Sasquatch vs Venom, Carnage, and Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Saquatch scraps with the scary symbiotes of startling insanity.

How do ya'll call it? This is Eddie Brock Venom btw.

golem370
The team wins

celestialdemon
Symbiotes win. Toxin is powerful in his own right.

King_Mungi
Thunderclap can do some serious damage from Sasquatch, but if they work well together which I doubt they will, they can win.

guy222
Originally posted by Accel
Saquatch scraps with the scary symbiotes of startling insanity.

How do ya'll call it? This is Eddie Brock Venom btw.

Team. Sasquatch did well against the Hulk

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
Team. Sasquatch did well against the Hulk

He's beat the Hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He's beat the Hulk.

King, he may have a hard time with Hulk. Hulk is goin on a rampage

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
King, he may have a hard time with Hulk. Hulk is goin on a rampage

He may, but Sasquatch already has a win record and a draw against the Hulk.

guy222
He may, but Sasquatch already has a win record and a draw against the Hulk.

I agree with that

shksprtx
I'm a huge Sasquatch fan, but I'm gonna go with the team on this one...I think the three symbiotes would be able to overwhelm Sasquatch, though it would take some effort...

snoopdogg
He may, but Sasquatch already has a win record and a draw against the Hulk. When did Walter beat Hulk?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Walter loses

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When did Walter beat Hulk?

AF #79, alternate reality Hulk.

guy222
team

CaPz
Really cause i think wally murders the symbiotes toxin wasnt all too impressive

juggernaut74
He may, but Sasquatch already has a win record and a draw against the Hulk. When did Sasquatch draw with Hulk? I recall Hulk winning the annual fight. Originally posted by King_Mungi
AF #79, alternate reality Hulk. Are you serious?

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
When did Sasquatch draw with Hulk? I recall Hulk winning the annual fight.

Are you serious?

That was it, also yeah Hulk was definetly getting the clear advantage at the end. The fight didn't end as in somone knocked out, that's why it was a draw, but if you go by a point system like boxing/UFC Hulk clearly won.

Yes

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
That was it, also yeah Hulk was definetly getting the clear advantage at the end. The fight didn't end as in somone knocked out, that's why it was a draw, but if you go by a point system like boxing/UFC Hulk clearly won.

Yes Ok.

I'm not sure alternate realities are a good way to gauge anything. As the alternate versions tend to job alot.

-K-M-
I'm not sure alternate realities are a good way to gauge anything. As the alternate versions tend to job alot.

Llan apparently made that universe to be like the main 616 universe, but yeah it's an alternate reality version take it as it is.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-

Yes BTW.

Why the hell did you change your name!!!! You've been King Mungi for as long as I can remember!

-K-M-
BTW.

Why the hell did you change your name!!!! You've been King Mungi for as long as I can remember!

I have been trying to change my name for over 6 months now, but for some reasons it just wouldn't change. I really didn't want to keep "King Mungi" as it's a name of an Australian band, which I really don't care for.

Knowsbleed33
Sasquatch can one shot if his t-clap is on par with the Hulks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.