain to allow the knife in the eye and heart.

Here's the thing. His powers are healing factor, hyper senses, unbreakable bones, and the sharpest claws there are. He is not invulnerable. His speed and strength are not beyond the upper limits of human capacity. If the navy seals are spread out over a large terrain, Wolvie wins. If they're smart and stick together, Wolvie takes out a few in his initial attack and THEN THEY PEPPER HIS MUTANT ASS WITH BULLETS!!!

'Nuff said

Wolverine has superhuman physique, which is above peak human. That means that he is beyond the upper limits of human capacity.

Small calibur bullets? Wolverine has taken a shot straight in the head point blank and hardly staggered. There's not guarantee that they'll hit him either, when he's moving it'll be hard to hit him. Not even Maverick is guaranteed to hit someone of Wolverine/Sabretooth's caliber.

If they stick together, they'll be slaughtered. Get serious. He killed over a hundred people with machine guns and katanas stacked together in one room.

braz
Wolverine slays the SEALs, Ive seen Wolverine many-a-times take out dozens of men with fully automatic weapons. Whethere it be: Ultimate Wolverine(which is a significantly de-powered version of Logan) in which he slayed 50-60 soldiers, Weapon X, some of his recent series' and just about all other Wolverine comics that've come out, guns are no match for him. He's either too fast or heals too quickly, even non-godlike Wolvie.

llagrok
I can't see Wolverine making it much further though, beyond the Navy seals.

guy222
I can't see Wolverine making it much further though, beyond the Navy seals.

Howlett clears it

peregrinefalcon
Wolverine has superhuman physique, which is above peak human. That means that he is beyond the upper limits of human capacity.

Small calibur bullets? Wolverine has taken a shot straight in the head point blank and hardly staggered. There's not guarantee that they'll hit him either, when he's moving it'll be hard to hit him. Not even Maverick is guaranteed to hit someone of Wolverine/Sabretooth's caliber.

If they stick together, they'll be slaughtered. Get serious. He killed over a hundred people with machine guns and katanas stacked together in one room.

1. Marvel Universe says he doesn't have super strength. He hasn't lifted a car or anything of that nature. Captain America has proven stronger and he can only bench press 800 pounds.

2. Wolverine's brain is his best-protected organ. A shot to the skull would do nothing but piss him off. Shots between the ribs can and have done damage. The more he's hurt the longer it takes to heal.

Oops...actual life to live. Time to go out. You go ahead and respond to this post yet again. Time for me to go back to my life.

carver9

Well maybe this would help you with the bullets that wolverine can and cant take.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/63b68dca.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/59818cc8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/ef2c0b0d.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/5599de7b.jpg

and do you see all of these heavily armed men that we all know that were trained soldiers. Lets look at the speed blitz.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p04.jpg

What would the soldiers do if they got speed blitzed.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/crfroma/Wolverinev1-068-17.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/crfroma/Wolverinev1-068-18.jpg

Wolverine clears this.

carver9
1. Marvel Universe says he doesn't have super strength. He hasn't lifted a car or anything of that nature. Captain America has proven stronger and he can only bench press 800 pounds.

2. Wolverine's brain is his best-protected organ. A shot to the skull would do nothing but piss him off. Shots between the ribs can and have done damage. The more he's hurt the longer it takes to heal.

Oops...actual life to live. Time to go out. You go ahead and respond to this post yet again. Time for me to go back to my life.

OHHHH, so now he isnt strong. I love proving you wrong. Wolverine has superman human strength.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/66c7f534.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/bd9a6048.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/1e12185f.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/c579cc15.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/c0d3341c.jpg

Holding up a elevator with 12 people in it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolverine75.jpg

Read more on wolverine. Maybe youll learn a little something.

Blight
He stops at 1.

celestialdemon
He gets to 4 and stops.

carver9
clears it.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine_151_06-07.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine_151_08.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine_151_09.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine_151_10.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine_151_11.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine_151_12.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine_151_13.jpg

And after all that he stole a van, stormed a hide out, got exploded and basically repeated the above... and then he did it again the next issue with almost no down time.

Wolverine clears it, or stops at 12.

Symmetric Chaos
Stops at 4 or 5

SmellyDogFart
Stops at 12 or clears it.

srankmissingnin
Stops at 12 or clears it.

big grin

Sounds about right.

Grinning Goku
He'd stop at 3 or 4.

SmellyDogFart
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
big grin

Sounds about right.

Thank you smile

braz
Originally posted by carver9
OHHHH, so now he isnt strong. I love proving you wrong. Wolverine has superman human strength.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/66c7f534.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/bd9a6048.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/1e12185f.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/c579cc15.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/c0d3341c.jpg

Holding up a elevator with 12 people in it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolverine75.jpg

Read more on wolverine. Maybe youll learn a little something.

wink

But wheres that one with him chunking that dumpster?

srankmissingnin
It's the third link but... um... but that's Skrullverine throwing the dumpster. embarrasment

My bad.

Battlehammer

jinzin

He may have a shot, considering the jungle can be used for cover and he can do his ninja thing. If he gets into an upclose confrontation with all ten he'll probably lose this.

2. 5 Alien Drones
Wolverine takes it.

Wolvie wins.

Same as the first scenario. But I think Preds have better capabilities finding or tracking Logan, so he wins even less.

5. 25 T-800s Loses badly.

6. 15 Alien Drones
Can win, but will most likely pass out from pain by the end.

7. 100 Navy SEALs
Wins.

8. 20 Blooded Predators
Loses badly.

9. 50 T-800s

10. 30 Alien Drones

Loses worse and worse.

11. 200 Navy SEALs
Can win this, but maybe not by a staggering majority. Wolvie 6/10

12. 25 Warrior Predators- wrist blades, plasma casters, smart disk, bio-helmets, cloak, medi-comp and light armor. Logan gets crap stomped.

Hitman911
Originally posted by jinzin
He may have a shot, considering the jungle can be used for cover and he can do his ninja thing. If he gets into an upclose confrontation with all ten he'll probably lose this.

Wolverine takes it.

Wolvie wins.

Same as the first scenario. But I think Preds have better capabilities finding or tracking Logan, so he wins even less.

Loses badly.

Can win, but will most likely pass out from pain by the end.

Wins.

Loses badly.

Loses worse and worse.

Can win this, but maybe not by a staggering majority. Wolvie 6/10

Logan gets crap stomped.

You must have no clue of the destructive capacity of one navy seal let alone 200. What a shame sad He doesn't make is past 2 Acid fries his organs!!

llagrok
Originally posted by Hitman911
You must have no clue of the destructive capacity of one navy seal let alone 200. What a shame sad He doesn't make is past 2 Acid fries his organs!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/niggapleaserh6.jpg

Hitman911
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/niggapleaserh6.jpg laughing mad

xjustice69x
i think he gets to 12

jinzin
Originally posted by Hitman911

Navy seals are NOTHING compared to COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS...

If you think that 200 Navy Seals can be as threatening as some of the numerically advantageous threats that Wolverine has put down then you're a joke.

Wolverine stormed an entire armed german battalion with nothing but a KNIFE in WWII.

Wolverine killed over 100 well armed Korean soldiers during the cold war when he was bone clawed.

Wolverine fought and beat back over 100 Centurians. Men who were comprised of former SHEILD agents. They were equipped with explosives, lazers, and tanks.

He fought the entire N'garai nation and killed so many of them that they had to postpone their plans to dominate the entire World.

He slaughtered over 1,000 hand ninja AFTER being beaten and tortured by multiple super villains.

He wiped out an entire building of fully equiped hydra agents.

He beat down that 100 well armed "samurai" in the scans s-rank provided.

He killed off 100 well armed pirates in his first appearance.

He killed over 200 FRIGGIN SUPERVILLAINS on a SHIELD hellicarrier.

He's killed so many Brood that he endangered their species to the point that they tell their children of Wolverine as if he's a boogyman, yeah that's right, brood kids check their closets for Wolverine before they go to bed at night.

The man who's had 20 fights with Hulk and done well in damn near all of them is suddenly getting dropped by 200 Seals, IN A JUNGLE? What the f**k?

PUH-LEASE, you must have no clue of the destructive capabilities of a short hairy canadian with a bad temper and a kegfull of asswhoop. no expression

llagrok
Given that, you'd think he would be able to take a couple of predators

Darth Martin
Naw the preds are on par if not better than Wolverine in skill. Cuz they beat him as far as expirience goes. Even a blooded pred. Also remember there metal is atleast equivalent to Logans adamantium.

llagrok
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Naw the preds are on par if not better than Wolverine in skill. Cuz they beat him as far as expirience goes. Even a blooded pred. Also remember there metal is atleast equivalent to Logans adamantium.

I don't think it's equivalent. How old are the predators?

Darth Martin
I'd say it is cuz in Predator 2 the preds spear gun tip didn't even register on that computer. It's not of thios world.

With age it depends on what class we are talking. Blooded preds which are considered teenagers to their society could be anywhere from 100 to 300 years old. The Warriors I'd say are around 500n or 600 years. But the Elders can be over a thousand years old. But those represent less than 1% of their society.

llagrok
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'd say it is cuz in Predator 2 the preds spear gun tip didn't even register on that computer. It's not of thios world.

With age it depends on what class we are talking. Blooded preds which are considered teenagers to their society could be anywhere from 100 to 300 years old. The Warriors I'd say are around 500n or 600 years. But the Elders can be over a thousand years old. But those represent less than 1% of their society.

If you believe that every off world material is stronger than adamantium, I think you're sorely mistaken.

Aaah yeah, odds are most of them are more experienced than Logan. Although I still think that he has fought far stronger, different and much more versatile opponents than they have.

srankmissingnin
Preds wrist blades have been broken, broken by Judge Dredd no less. They aren't even remotely close the strength of Adamantium. The only thing Preds are good for is wiping out fodder. They have been killed or been given trouble by skilled fighters in the comics many times (and when I say skilled... we are talking samurais and 20 year Asian girls with brown belts), Wolverine would take out entire platoons of Preds with out much effort.

Hannibal-Lector
Stops at 4....

jinzin
Given that, you'd think he would be able to take a couple of predators

I can see fights going either way but i think that it kinda depends on the tech they bring to the fight.
One pred has crashed an entire alien horde.
One pred has downed two platoons of highly equipped marines.
One pred has destroyed over 100 armed prison inmates.

Preds are like captain america with classic Spidey's strength, and they have weapons like those razor nets, and shoulder cannons that would really put a tax on Wolvie's healing factor.
I'm kinda back and forth on who would win here, mostly due to the fact that they are blooded preds.

jinzin
If you believe that every off world material is stronger than adamantium, I think you're sorely mistaken.

Aaah yeah, odds are most of them are more experienced than Logan. Although I still think that he has fought far stronger, different and much more versatile opponents than they have.

true. I just think that preds employ the skill, tactics, weapons and teamwork necessary to take even a guy like Logan down a few times out of ten.

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Preds wrist blades have been broken, broken by Judge Dredd no less. They aren't even remotely close the strength of Adamantium. The only thing Preds are good for is wiping out fodder. They have been killed or been given trouble by skilled fighters in the comics many times (and when I say skilled... we are talking samurais and 20 year Asian girls with brown belts), Wolverine would take out entire platoons of Preds with out much effort.
Again, i think it depends on which kinds of preds we're talking about.

20 shorties, or topknots.. sure.
20 big mammas, or broken tusks.. I dunno.

xjustice69x
Originally posted by jinzin
I can see fights going either way but i think that it kinda depends on the tech they bring to the fight.
One pred has crashed an entire alien horde.
One pred has downed two platoons of highly equipped marines.
One pred has destroyed over 100 armed prison inmates.

sounds like a walk in the park for wolvie

starlock
Wolvie gets to 12.... and has a chance to clear it

Darth Martin
Preds in the comics have shredded through tanks with just their wistblades.

Not all the time are there wristblades unbreakable also. Sometimes they are acid resistant sometimes their not. It ussually depends on what class they are. Like in the AvP movie, those were unblooded preds and they didn't have acid resistant wristblades.

Also those netguns from the movie couldn'd even be cut by a steel knife(the knife was cut by the net) and those gloves were **** up when Weyland tried free that dude of it.

llagrok
Acid?

Check out New x-men, Wolverine takes Angel's acid like nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.