Omega Red vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Omega Red vs Midnighter

Who wins?

Joey Stacks
Omega Red most of the time.

Midnighter might squeak out a miracle or two.

jinzin
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Omega Red most of the time.

Midnighter might squeak out a miracle or two.

laughing out loud
quoted for truth.

TricksterPriest
Pretty much. He's got no way to stop the death factor. And for the record, DD, colossus and others have been unable to hurt Omega Red. Now, if Midnighter had prep, he could win 7-8/10.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Omega Red vs Midnighter

Who wins?

omega red

guy222
still red

geshien
Omega Red

King Castle
Omega Red.

i dont see Midnighter having the strength nor the high end durability to hurt omega red..
does Midnighter still use his doors?
its his only hope cause he cant win in melee.

the ninjak
All of the above.

The Nuul
Originally posted by endrict
Omega Red vs Midnighter

Who wins?

You ****ing noob.

What a stupid thread.

Red stomps.

Bentley
I don't disagree with what people said over here. Miracles 1-2/10.

srankmissingnin
The only way Midnighter wins is if Omega Red is struck down by a brain aneurysm.

King Castle
posted this in the wrong thread..embarrasment

iirc

maverick is talking about omega red's durability..

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/557162-wolverine_blue_26.jpg
i might be wrong mhmm

Bentley
Teeth in the eye ftw biscuits

The Nuul
Trills up the ass FTW!

Red

King Castle
Originally posted by Bentley
Teeth in the eye ftw biscuits OR's durability and Healin Factor will insure that tactic dont work.

Bentley
Originally posted by King Castle
OR's durability and Healin Factor will insure that tactic dont work.

Like Apollo's durability and healing factor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
Like Apollo's durability and healing factor roll eyes (sarcastic)
yea and Capt can beat Hulk using purely h2h roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Castle
so we are resulting to PIS now to make a case for midnighter... well then lets go high end all around...

by the way i put apollo mid tier meta not low herald not high herald...

OR drops him dead with the spores.. seeing as the spores immediately effected Lady deathstrike

Bentley
Yeah, whine and low-ball DC characters, it's the debating tech that works the best in KMC.

And yeah, I said DC characters biscuits

If Midnighter can hurt Apollo he can at the very least hurt OR, who doesn't have that kind of durability PIS-nonwithstanding.

If OR's deathspore fails he's screwed!!!

Dum Dum Dugan

If Midnighter can hurt Apollo he can at the very least hurt OR, who doesn't have that kind of durability PIS-nonwithstanding.

capt put hulk down with punches......honestly your arguement is laughable......

based on what? Midnighter could not wistand wolverine in pure melee, and yet some how midnighters gunna beat a guy who toys with wolverine? come on now.

The Nuul
He hurt AP twice. His dur is crap for PIS moments is I guess.

srankmissingnin
Yeah, whine and low-ball DC characters, it's the debating tech that works the best in KMC.

And yeah, I said DC characters biscuits

Apollo has been over powered by two horses. Dude is closer to Classic Rogue power level than he is Superman.

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Apollo has been over powered by two horses. Dude is closer to Classic Rogue power level than he is Superman.

Maybe, but OR pales in comparision to Superman so much it's not even funny so the "not a Superman clone" barely serves as an argument. Apollo has done stuff.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
capt put hulk down with punches......honestly your arguement is laughable......

based on what? Midnighter could not wistand wolverine in pure melee, and yet some how midnighters gunna beat a guy who toys with wolverine? come on now.

Wolverine is better than OR at melee, Arkady just happens to have a good powerset against Logan.

srankmissingnin
Maybe, but OR pales in comparision to Superman so much it's not even funny so the "not a Superman clone" barely serves as an argument. Apollo has done stuff.

But he has owned Rogue (and entire X-Men rosters) before, and that is a lot closer to Apollo's power set than a Superman analogy. He hasn't done much.

The Nuul
Apollo is closer to Conner and not Clark. I dunno who said hes closer to Supes.

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
But he has owned Rogue (and entire X-Men rosters) before, and that is a lot closer to Apollo's power set than a Superman analogy. He hasn't done much.

There are so many levels between Rogue and Superman that's way too much assumption. Also, OR becomes more of a team wrecker thanks to his spores, Midnighter doesn't have that kind of advantage against Apollo and he still managed to deal damage.

Dum Dum Dugan

Wolverine is better than OR at melee, Arkady just happens to have a good powerset against Logan.
No he not, and that powerset is even better against midnighter.

Dum Dum Dugan
There are so many levels between Rogue and Superman that's way too much assumption. Also, OR becomes more of a team wrecker thanks to his spores, Midnighter doesn't have that kind of advantage against Apollo and he still managed to deal damage.
Again capt beaten hulk, spiderman beat fire lord, Wolverien taken it to heralds ect.

love how your reaching becuas eyou got nothing, it rather pathetic to be honest

Starscream M
No he not, and that powerset is even better against midnighter. battlehammer actually makes some sense here...

King Castle
oh.. pls.

ppl regularly use nothing but high end PIS to argue for DC/wildstorm charcters while at the same time using lowend pis for the marvel character..

let's analyze shall we....

enhanced human at best low end superhuman, spits a calcium tooth that can crack concrete, em i right?

so this feat in your opinion translates to being able to not only damage an eye but hit the brain and ko a meta human with Cabonandium molecules in his cellular make up which makes up partially to his durability on top of that he has a Healing factor that is as good as wolverine and superior when draining/absorbing life force .

now your bases is that it worked on a meta from a world whose villains are not established in powers where ppl like classic Ms. Marvel/Warbird/rogue would be there superman.

leaving out the part that he fought Apollo who was drained low in power and used that knowledge and a power suit armor to smack him around?

yeh, who is lowballing who, now?
plus on top of all that you are comparing a physical durability to one based on energy absorption..

you do know that is like one of us saying Ms. Marvel got knocked out by a human peak punch while powered down or depowered and trying to BS our way through a debate.

also comparing mediocre superhuman healing factor of a skrull or a Kree and passing it off as a true Superhuman regeneration of the likes of wolverine or hulk...

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/9167/176ke.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8641/185lx.jpg
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/6707/190ne.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7057/213kr.jpg

lets let ppl see what it is you are talking about and make their own comparison if it can even be applied in the same setting with a different character...

KMC has the no PIS rule and we tend to use it even if it means not using lowballing or high end exaggeration

srankmissingnin

If this will clear things up: Apollo is on par with classic Rogues, strength, speed and durability. Freaking Caitlin Fairchild was able to go blow for blow with him in melee. Hurting Apollo isn't that great a feat of strength. Swift fought Grunge when he absrobed Apollo's powers. Like seriously. I know a lot of people have huge swinging boners for the Authority because they are graphicaly violent, but Apollo isn't all that.

King Castle
we know we bn knowing... its just ppl trying to lie there way through a debate thinkin they wont be called out or no one will know the power class difference of Wildstorm..

Bentley
No he not, and that powerset is even better against midnighter.

Not once I've said Midnighter wins. I'm working entirely on the basis than death factor wouldn't be an issue because DF makes for crappy forum discussions and Arkady wouldn't need it to compete.

Again capt beaten hulk, spiderman beat fire lord, Wolverien taken it to heralds ect.

love how your reaching becuas eyou got nothing, it rather pathetic to be honest

MN has been taking on super humans since Baptism of Fire with no problems or whatsoever, equaling his feats to Spider-man beating Firelord is reaching from your part.

srankmissingnin
Not once I've said Midnighter wins. I'm working entirely on the basis than death factor wouldn't be an issue because DF makes for crappy forum discussions and Arkady wouldn't need it to compete.

MN has been taking on super humans since Baptism of Fire with no problems or whatsoever, equaling his feats to Spider-man beating Firelord is reaching from your part.

Beating no body D list parodies of popular DC / Marvel heroes is only slightly more impressive than beating canon fodder. Who has Midnighter beat that is worth the paper the comic is printed on? The closest he has come to a significant victory was against Grifter, and Apollo is the one who finished him off and since then Grifter has stalemated him.

The Nuul
The issue is that Authority villians are C rated except for Bendix.

Prep-Man
Red.

Originally posted by The Nuul
The issue is that Authority villians are C rated except for Bendix. the 4 were a class act

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
the 4 were a class act

That's why the fought Planetary, and not the Authority. cool

that's true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.