Sasquatch vs. Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Questioneer
First to be beaten to a unconsciousness wins. Who's hairy fists reign supreme?

This takes place in a forest.

Bashing each other with tree trunks is fair game.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Questioneer
First to be beaten to a unconsciousness wins. Who's hairy fists reign supreme?

This takes place in a forest.

Bashing each other with tree trunks is fair game.

Sidious says Wen-di-go. Meh

King_Mungi
Depends which host, but ideally as noted Sasquatch is on a higher level than Wendigo being a Great Beast and all. He's equal to the Gods of the Arctic the same people who created the Wendigo

Wendigo Respect Thread

Great Beast Respect Thread

Sasquatch Respect Thread

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Depends which host, but ideally as noted Sasquatch is on a higher level than Wendigo being a Great Beast and all. He's equal to the Gods of the Arctic the same people who created the Wendigo

Wendigo Respect Thread

Great Beast Respect Thread

Sasquatch Respect Thread

Wendigo

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
Wendigo

uumm...why?

guy222
uumm...why?

Wendigo is very powerful. I think we agree, they only way to stop Wendigo is a curse by a Shaman.

King_Mungi
Wendigo is very powerful. I think we agree, they only way to stop Wendigo is a curse by a Shaman.

That's removing the curse, Wendigo has shown he can be ko'ed. Sasquatch-Tanaraq is on the same level as the people who created the Wendigo.

jinzin
I think it's more or less a 5/5 split.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin

Pretty much, that's if Sasquatch doesn't go Tanaraq

guy222
That's removing the curse, Wendigo has shown he can be ko'ed. Sasquatch-Tanaraq is on the same level as the people who created the Wendigo.

Creed killed a Wendigo. That was silly. How does Mauvais/Wendigo fare

King_Mungi
Creed killed a Wendigo. That was silly. How does Mauvais/Wendigo fare

Very well, not only did he have super strength he had magical abilities that even Dr.Strange was unsure he could beat. However, Mauvais got owned by the Gods of the Artic and was terrified of the Great Beasts.

shksprtx
Originally posted by jinzin

I agree...the only way it could be one-sided is if Sasquatch was in full Tanaraq-bloodlust mode...

guy222
Very well, not only did he have super strength he had magical abilities that even Dr.Strange was unsure he could beat. However, Mauvais got owned by the Gods of the Artic and was terrified of the Great Beasts.

Its good to learn from u smile

shksprtx
Actually, on second thought I think I'll reverse my decision. Assuming a normal-host wendigo, the one time Sasquatch (Walter and not Tanaraq) took him on it took both Sas and the Hulk to subdue him.

So I give Wendy about a 6/4 advantage on this one.

King_Mungi
Well technically Hulk and Sasquatch were not both fighting him at the same time and when they did, they ko'ed him with one move.

shksprtx
Well technically Hulk and Sasquatch were not both fighting him at the same time and when they did, they ko'ed him with one move.

But, if I recall correctly, Wendy hurt Walt pretty badly, so that Walt had to take a break and Banner had to sub in for him...or something like that

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
But, if I recall correctly, Wendy hurt Walt pretty badly, so that Walt had to take a break and Banner had to sub in for him...or something like that

Nope, Walter wasn't even fighting the Wendigo he grabbed him from behind and held him so Banner could run.

jinzin
Pretty much, that's if Sasquatch doesn't go Tanaraq
granted

guy222
WEN-DI-GO

psycho gundam
not if walter loses control, tanaraq would do all kinds of things to wendigo.

5/10 at least for sas, 10/10 if tanaraq comes out to play

The Badger
WEN-DI-GO I thought you said you learned from him?

-K-M-
Depending on the Wendigo hosts, there are some which would wreck Sasquatch

psycho gundam
well yeah maivais, but the thread starter never stated him.

golem370
Cartier wins to

guy222
Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.