Spiderman vs Midnighter and Deathstroke H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Spiderman

VS

Midnighter and Deathstroke

H2H no webs.....

Alfheim
Spiderman gets beaten badly.

endrict
how so? parker still has spider sence, super str and super agil...to fight both

Alfheim
Originally posted by endrict
how so? parker still has spider sence, super str and super agil...to fight both

If Spiderman went H2H with Cap he would probably lose. Hes fighting two people h2h who are individually as good as cap or better.

Soleran
Spiderman loses mostly due to his personality and character, he doesn't hit to kill or he might be able to win more fights.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soleran
Spiderman loses mostly due to his personality and character, he doesn't hit to kill or he might be able to win more fights.

*sigh* Even if he was able to hit to kill Cap has taken shots from people stronger than Spiderman.....shessshhhh!

Soleran
Originally posted by Alfheim
*sigh* Even if he was able to hit to kill Cap has taken shots from people stronger than Spiderman.....shessshhhh!

This isn't about Capt, stay on target, stay on target, sheesh.

masterbruce
This isn't about Capt, stay on target, stay on target, sheesh.

his point is that these guys are similar to Cap, who has faced Spiderman, so we can use Cap as guidance on how this battle plays out.

endrict
what if Bloodlust was on for Parker????

Soleran
Originally posted by masterbruce
his point is that these guys are similar to Cap, who has faced Spiderman, so we can use Cap as guidance on how this battle plays out.

NO, similiar in how they have arms and legs, they are in comics and not "human" in ability?

DS and Midnighter are above Cap in terms of stats, Cap's an icon so his showings will represent an a listed guy that is a stand out seller for comics............ok now lets stay on target.

endrict
Originally posted by masterbruce
\
I still think Parker wins vs Cap...he can out muscle him,faster..etc.
sure Cap is a better fighter.

endrict
This fight is hard for Peter but he might be able to win.

Alfheim
NO, similiar in how they have arms and legs, they are in comics and not "human" in ability?

Cap isnt human in ability either. They may call him peak human but hes superhuman, its the same way they say that Namor can lift 85 tons in water but in actual fact can lift alot more.

DS and Midnighter are above Cap in terms of stats, Cap's an icon so his showings will represent an a listed guy that is a stand out seller for comics............ok now lets stay on target.

It might be debateabe wether DS is. In any rate the point is they are both badboy MAs, if Spiderman has trouble with Cap these guys are going to kill him.

endrict
him having troubles with cap is BS.

Alfheim
him having troubles with cap is BS.

Spiderman has trouble with all MAs. Spiderman said he had trouble with Cap in civil war...AND a robot clone of Spiderman said the same thing...do the math.

Soleran
Spiderman has trouble with all MAs. Spiderman said he had trouble with Cap in civil war...AND a robot clone of Spiderman said the same thing...do the math.

No thanks, for all that's holy just keep Cap out of this discussion.

I do not think Spiderman is beating these two guys anyway, let's see DS is tough enough to take blows from flash and see them and move with them, nuff said.

Once again the only save I see for Spiderman is his webbing then all those suckas would get tossed maybe except once again DS perceives and hangs with Flash so I doubt that would work either.

Alfheim
No thanks, for all that's holy just keep Cap out of this discussion.

Look I am making valid points and you are just ignoring what im saying because you dont like it. Again Cap is a top tier MA who is superhuman like DS, if Spiderman ahs problems with him hes going to get killed by DS and Midnighter....got it?

Person 1: How do you know Plutos cold?
Person 2: Because its surface is covered in ice.
Person 1: Just leave ice out of the disscusion ok!

endrict
FINE HE ONLY FIGHTS DS.....who wins?

Soleran
Look I am making valid points and you are just ignoring what im saying because you dont like it. Again Cap is a top tier MA who is superhuman like DS, if Spiderman ahs problems with him hes going to get killed by DS and Midnighter....got it?

Seriously my opinion of you is dropping by the minute, not that it matters. I've read a number of your posts in the past get OFF CAPTAIN AMERICA for this thread.

Midnighter and DS are WAY different in how they perform "morally" as well as physically.

I've already said the likelyhood of peter winning this is pretty slim.

There is a full respect thread for DS stop making associative comments to include Captain America's feats, use DS's feats or make a freak'n Cap A thread.

Alfheim
Seriously my opinion of you is dropping by the minute, not that it matters. I've read a number of your posts in the past get OFF CAPTAIN AMERICA for this thread.

Midnighter and DS are WAY different in how they perform "morally" as well as physically.

I've already said the likelyhood of peter winning this is pretty slim.

There is a full respect thread for DS stop making associative comments to include Captain America's feats, use DS's feats or make a freak'n Cap A thread.

Look if you wanna be a jerk fine. I have already explained why I brought up Cap, if you want to be argumentative and rude fine.

endrict
Alfheim DON'T SPAM MY THREAD...IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT CAP VS SPIDERMAN THEN MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD.....

Alfheim
Alfheim DON'T SPAM MY THREAD...IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT CAP VS SPIDERMAN THEN MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD.....

How am i spamming your thread you idiot. Its says Spiderman, both Midnighter and DS are superhuman MAs so is Cap, why are you being a *****?

Soleran
Look if you wanna be a jerk fine. I have already explained why I brought up Cap, if you want to be argumentative and rude fine.

Once again your thoughts are irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Alfheim
Once again your thoughts are irrelevant to the topic at hand.

The only reason why is because you want to ignore them, its not because they are not relevant. I could have picked IF or any other MA but I know Cap best.

Soleran
The only reason why is because you want to ignore them, its not because they are not relevant. I could have picked IF or any other MA but I know Cap best.

Nope I already gave my thoughts on the two on one match, your silly associations just make you look, well silly.

However back to the topic of even DS vs Spiderman I still vote for DS due to gear and the fact he'll kill with zero guilt of hesitation and he is very very quick and agile.

Soljer

The comparison is a valid one.

It's analogous to proving a limit is bounded or not.

If limit A is greater than limit B, and A is bounded, than B is bounded.

erm. It's like saying Person A would have trouble with person B, so someone MUCH stronger than person B should give Person A MUCH more trouble....

And, obviously, Midnighter and Deathstroke combined are MUCH more formidible than Captain America.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
The comparison is a valid one.

It's analogous to proving a limit is bounded or not.

If limit A is greater than limit B, and A is bounded, than B is bounded.

erm. It's like saying Person A would have trouble with person B, so someone MUCH stronger than person B should give Person A MUCH more trouble....

And, obviously, Midnighter and Deathstroke combined are MUCH more formidible than Captain America.

THANK YOU!!!

Soleran
Oh, the woes people.

Comparing Cap to DS or Midnighter just because he is an MA is garbage.

Next time just use a freakin Ninja they are analogous to MA's so of course it will make sense.

Hiyaa-kung fu

Alfheim
Oh, the woes people.

Next time just use a freakin Ninja they are analogous to MA's so of course it will make sense.

Hiyaa-kung fu

Spiderman doesnt have problem with ninjas. no expression He has problems with all top tier MAs.

guy222
Spiderman

VS

Midnighter and Deathstroke

H2H no webs.....

Wow. Spidey doesn't make it sad

Alfheim
Oh, the woes people.

Hiyaa-kung fu

Oh yeah and furthermore I think GA has beaten DS in sword fight GA isnt super anything either.

endrict
I changed it to Spiderman VS DS H2H

Soleran
Oh yeah and furthermore I think GA has beaten DS in sword fight GA isnt super anything either.

Stop talking, wow.

You think, you have no proof!

You have said Spiderman doesn't have problems with Ninja's but he has!

You're saying DS isn't "super" anythin and once again your mistaken, Deathstroke is more of a low A or High B-list martial arts guy but his overwhelming stats make up for it.

If in H2H you mean DS gets no swords or any other weapons then I I would need to think about that some more for who would win majority.

endrict
YAH H2H.......no weapons.

Joey Stacks
What people don't realise is one of the reasons why Cap can't be compared to MN'er and Deathstroke is the whole psychological edge in fighting him and the difference in skill levels.

When any MU hero fights Cap there's a whole mental block that they're fighting Captain Freaking America and are either on the wrong side of things or can't hit the spirit of all that is right with the world causing them to hold back and fight with clouded judgement. This psychological effect, needless to say, does not exist with DS and MNer. Spidey would win this more times then not.

carver9
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
What people don't realise is one of the reasons why Cap can't be compared to MN'er and Deathstroke is the whole psychological edge in fighting him and the difference in skill levels.

When any MU hero fights Cap there's a whole mental block that they're fighting Captain Freaking America and are either on the wrong side of things or can't hit the spirit of all that is right with the world causing them to hold back and fight with clouded judgement. This psychological effect, needless to say, does not exist with DS and MNer. Spidey would win this more times then not.

Wolverine didnt have a problem with cap on any occasion. He actually beat him twice.

Alfheim

You have said Spiderman doesn't have problems with Ninja's but he has!

Well if you read the latest new avengers Spiderman was fighting ninjas along side other avengers. Nowhere did he say IF could you please help me out. Obvoulsy it depends on how good the ninjas are.

You're saying DS isn't "super" anythin and once again your mistaken,

I didnt say that I said GA wasnt super anything, in other words oh forget..you do the math.

If in H2H you mean DS gets no swords or any other weapons then I I would need to think about that some more for who would win majority.

Again cant you figure it out. DS is super, if hes so super how comes somebody without super stats can beat him in a sword fight. ....therefore oh nevermind.

Juntai
Deathstroke didn't lose to Green Arrow in a straight fight.
He was sitting in the mayor's office, and got hit with a wrecking ball, and covered in some glue substance and dropped into more of the glue, and then Arrow came at him with a sword. His new technique took Deathstroke off guard for a moment. By the time he caught his bearings a ton of guys with guns were aiming down into the hole they were fighting in. He then surrendered. In no way was he beaten.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Juntai
Deathstroke didn't lose to Green Arrow in a straight fight.
He was sitting in the mayor's office, and got hit with a wrecking ball, and covered in some glue substance and dropped into more of the glue, and then Arrow came at him with a sword. His new technique took Deathstroke off guard for a moment. By the time he caught his bearings a ton of guys with guns were aiming down into the hole they were fighting in. He then surrendered. In no way was he beaten.

I dont think it the fight you refering to...anyway thats why I said "I think" its just hearsay that GA beat DS.

This the person who said it..

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Indeed....he threw down with Deathstroke,and if memory serves actually took the win..

Actually it could be the Myors office after all. At any rate theres still nothing wrong with Cap being used in a thread were DS fights Spiderman h2h, im just p***** because soleran is being a jerk.

Juntai
Oh, the rest of the arguement I could care less about.
And it has to be the scene, because GA just recently started using a sword.

Oh, and the reason it surprised Deathstroke and took him off guard at all?
During the One Year Later skip, Oliver trained with Natas. Deathstroke's teacher.

But, he still never topped Deathstroke.
Outprepped? Sure.
Defeated in a swordfight? No.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Juntai
Oh, the rest of the arguement I could care less about.
And it has to be the scene, because GA just recently started using a sword.

Oh, and the reason it surprised Deathstroke and took him off guard at all?
During the One Year Later skip, Oliver trained with Natas. Deathstroke's teacher.

But, he still never topped Deathstroke.
Outprepped? Sure.
Defeated in a swordfight? No.

Ok.

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine didnt have a problem with cap on any occasion. He actually beat him twice.

Wolverine's a Canadian with questionable morals that's said Cap is better then him that doesn't particularly like Cap (and vice versa).

tjizz350
Let me get this straight. We have Spiderman fighting Deathstroke and Midnighter h2h no web. If this isn't spite I don't know what spite is. One on one they will be enough trouble and without web that makes it even harder.

pym-ftw
Spiderman isn't suicidal, without weapons he has a solid chance of winning this

JayDaDon
It would be one of spidey's better feats to pull off the win against this team, but the odds are definitely in their favor.

Deadline
hahaha. Spite thread.

ODG
Midnighter would beast Spider-Man, then rape Deathstroke out of spite.

h1a8
I'm not familiar with Midnighter but Spidey stomps DS

Digi
It's not beyond SM's ability to go fast enough that MNer couldn't react in time. And I've talked extensively about how I think spider-sense negates some of MNer's predictive abilities, because it's more causal and can't account for precognition.

However, duo 9.5/10. Pete would have to work to beat either individually in this scenario. Together, it's too much.

Stoic
Team 2 wins, it's too large of a handicap for Spiderman to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.